Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,623 members, 7,861,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

SOLD!!! Clean Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla LE Salon Car Up For Sale In Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!! Clean Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla LE Salon Car Up For Sale In Lagos (2217 Views)

Clean Nigerian Used 2007 Toyota Corolla S Salon Car 1.9M In Abuja / Vw Passat Salon car. Very Clean @giveaway N289k / Lexus ES 330 2004 salon car with outstanding interior and body @ 2.3 million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!! Clean Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla LE Salon Car Up For Sale In Lagos by RStone(m): 11:50am On May 15, 2020
Clean Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla LE Salon Car up for Sale in Lagos
Accident-Free
TinCan Cleared...Duty papers available
Engine, Transmission, Interior, Exterior and Underparts all in Perfect Condition!
Low Miles...59K
Buy and Drive!

Asking Price: 2.3M

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Clean Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla LE Salon Car Up For Sale In Lagos by RStone(m): 11:51am On May 15, 2020
Accident-Free
Engine, Transmission, Interior, Exterior and Underparts all in Perfect Condition!
Low Miles...59K
Buy and Drive!

Re: SOLD!!! Clean Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla LE Salon Car Up For Sale In Lagos by Trustme2(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2020
Good clean car. Worth the price. All info declared here are true.I just hope the One one naira buyers would not come here to ask why yours is too expensive. Happy sales to you op

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Clean Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla LE Salon Car Up For Sale In Lagos by RStone(m): 3:43pm On May 15, 2020
Trustme2:
Good clean car. Worth the price. All info declared here are true.I just hope the One one naira buyers would not come here to ask why yours is too expensive. Happy sales to you op

Thank you @ Trustme2
Re: SOLD!!! Clean Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla LE Salon Car Up For Sale In Lagos by RStone(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2020
Car still available
Re: SOLD!!! Clean Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla LE Salon Car Up For Sale In Lagos by OfficialSam(m): 7:30am On May 19, 2020
Trustme2:

Is it only me that thinks this moniker belongs to the same OP. Marketing strategy sha. Yes, the car is clean. But 2.3M is a capital NO for me. Methinks 1.9M to 2M is okay Mr. Seller.

*Modified*

Op, this sweet baby was sold for 1.850m few days ago. It's even a 2008 Corolla. Nna don't be too greedy biko.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Clean Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla LE Salon Car Up For Sale In Lagos by RStone(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2020
OfficialSam:

Is it only me that thinks this moniker belongs to the same OP. Marketing strategy sha. Yes, the car is clean. But 2.3M is a capital NO for me. Methinks 1.9M to 2M is okay Mr. Seller.

*Modified*

Op, this sweet baby was sold for 1.850m few days ago. It's even a 2008 Corolla. Nna don't be too greedy biko.

@ OfficialSam...I would have ignored your post but decided against it for the sake of people who might be wondering why the car is 2.3M
First and foremost, a big Thank you for stating that the car is clean...this is what gives me satisfaction to do more and better
Secondly, I do not know @ Trustme2 from Adam but was quite glad he popped in to drop a line or two of encouragement, this is how business should be done, efforts should be appreciated not run down and there was no marketing strategy involved here except of course this is how you do your own business (I mean creating 2 accounts or so that you inferred). You cannot force a seller to sell you a car below his cost price, folks venture into a business for the sole purpose of making profit, no matter how little.
Thirdly, you cannot compare the car you posted to the car here...please do not but if you insist then I would request you take full 360 pictures of the car you posted just as I did here for the public to judge and for your information, the cost of a car is not based on the model year but on several factors such as the actual Mileage, condition of the Interior and Exterior body parts, Engine and Transmission, condition of Underparts, vehicle Title etc. Do you know you can get a 2008 Corolla for less than 1.8M
Finally, the car has been sold to a very happy, satisfied and appreciative customer in Abuja! I wish you the very best in getting excellent vehicles at a very very cheap price. Thank you once again

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Clean Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla LE Salon Car Up For Sale In Lagos by Trustme2(m): 2:21pm On May 19, 2020
OfficialSam:

*Modified*

I have always said it that no two cars are the same. Even if they are of the same model. I actually went to the preshipment pics before I made my comments about the state of the car. I don't know the op and my comments were based on my observation and assessment of the car. You can even get a 2008 for less but the quality in all ramifications would not be the same. Cheers

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Clean Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla LE Salon Car Up For Sale In Lagos by Trustme2(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2020
RStone:
Accident-Free
Low Miles...59K
Buy and Drive!

Bros, where my share of the profit na. At least you suppose pay tithe. My own fit no be 10% Sha. Lol

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Clean Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla LE Salon Car Up For Sale In Lagos by RStone(m): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Trustme2:

Bros, where my share of the profit na. At least you suppose pay tithe. My own fit no be 10% Sha. Lol

Na small money I make for this sale o, lol!
Re: SOLD!!! Clean Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla LE Salon Car Up For Sale In Lagos by njola34(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
I don’t really understand why people talk much about Toyota... though cars are of different grades. In the Nigerian context Toyota corrolla brand re just over priced and people main excuse is foreign exchange. For me the Toyota brand has a high retention rate of spare part...People don’t notice it ... for me it is not economical even in terms of fuel consumption. There are other brands that are more better than the Toyota brand but for some reason most Nigeria brain are wired to the Toyota brand..
People talk of fuel the consumption, but when I decided to buy a second ( Honda Civic ) i discover that Toyota corrolla was over hyped . I have used both both Toyota corrolla and Honda Civic and I can authoritative tell any body that the Honda Civic is the best car in terms of fuel consumption.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Clean Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla LE Salon Car Up For Sale In Lagos by RStone(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2020
njola34:
I don’t really understand why people talk much about Toyota... though cars are of different grades. In the Nigerian context Toyota corrolla brand re just over priced and people main excuse is foreign exchange. For me the Toyota brand has a high retention rate of spare part...People don’t notice it ... for me it is not economical even in terms of fuel consumption. There are other brands that are more better than the Toyota brand but for some reason most Nigeria brain are wired to the Toyota brand..
People talk of fuel the consumption, but when I decided to buy a second ( Honda Civic ) i discover that Toyota corrolla was over hyped . I have used both both Toyota corrolla and Honda Civic and I can authoritative tell any body that the Honda Civic is the best car in terms of fuel consumption.

Your analysis about the Corolla being overpriced is right on the spot but I will slightly disagree with the Honda Civic being the best in terms of fuel consumption. I think I have driven almost all types of cars (except luxury ones like Maybach smiley of course) and I will tell you the Hyundai/Kia are way better at fuel economy than their Japanese counterparts. I have actually carried out physical tests on this twice driving a 2005 Hyundai Elantra and a 2005 Toyota Corolla with both having their AC on from Lagos to Abuja (note they were both low mileage vehicles so engine and transmission were still great). Both were fueled to the brim at a petrol filling station just after Berger Bridge, Lagos. The Corolla's low fuel warning light came on before Lokoja (just after Kabba/Obajana junction) while the Elantra got to Abuja! I have repeated this with 2007 models of both cars and I dare say the South Koreans are good cheesy
If you are in it for fuel economy, Hyundai/Kia but if you are in it for a great bargain when you are tired of your car then the Toyota has it.
My opinion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2004 Lexus ES330. SOLD SOLD SOLD / Neatly Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro (kaduna)…….. / Genuine Shocks Absorber For any brand of vehicle for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.