Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,124 members, 7,849,499 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Worthy Investment Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Worthy Investment Opportunity (472 Views)

A Worthy Investment !!! / Is This A Worthy Investment? / Agrobusiness- A Worthy Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worthy Investment Opportunity by Emeka05: 3:55pm On May 16, 2020
ETHEREUM WORLD COIN

Greetings from the admin of Ethereum world coin platform. This is not a Ponzi platform neither is it mutual finding or one of those scams out there. It's not a get rich quick scheme.

This platform has to do with investment into your future and secure yourself.This is a platform where we know more about cryptocurrency and how best to invest.

In the year 2009, the first cryptocurrency came out in the name of BITCOIN and it was almost free for one. Fastrack to 2020, Currently 1 bitcoin is worth approximately 4 million naira.

We missed on this massive wealth as it is still growing and that's why I am bringing another opportunity your way.

ETHEREUM is a twin brother to bitcoin and I am here to show you how through networking and starting with just 4000 naira, you can build a massive wealth for yourself. It is what I am doing.

Just signal me if you are interested and this is the group new invite link

Telegram @Ethereumworldcoin

WhatsApp link https:///BecanOHPW8X6t3bi6Hhi3S

Feel free to contact me on WhatsApp or call for more inquiries on 08062607155

(1) (Reply)

2755 Sqm Land for Sale in Abuja. / Ethereum Million Money / The Bitcoin Story Of A Guy Who Started Trading Bitcoin With Just ₦1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.