Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Can I Call It An Holy Grievance? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Call It An Holy Grievance? (145 Views)

"Who Hath Saved Us, And Called Us With An Holy Calling." / I Call My Wife Baby..interview With Leke Adeboye And Wife / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Call It An Holy Grievance? by Abbeylanre15(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2020
There is this very close friend of mine,whom we fornicate together, Go to clubs and bars, n few worldly dirty things. I decided to change my way,but he opted for the opposite; saying, until he gets married,he will continue to live a reckless Life.
I created a lacuna between us for me not to go back to my old ways,but we've been called together by so many people because they think we have a misunderstanding. His parents did, His main chick did,only my camp reasoned along with me. Others think there's a fight between us because I refused to go deep into d details of why I created the space.
Now, his people see me as an unforgiving dude thinking he offends me n there's no way we will be close again that I won't be reminded of my old life.
Please advise me on what to do?
Re: Can I Call It An Holy Grievance? by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On May 17, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
There is this very close friend of mine,whom we fornicate together, Go to clubs and bars, n few worldly dirty things. I decided to change my way,but he opted for the opposite; saying, until he gets married,he will continue to live a reckless Life.
I created a lacuna between us for me not to go back to my old ways,but we've been called together by so many people because they think we have a misunderstanding. His parents did, His main chick did,only my camp reasoned along with me. Others think there's a fight between us because I refused to go deep into d details of why I created the space.
Now, his people see me as an unforgiving dude thinking he offends me n there's no way we will be close again that I won't be reminded of my old life.
Please advise me on what to do?

You seem to be telling us here that when you changed you became conceited, and a terrible friend. I am sorry, it's the truth!
Jesus hung out with sinners, and even the pharisees when he was here on earth. He ate and drank, yes, he drank wine with them(don't even try to lie that wine non-alcoholic crap at all). Jesus was even tagged a glutton and wine bibber by some of those who commented on His person. He did not sin with them but he hung out with them.
So, if Jesus who you claim to have changed for, did not run in fear away from Sinners and their places, why did you think you would be justified in your treatment of your friend?

(1) (Reply)

Question / Obedience To Jesus Christ Crucified; Our God / Primate Ayodele Issues Strong Warnings To APC, PDP Ahead Of Ondo, Edo Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.