Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Learn How To Get Your C.v And Business Proposals Pass All Secretaries. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Learn How To Get Your C.v And Business Proposals Pass All Secretaries. (170 Views)

Chief Fadipe Congratulates New Permanent Secretaries Appointed By Abiodun / Winning The Next Titan Audition: 10 Things That Will Dramatically Improve Your C / Youths In Politics: The Time Is Now''-Amanwa C.V(PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Get Your C.v And Business Proposals Pass All Secretaries. by Nobody: 12:40am On May 16, 2020
I devised a way to get my mails to the respective Managing Directors/ The Executive Chairmen of all multinational companies, beating the secretaries and getting responses to my letters/ C.V. I know you are anxious to know how to beat the gatekeepers at their own game. You know most of their emails can not be found online, if you are lucky, you can only find their work emails.

If you want to solicit support, send C.V's,or having a business meeting with the Chief Executive Chairman/Managing Director, then this post is for you.

Read the rest on[b] https://www.bubblebup.hightaughts.com[/b]. You would be glad you did.

(1) (Reply)

Online Paying Job / GIS And Remote Sensing In Disaster Risk Management Course.20th To 24th July 2020 / A Must Watch On Nnamdi Kanu's Health Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.