Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

The Aptitude Test Thread - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Aptitude Test Thread (881 Views)

Pls I Need Shell Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers / What Kind Of Questions Does Workforce Use For The Aptitude Test / Aptitude Test For Nigeria Navy Dssc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Aptitude Test Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2011
For the sake of being uniformal, lets compile a massive list of the different companies and the aptitude tests that were given. How was the aptitude test? , what areas would be best to study in? , any other information?, add it all here! Lets help each other out by being informed.

I will go first;  I applied to Total oil and gas around May last year and got called for an aptitude test for a scholarship to do a masters in france. It mainly consisted of shl questions only

It had a verbal section which consisted of passages you had to read through and then answer questions by saying if they were true, false or cannot say. (test time limit 18 minutes for 32 questions)

The quantitative section only consisted of pie chart and graph calculations. (20 minutes to answer 20 questions )

Does any one have any oil company , bank, e.t.c aptitude test info?

If so feel free to add it in this thread

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Easily Pass Your Pmp Exams In Nigeria / Where Can You Work With A Degree In Religious Studies Edu / GIST AND CASH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.