Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,587 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

COVID 19: My Thought. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / COVID 19: My Thought. (163 Views)

My Thought Today About Osun Re-run -barr Pelumi Olajengbesi Esq / My Thought On FEMINISM / How To Face Workplace Challenges Victoriously | Thought Leaders Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID 19: My Thought. by Agasco2020(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2020
I have followed with keen interest in the number of recovering patients in last couple of days. I am beginning to think that any of the following might have occurred:
1. It is either the test kits have beginning to test positive for Malaria parasite.
2. The test kits are different from the ones been in the Italy, UK, USA and the rest.
3. The Government and its agencies are not telling us the truth.
The Kaduna State Government has just discharged 35 Almajiri after tested negative. I don't get what is going on.
https://thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-kaduna-discharges-35-infected-almajirai/

(1) (Reply)

Get Best Court Marriage Lawyer For Procedure Of Court Marriage In Pakistan / Lenu (remix) Buju & Burna Boy Lyrics / Http://gud2get.org/5g-male-reviews/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.