Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon (4348 Views)

Kogi Reports Two COVID-19 Cases As Nigeria Records Highest Daily Figure / Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by HeWrites(m): 4:55am On May 17, 2020
The Enugu State Government have announced that two confirmed coronavirus cases in the state has tested negative to the virus.

The Ministry of Health made the announcement in a statement made available to IGBERE TV on Saturday.

The statement read; “The Ministry of Health is happy to announce that two (2) of the ten (10) previously active COVID-19 cases undergoing treatment in Enugu State have now tested negative and are being assessed for discharge from the isolation and treatment centre where they have been receiving treatment.

These two cases are the three-year old and 13-year old contacts of the 3rd case in Enugu State, the indigene of Bauchi State with a positive travel history to and from Jos, Plateau State.

The unwavering support and commitment of the Enugu State Government ably led by His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has continued to yield good results as the motivated staff of the State Ministry of Health continue to work tirelessly to identify, isolate and treat COVID-19 cases in the state.

The good people of Enugu State are still encouraged to continue to comply with the directives of the Federal Government, the Enugu State Government on containment of the spread of COVID-19 as well as the precautionary measures in the public health advisory of the Federal Ministry of Health, the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), and the Enugu State Ministry of Health.

The best options remain:

To stay home when it is not necessary to go out.

To wear a facemask/covering whenever you must go out.

To keep a safe distance from other people at all times, which is social/physical distancing protocol and avoid crowded places

To practice good respiratory hygiene (when coughing or sneezing).

To clean surfaces with a 1 in 6 concentration of bleach and water.

To wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds under running water as often as possible.

And when facilities for handwashing are unavailable, to sanitize your hands as often as possible using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer

When You do these, you protect me, and when I do these, I protect you.

https://igberetvnews.com/1351536/two-covid-19-confirmed-positive-cases-enugu-state-tests-negative/

2 Likes

Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by Pr0cter: 5:25am On May 17, 2020
One sure thing is that, corona or no corona life must move on.

I doubt this pandemic will be eradicated completely by even the end of the year. We have to go on with our activities irrespective of the pandemic.

Modified: This is my first time to comment first on Nairaland front page. I dedicated this page to all covid-19 victim around the world and pray that God will bring timely healing to all those affected by this pandemic.

5 Likes

Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by Exc2000: 5:27am On May 17, 2020
cool

Nice one

if we break the cycle of new infection and transmission of the virus, in less than 3 to four weeks, everyone with the virus would had died or recover, while we can move on and open our economy

This is why compliance to the 3 weeks lockdown is very important, even back then our ancestors impose lock down during Chicken Pox Out break, the town crier would announce ṣọpọnna ilegbona is in town and nobody should step out of his house for certain market days, or from dawn to dusk as a curfew

Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by derealj(m): 5:28am On May 17, 2020
Lol more negatives abeg.....
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by jidamsel43(m): 5:31am On May 17, 2020
Just two? it means the state does not have many high fever patients
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by Phrint(m): 5:32am On May 17, 2020
God has done all things well.
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by ValCon888: 5:36am On May 17, 2020
It seems to me that human beings are beginning to adapt to this virus.
That's a good one for the human race.
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by pahoehoe: 5:41am On May 17, 2020
I thank God for them for having survived this covid-19. Meanwhile, I am aware that you are interested in making excess of N2M per plot from Ibeju lekki estates. For details, click on the links on my signature.
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by InspireWealthB: 5:45am On May 17, 2020
Good news!!!
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by Kingpele(m): 5:56am On May 17, 2020
Our problem in Enugu is that politicians are using this covid19 to bring hardships to ordinary people in society.. They are cashing out big, the government locked down main market but allow other markets to open and be crowded, I wonder if is only in ogbete main market can one catch covid19... Please tell the government of Enugu state to open up the main market before hunger finish this poor men and women, go to new market, u see these poor men and women that have small businesses in main market hawking their wares in open fields in new market under the heat of sun and sometimes cold rain on daily basis, this is unacceptable... some fair men and women becos of the terrible sunny weather are now very dark complexioned... why punish the poor over a virus China gave the world..

3 Likes

Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by jericco1(m): 6:03am On May 17, 2020
undecided
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by Jo1nation: 6:13am On May 17, 2020
MADAGASCAR HAVE THE CURE I EXPECT OUR GOVERNMENT TO HAVE PURCHASE IT BY NOW AND USE IT TO CURE OUR PEOPLE RATHER THAN JUST WATCHING AND ALLOWING PEOPLE TO DIE.
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by StubbornGENIUS: 6:29am On May 17, 2020
VERY GOOD NEWS ON A BEAUTIFUL MORNING.
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by TallPck1(m): 6:30am On May 17, 2020
This is how we shall be experiencing more Negative cases in the coming days. And some people still don't believe that Corona viruse is real.
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by EmekaBlue(m): 6:32am On May 17, 2020
Umu Chineke

Corona is not for the children of Israeli if you know what i mean
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by Nenye89(f): 7:03am On May 17, 2020
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by PropertyBuying(f): 7:08am On May 17, 2020
ValCon888:
It seems to me that human beings are beginning to adapt to this virus.
That's a good one for the human race.
Lol... But We have no choice but to adapt and Keane to protect ourselves and family.
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by OKTolu: 7:17am On May 17, 2020
Nice one, God is on our side covid will soon be a thing of the past in this country
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by 1manuel(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2020
[quote author=Jo1nation post=89632519]MADAGASCAR HAVE THE CURE I EXPECT OUR GOVERNMENT TO HAVE PURCHASE IT BY NOW AND USE IT TO CURE OUR PEOPLE RATHER THAN JUST WATCHING AND ALLOWING PEOPLE TO DIE.

Madagascar has cure

I laugh gan
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by omojesu202(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2020
some people will say it's malaria

check my signature n join million.money N3m is realistic in 100 days.
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by Sososo(f): 8:03am On May 17, 2020
Jah be praised
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by bewla(m): 9:30am On May 17, 2020
UNA SABI
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by Kingpele(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2020
grin
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:47am On May 17, 2020
omojesu202:
some people will say it's malaria

check my signature n join million.money N3m is realistic in 100 days.

why not introduce this business to ur family members?

Exc2000:
cool

Nice one

if we break the cycle of new infection and transmission of the virus, in less than 3 to four weeks, everyone with the virus would had died or recover, while we can move on and open our economy

This is why compliance to the 3 weeks lockdown is very important, even back then our ancestors impose lock down during Chicken Pox Out break, the town crier would announce ṣọpọnna ilegbona is in town and nobody should step out of his house for certain market days, or from dawn to dusk as a curfew

Just shut up!!!
stop trying to claim knowledge with ur 'copy and paste' reasoning.
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by Exc2000: 12:01pm On May 17, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

why not introduce this business to ur family members?

Just shut up!!!
stop trying to claim knowledge with ur 'copy and paste' reasoning.

another empty headed angry troll.. if you don't like my comment then make yours.. next time try act intelligent and counter facts with better argument or simply ignore and not throw frustration out like a kid who lost her lollypop
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:30pm On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:

another empty headed angry troll.. if you don't like my comment then make yours.. next time try act intelligent and counter facts with better argument or simply ignore and not throw frustration out like a kid who lost her lollypop

shut up!!!
Re: Two COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, To Be Discharged Soon by Exc2000: 12:32pm On May 17, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

shut up!!!

Oya come and shut my mouth with a kiss ibo girl kiss

(1) (Reply)

HELP ME Pls Urgent / Total Cure To STROKE / Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.