Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help (823 Views)

Computer Gurus - Please Come In / Computer Gurus Help!! / Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help by clarkmos15(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2020
I just changed my power button, but since I started using it, the system yet goes off after a few minutes
Re: Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help by ItsAha(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2020
Check the button it might be pressed down

1 Like

Re: Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help by clarkmos15(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2020
ItsAha:
i think the work they did on it is causing it, seems they worked on the flex
Re: Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help by Olachase(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2020
take it back to the engineer if he can't fix it contact ( finial solution computer engineering) there hardware and software engineer are capable they also offer home and office services Lagos
Re: Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help by udemzyudex(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2020
ItsAha:

If it is pressing down it won't go off after some minutes of usage, it will off and on at interval.

The best option is for him to take it back.
Re: Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help by clarkmos15(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2020
udemzyudex:

If it is pressing down it won't go off after some minutes of usage, it will off and on at interval.

The best option is for him to take it back.

I will take it tomorrow, thanks
Re: Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help by clarkmos15(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2020
Olachase:
take it back to the engineer if he can't fix it contact ( finial solution computer engineering) there hardware and software engineer are capable they also offer home and office services Lagos 09025496246.

thanks
Re: Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help by clarkmos15(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2020
Olachase:
take it back to the engineer if he can't fix it contact ( finial solution computer engineering) there hardware and software engineer are capable they also offer home and office services Lagos 09025496246.
the guy said it is the processor that has fault, he asked me how long I left the laptop before repairing the power button I told him two weeks
Re: Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help by Olachase(m): 6:37pm On May 18, 2020
clarkmos15:

the guy said it is the processor that has fault, he asked me how long I left the laptop before repairing the power button I told him two weeks
then you need professional engineer to handle ur system sir
Re: Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help by clarkmos15(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2020
Olachase:
then you need professional engineer to handle ur system sir pls contact Final Solution Computer Engineering.
okay, where are they located
Re: Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help by Olachase(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2020
clarkmos15:

okay, where are they located
Lagos ikeja stay bless.
Re: Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help by clarkmos15(m): 6:51pm On May 18, 2020
Olachase:
Lagos ikeja sir 09025496246 stay bless.
alright, thank you sir
Re: Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help by clarkmos15(m): 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Olachase:
Lagos ikeja sir 09025496246 stay bless.
my system is entering automatic repair by itself, how do I rectify that?
Re: Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help by maxjax(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
clarkmos15:

my system is entering automatic repair by itself, how do I rectify that?

it didnt enter by itself.....you have damaged the hard drive because of the frequent on and off .

fix the power button first....retrieve your files just as i explained to you in your other thread. then format the drive
Re: Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help by clarkmos15(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
maxjax:

it didnt enter by itself.....you have damaged the hard drive because of the frequent on and off .

fix the power button first....retrieve your files just as i explained to you in your other thread. then format the drive

okay sir, i just need to format and install windows again?

(1) (Reply)

HP Pentium N3710 For Sale @ 40k / Acer Aspire 5735z Laptop / SOLD Hp Spectre Gem cut X360 15 Gaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.