Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (26085 Views)

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' / Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by SAGELY2020: 6:46pm On May 17, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Sammie Okposo has just confessed to overspeeding and should be arrested by the Nigeria police. he confessed to driving at 120KMPH when he shouldn't have gone above 100KMPH but of course he wouldn't be arrested in such a lawless country. This is why killers and cultists who eventually become pastors after realising there's nothing profitable in cultism and killing but there's money in the gospel can stand on the pulpit and confess to having killed many people in the past, they'd even describe some of these killings in graphic and well detailed manner but no law enforcement agent would take it up to make sure they face the consequences of their actions even if these actions were in the past. if these pastors and Okposo tried this in lawful countries they'd be in jail or at least Sammie would be given tickets for traffic violation

What a country we have
do you have anything against him? At least let's thank God for his life, bro.
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by sammyonal: 7:09pm On May 17, 2020
I wonder oooooo brother.
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by femi4: 7:12pm On May 17, 2020
Buy car, you said no....na moto you want
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by hopefulLandlord: 7:16pm On May 17, 2020
SAGELY2020:
do you have anything against him? At least let's thank God for his life, bro.
no, I have something against the level of lawlessness that's pervaded the country which made him not even consider the possible consequences of him confessing to having committed a crime

alyssa bustamante wrote in a journal that she killed someone and it felt "ahmazing". Police took it up and she was sentenced to life imprisonment. this is even a private journal. imagine how easier it would've been if she wrote it on the internet?
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by gnykelly(m): 7:58pm On May 17, 2020
what model and year of production is the vehicle let's do our research.

ABI Na 17yrs old tokunbo you dey drive
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Sososo(f): 8:00pm On May 17, 2020
Thank God for his deliverance and I'm thanking God for putting food on my table throughout this pandemic, his name be praised
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by DivineTurnAroun(f): 8:15pm On May 17, 2020
God thank you
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by gidola(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nyamve1: 8:41pm On May 17, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

I fail to see how this is in any shape or form relevant to my post you replied to. even if I were the most poverty stricken and stagnant lowlifer in the world it doesn't render my points invalid. face the message not the messenger and you'd be better for it
Ur post is never valid and will never be, if God want to judge u base on ur past, u won't be managing life now. FG should arrest u because the last time i checked, u were an arm robber
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by HandjobHelpers: 8:47pm On May 17, 2020
hopefuLandlord:
Sammie Okposo has just confessed to overspeeding and should be arrested by the Nigeria police. he confessed to driving at 120KMPH when he shouldn't have gone above HandjobHelpers but of course he wouldn't be arrested in such a lawless country. This is why killers and cultists who eventually become pastors after realising there's nothing profitable in cultism and killing but there's money in the gospel can stand on the pulpit and confess to having killed many people in the past, they'd even describe some of these killings in graphic and well detailed manner but no law enforcement agent would take it up to make sure they face the consequences of their actions even if these actions were in the past. if these pastors and Okposo tried this in lawful countries they'd be in jail or at least Sammie would be given tickets for traffic violation

What a country we have
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Ayomidexj8(f): 9:19pm On May 17, 2020
this calls for ����

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by hopefulLandlord: 9:36pm On May 17, 2020
Nyamve1:
Ur post is never valid and will never be, if God want to judge u base on ur past, u won't be managing life now. FG should arrest u because the last time i checked, u were an arm robber
bro, you drunk or you're mistaking me for someone else?
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by benzene00: 9:36pm On May 17, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

I fail to see how this is in any shape or form relevant to my post you replied to. even if I were the most poverty stricken and stagnant lowlifer in the world it doesn't render my points invalid. face the message not the messenger and you'd be better for it

wise reply bro

very matured
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by zoedew: 9:42pm On May 17, 2020
Amen! Keep praising Jehovah Nisi!
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nyamve1: 9:46pm On May 17, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
bro, you drunk or you're mistaking me for someone else?
U want us to settle? Ok am sorry
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by amlos007(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Sammie Okposo has just confessed to overspeeding and should be arrested by the Nigeria police. he confessed to driving at 120KMPH when he shouldn't have gone above 100KMPH but of course he wouldn't be arrested in such a lawless country. This is why killers and cultists who eventually become pastors after realising there's nothing profitable in cultism and killing but there's money in the gospel can stand on the pulpit and confess to having killed many people in the past, they'd even describe some of these killings in graphic and well detailed manner but no law enforcement agent would take it up to make sure they face the consequences of their actions even if these actions were in the past. if these pastors and Okposo tried this in lawful countries they'd be in jail or at least Sammie would be given tickets for traffic violation

What a country we have
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by amlos007(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2020
[quote author=amlos007 post=89661371][/quote]

I ran 160/180 this morning on 3rd mainland bridge.. surprisingly a Toyota Uber type was trying to catch up with me ..I laughed and waved him good bye...Driving a 528i BMW.
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Origin(f): 11:33pm On May 17, 2020
Go slow has benefit in Lagos sha.

During this lockdown people have been speeding like crazy and causing accidents on a daily basis.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more news on this.
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by mandate12: 12:29am On May 18, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Call the mechanic and fix the car

Bad maintenance culture.

That propella would have given a signal before hand and here celebrating gibberish.

To add it up, 120km/hr on 3mb, who sanely does that. That about 50 above limit

Haven't see or heard anybody drive 50km/h on 3rd mainland
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by witworth(m): 4:39am On May 18, 2020
OKorowanta:
You don't even know where the next problem is coming from..
God save your children.
just thank God for this one first, only you know where you see your next problem.
You never solve your own number one problem which is overmentalcraze
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by xpensivealex(m): 7:07am On May 18, 2020
bolaayenimo:
120 mph is damn too high. Where are you rushing to Thank God for safety sha
120km/hr is different from 120mph. So his speed is still fair
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Emmacolinho(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2020
Shuggaa:

Adiok ano fi ye uka..useme
Ya diri gi na ezi'nulo gi
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Cheechy(f): 10:15am On May 18, 2020
johnnyn1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAQ49ATpw07/?igshid=bz2nx3tr6104

If you had kept within the LEGAL LIMITS, this epistle won't have been necessary. quite amazing how in this country, an adult can come out and Loudly PROCLAIM they were breaking the law with no iota of shame undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Shuggaa: 10:40am On May 18, 2020
Emmacolinho:

Ya diri gi na ezi'nulo gi

Nso ke iwang Ami ata tang...itid uka..
Re: Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by juhgty: 2:40pm On May 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Congratulates Genevieve Nnaji Over 'Lionheart' Movie / Halima Abubakar Dazzles In Short Black Dress / Monalisa Chinda-Coker And Daughter In Beautiful New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.