Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,092 members, 7,852,696 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection (340 Views)

Loss Of Erection / The Mechanisim Of Erection In Men / How To Cope With The Lack Of Erection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by Richard7777777: 9:03am On May 16, 2020
Good mrn ya all, 

Before I start and b4 some of you starts bashing me, I will be visiting d clinic later today as regards the topic.

So back to the topic.

It all happened on tuesday, I was tryna have sex with my fiancee in d nite and I suddenly loss erection after a while without cuming (we had sex once in d mrn). Later dat same nite I was aroused nd same tin happened, so we slept, at that point I became a bit worried and the anxiety of wat was wrng actually made me try again on wednesday mrn and I didnt even last long this time before my erection was off.

Since that Wednesday till dis very min, it has become worse in the sense dat, I cant even maintain erection or even try to penetrate, as soon as I try to insert, my erection is gone.

The tin is I actually have normal erection in d mrn and also mayb wen i am alone sometimes, buh getting a strong erectIon for penetration isnt der since wednesdays.. if at all the erection comes, before I penetrate it is gone again

This is actually getting me so worried because I knw I am a gud performer wen it comes to sex, like sometimes I can go 3rounds to 4rounds in a day.

I donno if its anxiety issues. Cos the only tin I knw I have been anxious abt now aside this erection issue is d fact that my weddn is supposed to be next mnth buh this whole pandemic has changed alot of my future plans, buh even at me been worried abt that, I was still able to have gud sex.

I also took one harbal mix for sugar on thursday, which made me purge, also, in d last 2 weeks I have nt take mineral, I have even been taking more of tiger nut and date juice.

Plss doctors in d house any advice
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:08am On May 16, 2020
This is a serious issue
It needs to be rectified no matter the cost
Ur case is not new
Seek and research within and outside nairaland
My own advise is to join online service (living faith church) tomorrow. 7:50am..it's an anointing service. Am sure u will have good news
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by Ubongdemaga: 9:15am On May 16, 2020
Does sugar level cos weak penetration/ weak erection or poor performance during sex?
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by Nobody: 9:18am On May 16, 2020
May be you are tired,worried or you are consumping something with high carbonhydrate content or plain sugar.

Just relax your mind.If you have gotten fat due to Convid it is time to start exercising yourself,eat more carrot,banana or any vegetable,especially ugwu and bitter leaf,so you have enough blood pumping to your strong man,do some self indulging of your strong man to see it is functioning properly before going to meet your strong woman.I am not a doctor o ..just simple plain advice.
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by Richard7777777: 9:18am On May 16, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
Does sugar level cos weak penetration/ weak erection or poor performance during sex?

Mayb buh in d last 2weeks I haven't taken any soft drink, d only tin I took recently that was sugary is d tiger nut nd date I blended. I tink d date was very much that made it to be very swt
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by Ubongdemaga: 9:19am On May 16, 2020
I think this has to do with ur mind. I would advise u look 4 another woman to test ur erection b4 going to hospital .
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by StarOnEarth(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2020
Masturbated alot?
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by Richard7777777: 9:20am On May 16, 2020
uruba23:
May be you are tired,worried or you are consumping something with high carbonhydrate content or plain sugar.

Just relax your mind.If you have gotten fat due to Convid it is time to start exercising yourself,eat more carrot,banana or any vegetable,especially ugwu and bitter leaf,so you have enough blood pumping to your strong man,do some self indulging of your strong man to see it is functioning properly before going to meet your strong woman

Tnks for your advise, buh I really wish I can take my mind off this, mayb den it will be over buh I cant, I am jst too worried cos I have never experience dis b4
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by donbachi(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
yes..in most cases.men dat are 30 and above.
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by Richard7777777: 9:21am On May 16, 2020
StarOnEarth:
Masturbated alot?

Nar, not at all.. d only time I tink I did that was like 2013 or 2012.
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by Richard7777777: 9:22am On May 16, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
I think this has to do with ur mind. I would advise u look 4 another woman to test ur erection b4 going to hospital .

At dis stage of abt gettn married I dnt wanna tink of another girl and also I am nt a fan of prostitute, I dnt tink on a norm I can even get an erection wen I knw I am paying for d sex.
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by donbachi(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2020
Avoid sex for now.do more exercise..and stop going more than 2 rounds when u resume..b4 u kill ur sex life kpatapkata.
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by Richard7777777: 9:26am On May 16, 2020
donbachi:
Avoid sex for now.do more exercise..and stop going more than 2 rounds when u resume..b4 u kill ur sex life kpatapkata.

Wow, I never knew more rounds of sex is actually bad.
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by StarOnEarth(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2020
Richard7777777:

Nar, not at all.. d only time I tink I did that was like 2013 or 2012.
Then it might be the thing of the mind.

A year ago i was eyeing a proffessor daughter like that, she started making advances and told me to come to her house when her dad wasn't around. When i got there we started but when i was about to penetrate, the stuff just went down on me.
It was embarrassing because i had made mouth like mad. The second week same thing happen, the third week it did again and that time i was really scared. I went back to my appartment called one cute girl to come around, immediately she came this stuff was hard like a rock. Then i knew the problem wasn't with the D, its prolly with the mind.

Could be you are stressed mentally anytime she is around or you are currently worrying about a lot of things or extreme anxiety.
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by tobby20: 9:41am On May 16, 2020
Ilegend
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by Richard7777777: 9:47am On May 16, 2020
StarOnEarth:

Then it might be the thing of the mind.

A year ago i was eyeing a proffessor daughter like that, she started making advances and told me to come to her house when her dad wasn't around. When i got there we started but when i was about to penetrate, the stuff just went down on me.
It was embarrassing because i had made mouth like mad. The second week same thing happen, the third week it did again and that time i was really scared. I went back to my appartment called one cute girl to come around, immediately she came this stuff was hard like a rock. Then i knew the problem wasn't with the D, its prolly with the mind.

Could be you are stressed mentally anytime she is around or you are currently worrying about a lot of things or extreme anxiety.

Tnks alot for ur advise, she stays with me, also I mentioned i am worried abt how COVID-19 has spoilt a my plans regards future, travel and marriage. I tink dats wat d issues is buh really I am kinda scared buh reading dis made me relief a bit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Madagascar President Urge All African Countries To Leave WHO. / Please Nairalanders I Need Help On How To Go About This Fibroid Issue / What Your Breast Size And Shape Says About Your Personality As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.