Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,628 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

My Friend's Skin Turns Red Whenever She Scratchs Her Body. And She's Very Scared - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend's Skin Turns Red Whenever She Scratchs Her Body. And She's Very Scared (964 Views)

Man's Skin Turns Yellow After Drinking And Smoking For Over 30 Years (photos) / Chinese Doctors’ Skin Turns Dark After Surviving COVID-19 / Chinese Doctors’ Skin Turns Dark After Surviving COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Skin Turns Red Whenever She Scratchs Her Body. And She's Very Scared by Kingxiee(m): 2:22pm On May 15, 2020
My friend has been battling with skin rashes for days now. I don't know if this reaction is caused by cream or allergies..
Can anyone explain, please.
Op, please help move to frontpage

Re: My Friend's Skin Turns Red Whenever She Scratchs Her Body. And She's Very Scared by Righteousness89(m): 2:24pm On May 15, 2020
It could just be the skin Reacting ...

Years ago I had similar stuff! I could not change the bathing soap I use. If I tried it my skin reacts instantly! My face changes!

also the moment I arrive somewhere and use the water there my skin reacts.. it was embarrassing.

It was a serious Challenge to me..

But Thanks to GOD, I Knocked the doors of Heaven in prayers and all that is Gone! For over 10years now it's gone!

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Skin Turns Red Whenever She Scratchs Her Body. And She's Very Scared by Ningen(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2020
Does it also turn red when spanked??

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Skin Turns Red Whenever She Scratchs Her Body. And She's Very Scared by Akunwafor(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2020
You know, you could just visit a dermatologist.

It's almost free if you go to a government hospital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Skin Turns Red Whenever She Scratchs Her Body. And She's Very Scared by Kingxiee(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2020
Yes, it does
Re: My Friend's Skin Turns Red Whenever She Scratchs Her Body. And She's Very Scared by BrutusOj(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2020
Too much carowhite cream... inferiority complex made so many ladies feel they must be fair before they can be tagged fine girls. No matter how you bleach, your kpekus and azs can never be light complexioned. Old age will tell on you more than your original dark skin counterparts.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Skin Turns Red Whenever She Scratchs Her Body. And She's Very Scared by chillex8(m): 3:48pm On May 15, 2020
BrutusOj:
Too much carowhite cream... inferiority complex made so many ladies feel they must be fair before they can be tagged fine girls. No matter how you bleach, your kpekus and azs can never be light complexioned. Old age will tell on you more than your original dark skin counterparts.
Is your post really for this topic?

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Skin Turns Red Whenever She Scratchs Her Body. And She's Very Scared by tobby20: 4:26pm On May 15, 2020
Are you your friend
Is your friend you
Is you or your friend q liquid metal
Lion
Idaboski
U dey whyne me

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Skin Turns Red Whenever She Scratchs Her Body. And She's Very Scared by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 15, 2020
Welcome to nairaland general hospital where we treat everything by trial and error.
Re: My Friend's Skin Turns Red Whenever She Scratchs Her Body. And She's Very Scared by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On May 15, 2020
Kingxiee:
My friend has been battling with skin rashes for days now. I don't know if this reaction is caused by cream or allergies..
Can anyone explain, please.
Op, please help move to frontpage
Why not ask your friend to go see a dermatologist for the right treatment?

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Skin Turns Red Whenever She Scratchs Her Body. And She's Very Scared by BrutusOj(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2020
chillex8:

Is your post really for this topic?
What did I say that's not in line with the post? What could make the skin react to ordinary scratches like that if not cream reactions?

(1) (Reply)

Physiotherapy Homecare In Enugu / 2 Miles Away From Goin Crazy! / What Effects Do Energy Drink Have On A Persons Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.