Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

29 Year Old Lady Alleges She’s Jay-z’s Secret Daughter As She Shows ‘DNA Proof’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 29 Year Old Lady Alleges She’s Jay-z’s Secret Daughter As She Shows ‘DNA Proof’ (1017 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA / 29 Year Old Lady Claims She’s Jay-z’s Secret Daughter As She Shows ‘DNA Proof’ / 29 Year Old Alleges She’s Jay-z’s Secret Daughter As Family Members Support Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

29 Year Old Lady Alleges She’s Jay-z’s Secret Daughter As She Shows ‘DNA Proof’ by PlugBlogng: 3:10pm On May 16, 2020
29 year old lady alleges she’s Jay-Z’s secret daughter as she shows ‘DNA proof’

A 29-year-old woman identified as La’Teasha Macer has alleged that rapper, Jay-Z who is happily married to Beyoncé, is her biological dad.

La’Teasha Macer whose Instagram handle is “jayzfirstdaugher”, says family members have been telling her that her entire life.

In an Instagram post, Mercer provided details that are intended to prove Jay fathered a child with her mother Lisa.

“I’ve been quiet for far too long!” the caption reads. “@jayzfirstdaughter Join me as I tell you my story of living in the shadows of being Jay-Z’s daughter in a city where everyone knew he was my father! How growing up, I watched Multiple Sclerosis take its toll on my mom. Taking my ‘fun mom’ that I’ve always known to 24-hour bedridden.

“But I kept it all together raising four kids — including a set of twins while going to school full-time, working two jobs at the prison and the hospital. I’ve had a magnificent journey!”, she wrote.

READ FULL GIST HERE: https://plugblog.com.ng/29-year-old-lady-alleges-shes-jay-zs-secret-daughter-as-she-shows-dna-proof/

Plugblog Nigeria
Re: 29 Year Old Lady Alleges She’s Jay-z’s Secret Daughter As She Shows ‘DNA Proof’ by funshint(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2020
They look alike no doubt.
Re: 29 Year Old Lady Alleges She’s Jay-z’s Secret Daughter As She Shows ‘DNA Proof’ by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2020
So where is the DNA text results
How did she lay hands on Jay's dna for synchronization
If she's yet synchronize her result with Jay's own how was she then able to conclude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 29 Year Old Lady Alleges She’s Jay-z’s Secret Daughter As She Shows ‘DNA Proof’ by irunoko(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2020
If Beyonce Knowles catch your mummy hennn cheesy
Re: 29 Year Old Lady Alleges She’s Jay-z’s Secret Daughter As She Shows ‘DNA Proof’ by tayebest(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2020
Even me na Dangote pikin, cos we get same nose size undecided
Re: 29 Year Old Lady Alleges She’s Jay-z’s Secret Daughter As She Shows ‘DNA Proof’ by Enoch07: 3:24pm On May 16, 2020
we hear u
Re: 29 Year Old Lady Alleges She’s Jay-z’s Secret Daughter As She Shows ‘DNA Proof’ by Denique(f): 3:26pm On May 16, 2020
Congrats La'Teesha!
You are now worth $200m ($1B divided by 5 of them) grin

(1) (Reply)

Latest Pictures Of Angela Okorie / Hushpuppi Escapes Prison / I Don’t Need Scripts To Interpret Movie Roles - Nkem Owoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.