Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! (1595 Views)

What Is The Difference Between 'Best Of Luck' And 'Best Of God'. / Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. / Any Akokite Out There? Ideas For Unilag.com Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by miscoe(m): 1:39am On Jan 15, 2011
I am pleased to help you guys in any way i can.You see,your roadmap to becoming an akokite Starts from the very day you fill your jamb form.So it follows that you take into account the things to fill:unilag as 1st choice,o'level combination,state of origin.These are the variables you've to choice wisely.For more information,post in you comment and let's rub minds together,
Miscoe,Accounting student of the university of 1st choice.
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by olanrewajulolly(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2011
Thx, am sitting 4 jamb dis yr. And i chose unilag as 1st & 2nd choice.{mass com} pls. I need more info about d sch. Cos, I was told it not easy to gain admission into the sch, pls. B my updator, wish to know u better
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by olanrewajulolly(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2011
Thx, am sitting 4 jamb dis yr. And i chose unilag as 1st & 2nd choice.{mass com} pls. I need more info about d sch. Cos, I was told it not easy to gain admission into the sch, pls. B my updator, wish to know u better
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by miscoe(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2011
it is ok,it doesnt really matter if you choose UNILAG for 2nd choice.YOU HAVE DONE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING BY MAKING IT THE 1ST CHOICE!I HOPE YOUR O LEVEL RESULTS IS COMPLETE AND HOPE I HOPE YOU OBTAIN THEM IN 1ST SITTING.
SECONDLY I HOPE YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE STATE OF ORIGIN THAT WILL PROPEL YOU FORWARD.THIS IS SO BECAUSE UNILAG GIVES SPECIAL CONSIDERATION TO SOME LESS DEVELOPED STATES.IT ALSO HAVE SOME STATES UNDER CATCHMENT.STATES LIKE OYO,ONDO,OSUN,EKITI ETC.THESE STATES ENJOYS LOWER CUT OFF MARKS IN RESPECT OF OTHER STATES.I.E IF THE CUT OFF MARK IN A COURSE IS 66 IT COULD BE 63 FOR OTHER STATES UNDER THE CATCHMENT,AND LESSER FOR THOSE LISTED FOR EDUCATIONAL LESS DEVELOPED STATES THEIRS COULD BE 61 OR EVEN LESSER.ONCE AGAIN BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR EXAMS.ENSURE YOU PASS YOUR JAMB VERY WELL CAUSE THIS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGGREGATE MARK.YOUR JAMB SCORE WOULD BE DIVIDED BY 8,YOUR POST UME BY 2.THE TWO RESULTS WILL BE ADDED TO GET YOUR AGGREGATE SCORE. wink cheesy
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by miscoe(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2011
feel free to drop your worries and i hope i would be able to help you with my little contribution.
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by debbybos(f): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2011
I heard dat its also tough gainin admission into unilag, Wat of student frm ogun or lagos state is the cut off mark very high
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by olanrewajulolly(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2011
My o'level is complete in one sitting, & choose oyo as my state, pls. Want to know if choosing lagos state as indegen is it an added advantage, pls. Let me know so dat i will change my state to lagos, moreover how can i get pass ques. For mass com,
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by olanrewajulolly(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2011
My o'level is complete in one sitting, & choose oyo as my state, pls. Want to know if choosing lagos state as indegen is it an added advantage, pls. Let me know so dat i will change my state to lagos, moreover how can i get pass ques. For mass com,
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by debbybos(f): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2011
@ miscoe do min student from other state like ogun or lagos state have high cut off mark. Or wat do tink the person should do
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by miscoe(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2011
Sorry guys for not being punctual.I guess my apology is granted.
@lolly you've gotten a great edge over others!This is even manifested in the last year's cut-off.Oyo is an academic less developed state,an as such enjoys more benefit than other states like Ogun and Lagos.Ondo,Osun,Ekiti are also enlisted as catchment areas. That doesn't mean that Lagos and Ogun are not part of these areas but their catchment cut-off marks are higher than other states under catchment.
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by miscoe(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2011
@debby i guess you're from one of the these states-Ogun and Lagos.All you need do is to prepare very hard for exams,i.e jamb and post jamb.Ensure you score above 260 in your jamb,with 260 you have 32.5 out of 100,then for your post jamb;ensure you score 70,with 70 you've 35 making 67.5 as your aggregate mark.
Believe me with that aggregate you're good to go!Even if you don't meet the cut-off you'll surely meet it under catchment irrespective of your state.Best of luck,fellow akokites!!
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by olanrewajulolly(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2011
Thx. For ur info & corporation, pls just always keep in touch, if u get any info about d dept, i just pray that my jamb/pst.jamb: will be successful, al i want is to be giving admission in to the sch. Help me at al means.
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by miscoe(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2011
hi guys!!!!!!!!!how have your preparations been going?I hope all hands are on desk.Keep tight!
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by miscoe(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2011
I hope you guys are really preparing very hard for your forth coming examinations.Remember the key to success is hard preparation,God factor and always no matter the circumstances believe in yourself,that's all you've got!!SEE YOU ALL WHEN YOU'LL BE CELEBRATING FOR SUCCESS, COME ON,SAY AMEN TO THAT!!
cheesy kiss
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by babaphemie: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2011
I chose unilag as first n 2nd choice chemistry n physics respectively i hv ma o level 1 sittin n lagos as ma state of origin if i should change it will dey ask 4 any document 2 show dat am from anoda state n do u knw d cut off 4 chem last yr.
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by miscoe(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2011
I congratulate u on ur result.Generally speaking,Chemistry and Physics cut-off marks are usually low.However,the cut-off marks for every session depends on the general performance in that particular year.So,you can be wrong if u capitalise on last year's cut-off marks
I'll advise u to concentrate on your JAMB examination cause it contributes an integral part of ur aggregate mark.Don't bother changing ur state of origin.Concentrate on ur exams for now.Best of luck!
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by miscoe(m): 5:56am On Jun 26, 2011
I congratulate you all on your just concluded Jamb exams.How was your results?I hope you're all preparing for the big one,post jamb!You can't afford to miss out of the contest.Believe me,it's really the survival of the fittest!So,am i the one,i mean the chosen one?A question you should ask yourself!Ensure you get past questions for the exams,visit the school site regularly for latest info.Best of luck to you all!
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by Teejazy(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2011
I really appreciate ur good info. u,re passing on to ppl, god will bless you big time. I wrote jamb but my result is being withheld hoping it will be released i choose Lag as my first choice to study Acct and i have my O/L at 1 sitting.
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by ccchris(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2011
I scored 264,i applied 4 chemistry,4rm delta state,wat am my chances
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by miscoe(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2011
@Tezy let's just continue praying that your results be released.You need to practise past questions for the main time.You can get past questions from school.Your exams should be coming on by JULY!Best of luck!
@Cchris you've gotten a great edge.Concentrate on the post jamb for now.Meet me at the top! wink wink cheesy
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by miscoe(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2011
it's finally out!Unilag sets post utme date for 18th to 31st of August!Get your forms now!Visit the school site for more info.Best of luck! cheesy kiss grin shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Become A Great :-)akokite! By Helping Yourself.need Tips?ask Me.best Of Luck! by miscoe(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
The post Utme forms for this session are finally out!Its net cost is #4250,but get 250,for online registration and printing..Wishing all prospective students best of luck!

(1) (Reply)

Ond Certificate Of Fedpoly Offa / Only 17 Students Passed Waec And Neco In Gombe State / Nigerian Defence Academy List Of Successful Candidates 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.