Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

How Do I Get Scholarship To Study In Germany? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get Scholarship To Study In Germany? (834 Views)

Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND / My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Scholarship To Study In Germany? by Uniquequeen20: 11:55am On May 15, 2020
Good day house!
I am an Higher National Diploma(HND) graduate in Business Administration with Upper Credit. I am also a Membership of Nigerian Institute of Management.. I have also attended several Course in Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON).
I write to seek direction on how to get Scholarship to study in Germany. What are the best possible step to take? Or what process involve?
Can I further my Education with HND result in Germany or would I have to drop the HND result and apply for another course entire?
Please house, your ideas, knowledge, and possible way out will go a long way.
Thank you all as I await expert in the house for responds.
Once again, thank you!
Re: How Do I Get Scholarship To Study In Germany? by ladsonmayor(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2020
you HND will give you a higher edge above other students, but you can't use HND for masters. you'll need to start afresh but your HND certificate would be among the certs needed for your application. you can appply for scholarship, i have HND in building technology too and i'm planning to apply next year after service. check daad.de for more details.
Re: How Do I Get Scholarship To Study In Germany? by Uniquequeen20: 12:22pm On May 18, 2020
ladsonmayor:
you HND will give you a higher edge above other students, but you can't use HND for masters. you'll need to start afresh but your HND certificate would be among the certs needed for your application. you can appply for scholarship, i have HND in building technology too and i'm planning to apply next year after service. check daad.de for more details.
okay, thank you so much for your information. Pls, keep me inform if you want to apply next year let me kw so I can as well apply. If I may ask which of the month next year? Thank u and God bless u.
Re: How Do I Get Scholarship To Study In Germany? by ladsonmayor(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2020
around november...... 0 81 4 12 5 2 0 6 1
Re: How Do I Get Scholarship To Study In Germany? by Uniquequeen20: 12:25pm On May 21, 2020
ladsonmayor:
around november...... 0 81 4 12 5 2 0 6 1
okay. No problem. By them keep me inform. Which of the country do you intend to pick?
Re: How Do I Get Scholarship To Study In Germany? by ladsonmayor(m): 1:10am On May 22, 2020
germany, please chat me via that number cos i might not visit this thread again
Re: How Do I Get Scholarship To Study In Germany? by Uniquequeen20: 9:37am On May 22, 2020
ladsonmayor:
germany, please chat me via that number cos i might not visit this thread again
okay

(1) (Reply)

David Cohen, The Canada Immigration Icon Passes @74 / Is 500 Euros Per Month Okay? / Life In Melbourne Has A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.