Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown (14007 Views)

Great Warning To All Toyota & Lexus Vehicle Owners / Criminality Alert!!!! Attention To All Drivers, And Vehicle Owners.see Pic / Reliable Vehicle Tracker For Uber/taxify Vehicle Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by etokhana: 11:38am On May 17, 2020
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

This is to announce to the public that the Governor of the State of Osun, Mr Adegboyega Oyetola, has pardoned all those whose vehicles (cars, buses, motorcycles, tricycles,trucks, etc.) were impounded for violating the lockdown directives of the State Government  which was put in place to curb further spread of COVID-19 in the State.

The owners of the impounded vehicles are  therefore to report to the different Police formations  where their vehicles were taken, with proof of ownership, with effect from 12:00 noon on Monday, 18th May 2020 for the release of the said vehicles. 

This gesture by the Governor applies only to vehicle owners who violated the State Government's directives since the lockdown began till date.

The Governor has however  warned that anyone caught committing  infractions or violation of the lockdown guidelines henceforth will face the full force of the law.

The State Government is using this medium to caution its citizens and residents to ensure that they observe all government's regulations and guidelines put in place to protect the State in the face of the pandemic.

Signed:

Prince Wole Oyebamiji 
Secretary to the State  Government of Osun
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=140650520888618&id=105686727718331

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2020
That's good gesture from the Governor

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 17, 2020
WIKE SHOULD LEARN FROM OSUN

Minus skull mining

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by buygala(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2020
The owners will still bail their vehicles from the station grin .....Trust our police to be deaf to this kind of directive...When DPO has calculated how much returns IPOs must make per vehicle, one Governor somewhere is speaking big English

If anyone argues too much, they will say his file and the vehicle have been transferred to Force HQ, Abuja for further investigation by IGP X-Squad, and that the IGP is not answerable to any Governor ...Imagine having to pay bail money at HQ rate shocked

Those vehicle owners should jejely drop "something for the boys" when going to retrieve their vehicles to avoid stories that touch grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by farem: 12:22pm On May 17, 2020
No, we no gree. The gomina must order the demolition crushing of those vehicle like my action, Wiked gọvanọ!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by iHart(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2020
Where is Wike?

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by Kaymaxi2222(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2020
K
Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by sirzee1660(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2020
Like should learn from him

1 Like

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2020
Thanks uncle Siaka
Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by Openbusiness: 12:23pm On May 17, 2020
But one power drunk foolish dictator is busy auctioning cars of his people. First it was Lagos, then Ogun, now Osun. You can't just deny it, Southwest is hands down the most civilized region in Nigeria, past and present. Southwest are truly sophisticated progressives. Take it or leave it, that's your problem! Yoruba people I duff ma hat for una. E go forever better for my ancestors wey come born me for Southwest.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by GodPunishBiafra: 12:23pm On May 17, 2020
Opposite of WIKED wike.

10 Likes

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by iCauseTrouble: 12:23pm On May 17, 2020
sad
Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by Hybrid600: 12:23pm On May 17, 2020
Very applaudable of him..
Nigerians can be so stubborn sometimes, with the right measures in place, things will surely get better for and with our nation..

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by bencarson007(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2020
Wike see ur mate
God bless this governor

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by danie09(m): 12:25pm On May 17, 2020
Making wike look like a tyrant angry

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by vaxx: 12:26pm On May 17, 2020
Proffwhyhurry12:
That's good gesture from the Governor
pls is osun state under lockdown?
Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by Kingpele(m): 12:26pm On May 17, 2020
Good one

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by Seventy7kings: 12:26pm On May 17, 2020
cheesy
e no fit happen for Rivers, emperor Wike go auction them sharp sharp.

When some hotels opened for business during lockdown, they flouted the lockdown rule and endangered people's lives. Hotels were demolished. Wike is protecting lives.

When some people openly killed some other people in Rivers, lockdown rule was not flouted. Lives were not endangered. Wike is protecting... grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by kehinde1588(m): 12:26pm On May 17, 2020
Same government. Not the one in Rivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by laldservconsults(m): 12:27pm On May 17, 2020
I trust my Naija police nah. Please some one should tell our Dear Wike to borrow a leaf from this Osun Governor.
Any info about the expected Total lockdown of Riverstate again�

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by kehinde1588(m): 12:27pm On May 17, 2020
Sane government. Not the one in Rivers

6 Likes

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by Spuggie: 12:27pm On May 17, 2020
Impressive,now is not the time for high handedness. I wish other governors can learn from him.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by Revere27: 12:27pm On May 17, 2020
Kudos to the state Governmentsmiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by ferdvict2(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2020
Abeg leave my Wike- He is not a preacher of love, he is a fight, he is a war, he is demolisher, he wikedaboski Phaose.

Person way no hear, make them punish am. Simple.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by Kingpele(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2020
[quote author=Hybrid600 post=89642790]Very applaudable of him..
Nigerians can be so stubborn sometimes, with the right measures in place, things will surely get better for and with our nation..[anything could led to not been able to beat the deadline, ranging from hold up, to car break down or any other thing, we need kindness in this difficult time
Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by NigeriaB(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2020
sirzee1660:
Like should learn from him

Please who is LIKE?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by NigeriaB(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2020
Happy Sunday to all mothers on this forum.
Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by bergs2: 12:30pm On May 17, 2020
Audio pardon
Make I hear say police no go Ask:anything for the Boys?
Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by jantofubu(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2020
vaxx:
pls is osun state under lockdown?

Yes, a very strict one for that matter..

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by etibaba(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2020
That's what this life is all about, sometimes you show compassion. But for those that will say "I get coconut head, i no dey hear word, I get big ear but I no dey hear word" come out again during lockdown, that's when you will be treated like a goat.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown by sojayy(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2020
I trust wike he go don auction them all !

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Instock Tokunbo 2003, 2004, 2005 Honda Accord (eod) Full Options* Check It Out! / SOLD!SOLD!!SOLD!!! Sharp Clean Ford Escape 2005 Model Tokunbo / »»» Sold!!! Toks 99 Nissan Primera @ N77Ok Non Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.