Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? (3197 Views)

How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) / Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? / Say No to JAMB!!! Get Bsc/MSC/PHD degree from Lincoln university USA here in Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? by Growingboi(m): 7:36am On May 17, 2020
Hi everyone,

I got a mail from Abraham Lincoln foundation(ALF) to attend their sponsored international language training. The outline of the course seems interesting but I am feeling some doubts.

Kindly share your experience if you have attended this training or any of their training or If you have heard about them please.
Re: Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? by Myl3s: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2020
It is legit. Took a course with them and it was superb.
Re: Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? by JayMaine: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Growingboi:
Hi everyone,

I got a mail from Abraham Lincoln foundation(ALF) to attend their sponsored international language training. The outline of the course seems interesting but I am feeling some doubts.

Kindly share your experience if you have attended this training or any of their training or If you have heard about them please.

Good evening Growingboi

Did you eventually take the course? Did you finish it? Did you enjoy the courses? Please let me know. I got a mail from them today after applying as well. It will help to know. Thank you.
Re: Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? by Growingboi(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
I didn't take the course again.

JayMaine:

Good evening Growingboi

Did you eventually take the course? Did you finish it? Did you enjoy the courses? Please let me know. I got a mail from them today after applying as well. It will help to know. Thank you.
Re: Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? by iceboy4752(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2020
Growingboi:
Hi everyone,

Same thing with me. I was admitted on 21st August.
Re: Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? by iceboy4752(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2020
Myl3s:
It is legit. Took a course with them and it was superb.

Seriously? What languages did you learn?
Re: Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? by Growingboi(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Have you started, how do you rate them?

iceboy4752:

Same thing with me. I was admitted on 21st August.
Re: Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? by iceboy4752(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
Growingboi:
Have you started, how do you rate them?

I haven't. I even differed my admission because of some financial issues. I have made a thorough research on it and my findings reveal that it is actually legit.
Re: Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? by Growingboi(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Great to hear.

iceboy4752:

I haven't. I even differed my admission because of some financial issues. I have made a thorough research on it and my findings reveal that it is actually legit.
Re: Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? by ogbe1983: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2021
Growingboi:
Hi everyone,

contact 08037111012 via whatsapp he should be able to help u retrieve your money he is a security operative
Re: Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? by Growingboi(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2021
Which money pls

ogbe1983:
contact 08037111012 via whatsapp he should be able to help u retrieve your money he is a security operative
Re: Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? by ogbe1983: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Growingboi:
Which money pls

pls if u are not the one that money was removed from ur account pls ignore
Re: Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? by Growingboi(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
I'm the one but you use the wrong topic/thread. This is why I was confused.

ogbe1983:
pls if u are not the one that money was removed from ur account pls ignore
Re: Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? by Blessingoflyf3: 6:32am On Jan 26, 2021
I took a course in French with them last year and the program was impactful. Their learning method is easy to follow and understand.

Growingboi:
Hi everyone,

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 / Check My Result Out / Bayero University Kano, Post Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.