Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

The Amazing Secret Behind Ethereum Million Money Project - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Amazing Secret Behind Ethereum Million Money Project (1056 Views)

Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. / The Million Money Team / Million Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amazing Secret Behind Ethereum Million Money Project by KingNazzy(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2020
WHAT IS ETHEREUM MILLION MONEY PROJECT?

Million Money is a project designed with ethereum's smart contract.
The contract is designed to send, hold or receive Ether currency.
The Ether currency is exchanged via cash gifting (networking)
And with a one time capital of 0.03ETH which is about N4,000 you can accumulate up to 32ETH or more depending on the market price of Ethereum at that moment.
1 Ether is currently N82,000
Do the math yourself (i.e 32 x N82,000) you can imagine.
All you need do is:��
(1) Get your one time capital of 0.03 Ethers, approximately $10 (N4,000).
(2) Download the Trust Wallet app from playstore using the link��
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wallet.crypto.trustapp
(3) Create your wallet address using the Trust wallet app and carefully save the twelve letters one time password generated for you.
(4) Buy Ethereum worth that value from our trusted broker and invest immediately.
(5) Tell 2 friends about this amazing opportunity and get them registered, then sit back and watch your Ethereum grow like weed in your Trust wallet app.
Isn't that amazing?�������

By December this year 1 Ether has been predicted to rise from N82,000 to N4m, are you thinking with me?�������

Join the community of smartest earners worldwide today and now that most stocks are down, due to the pandemic the world is faced with and u would be glad you did, I bet u.
Don't be left out!!! �������
Follow my signature below for more details.
Re: The Amazing Secret Behind Ethereum Million Money Project by Tolani0167(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2020
Scam
Re: The Amazing Secret Behind Ethereum Million Money Project by agbolahan1991(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2020
I don't know about the authenticity of this stuff...
But this is how bitcoin started n underestimated it.....
Make your research n buy if it's legit...
No time to waste time... .
All way na way

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Secret Behind Ethereum Million Money Project by KingNazzy(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2020
Really? keep on saying it's a scam while people are busy making money. Scam mentality have landed a lot of people into abstract poverty. Why don't you give it a try before concluding it's a scam?

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Secret Behind Ethereum Million Money Project by KingNazzy(m): 9:26pm On May 16, 2020
Tolani0167:
Scam
Really? keep on saying it's a scam while people are busy making money. Scam mentality have landed a lot of people into abstract poverty. Why don't you give it a try before concluding it's a scam?
Re: The Amazing Secret Behind Ethereum Million Money Project by KingNazzy(m): 9:32pm On May 16, 2020
Tolani0167:
Scam
You can also make your researches on the platform my friend. Always learn to research and ask questions before drawing your conclusion. That is the best way to identify wether something is a scam or not
Re: The Amazing Secret Behind Ethereum Million Money Project by KingNazzy(m): 10:00pm On May 16, 2020
agbolahan1991:
I don't know about the authenticity of this stuff...
But this is how bitcoin started n underestimated it.....
Make your research n buy if it's legit...
No time to waste time... .
All way na way
This is 100% legit and genuine, make ur research and confirm 4 urself. No time to waste like u said.
Re: The Amazing Secret Behind Ethereum Million Money Project by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:34am On Jun 13, 2020
What's the difference between networking

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading And Investment The Right Way! / Nigerians Investing In The US Stock Market / Jim Ovia. Increases His Net worth From $850million To $980million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.