Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo (2205 Views)

Photo Story About Mark Zuck The Ceo Of Facebook / Meet The CEO Of Pandemic Technologies (photos) / What Kind Of Technologies Will I Need To Build A Fintech Application? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by kingoftech: 1:32pm On May 15, 2020
Zera, a technology company based in Uyo, Nigeria. Zera Technologies, though a new kid on the block(a start up) lol is a game changer.

Please google zera technologies Uyo.
Bring your projects I deliver 100%!

what I like most? : Technology!
what I dislike/hate most?: homosexuals!

2 Shares

Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by kingoftech: 1:38pm On May 15, 2020
Let me invite my loyal friends to join this thread cheesy

Crownedrookie
bunnae
Trojan8
Aududunine11
Tundexi
GentRoyal
Illegend

Although its just one individual seun nairaland owner using multiple accounts because he's a pathetic irritating homosexual man
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 15, 2020
E kaabo pada grin
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by bunnae(f): 1:42pm On May 15, 2020
Charles don run cheesy. Yeye guy.
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by kingoftech: 1:43pm On May 15, 2020
GentRoyal:
E kaabo pada grin
Welcome boss.

Do you have any project for me? I will deliver at pocket friendly price.
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by kingoftech: 1:44pm On May 15, 2020
bunnae:
Charles don run cheesy. Yeye guy.
Baby bunnae Xup.. Are you really a programmer?
What programming language do you use? What's your stack
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 15, 2020
kingoftech:

Welcome boss.

Do you have any project for me? I will deliver at pocket friendly price.
Pay after service
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by kingoftech: 1:45pm On May 15, 2020
@ crownedrookie Xup boss?
I saw your thread on your first web app, congratulations!!!
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 15, 2020
Yes this CEO is really doing wonders! Look at the testimonial from one of his client he tried providing services to.
cheesy
Ignored like an earthworm henceforth grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5681892/scam-alert-he-scam-fraud#86571995

1 Like

Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by kingoftech: 1:47pm On May 15, 2020
GentRoyal:

Pay after service
No ooo boss, I'm a professional. Pay after service is for beginners who are looking for projects to practice.

Check my website zeratech dot com dot ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by bunnae(f): 1:47pm On May 15, 2020
kingoftech:

Baby bunnae Xup.. Are you really a programmer?
What programming language do you use? What's your stack
Back with a new moniker already? Why you deactivate?
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by kingoftech: 1:48pm On May 15, 2020
crownedrookie:
Yes this CEO is really doing wonders! Look at the testimonial from one of his client he tried providing services to.
cheesy
Ignored like an earthworm henceforth grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5681892/scam-alert-he-scam-fraud#86571995
Lol Senior man, which WhatsApp chat is that?

Hahaha you guys are really funny.

Congratulations boss, on your new app
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by kingoftech: 1:50pm On May 15, 2020
bunnae:

Back with a new moniker already? Why you deactivate?
Baby which moniker are you talking about? Is it the girl on my Facebook profile?

Lol
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by kingoftech: 1:51pm On May 15, 2020
@ bunnae but if you want to dash me moniker I will gladly accept o lol
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by kingoftech: 1:57pm On May 15, 2020
Lol DanRay1

Yes ofcoz, zera technologies is back but this time he'll stand before you and he'll reign forever! cool

Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 15, 2020
kingoftech:
Lol GentRoyal aka Seun
You need to charge your phone.
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by kingoftech: 2:21pm On May 15, 2020
GentRoyal:

You need to charge your phone.
Lol so your project can continue shebi? grin

Ye never chi chom chin cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 15, 2020
kingoftech:

Lol so your project can continue shebi? grin

Ye never chi chom chin cheesy cheesy
It's just a friendly advice...
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by kingoftech: 2:23pm On May 15, 2020
@ GentRoyal this time when I'm done with you, na isolation Center you go dey lol

Shebi you wan try the most high.. e go do you like gunshot
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 15, 2020
kingoftech:
@ GentRoyal this time when I'm done with you, na isolation Center you go dey lol

Shebi you wan try the most high.. e go do you like gunshot

Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by kingoftech: 2:38pm On May 15, 2020
@ crownedrookie follow the other topic in Romance section. Abi u dey fear lol
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by kingoftech: 2:49pm On May 15, 2020
Hi sameereinstein
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by Victmik: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingoftech:
Zera, a technology company based in Uyo, Nigeria. Zera Technologies, though a new kid on the block(a start up) lol is a game changer.

Please google zera technologies Uyo.
Bring your projects I deliver 100%!

what I like most? : Technology!
what I dislike/hate most?: homosexuals!
Charles Ichulo of Zera technologies a.k.a Homosexual guy!
You are clearly a homosexual guy because all you talk about everyday on nairaland is the word "homo" or "homosexual".
That's all your obsession.
I guess you need to be investigated!
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by Nnfupdates: 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
Victmik:

Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by technoguy: 5:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Victmik:
Lol see this homosexual man. Pathetic

Victmik = Nnfupdates = Aududunine11 = homo!
Re: Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo by bunnae66(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Useless Youtube Channels Every Beginner Front End Developer Should Avoid / Marek Cygan Wins Google Code Jam 2005 / Undergraduate Computer Project Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.