Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son (8793 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals New Relationship While Sharing Photos From Her Date Night / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son by fashionale(m): 9:10pm On May 17, 2020
People are saying beautiful now,but it was still people like them that must have condemned the lady then when she got pregnant. World people

1 Like

Re: 34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son by Vyzz: 9:12pm On May 17, 2020
Where are those people that would have bashed her if she was African
Re: 34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son by BanevsJoker(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2020
Hair like Sideshow Bob.
Re: 34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son by susy6999: 9:53pm On May 17, 2020
that guy is 30 years
Re: 34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son by chubinwa(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2020
very hard to believe with that kind of beards
Re: 34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son by HitlerGaddafi: 10:29pm On May 17, 2020
paul100:
It is very hard for me to believe that this guy is 17 years old or am i the only one thinking about this?
Lol oyibo people dey quick mature okay. They eat good, exercise good , no stress, no worries. Why won't you grow well? You've obviously not seen people looking older than their age. If you see some ladies even here in Nigeria, they look almost 30 whereas they are just 17 , 18.
Re: 34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son by HitlerGaddafi: 10:35pm On May 17, 2020
chubinwa:
very hard to believe with that kind of beards

Stay there you and susy6999. If you see me when I was 17 , I could easily pass for a 30 something year old. It got embarrassing tho coz people older than me started greeting me as sir. Even old women bent down to greet me. Strangers would occasionally call me daddy. Puberty generally starts at 12/13 for guys and when you have testosterone pumping like a raging bull at that age, you mature faster. Look at the American rapper B. O. B when he sang nothin' on you with Bruno Mars. In that video he was just 21 but he looked at least 35. Most of these foreigners mature faster than they should.
Re: 34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son by paul100(m): 12:53am On May 18, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Lol oyibo people dey quick mature okay. They eat good, exercise good , no stress, no worries. Why won't you grow well? You've obviously not seen people looking older than their age. If you see some ladies even here in Nigeria, they look almost 30 whereas they are just 17 , 18.
True sha.
Re: 34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son by Lilcentt(f): 2:43am On May 18, 2020
scoundrel:

That wasn't an answer.

Aunty, no fight today come tomorrow
the bro is not fighting or exchanging words with you. he is not just buying cooked up story. and seems that got you upset
Re: 34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:08am On May 18, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

Yes it is not. I don't answer "stupid questions" since you have qualified yours as so. I was being polite. Cheers
Chai
Re: 34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son by Michealky: 9:15am On May 18, 2020
Believe this shit at your own peril. That dude not finna b 17,probably in his early twenties
Re: 34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son by egbeagie(f): 11:58am On May 18, 2020
It is just good to give birth early , child bearing , a special gift. https://anchor.fm/inverter-world
Re: 34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son by annsrealms(f): 12:03pm On May 18, 2020
This is an advantage of having children very early.

She is beautiful.
Re: 34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son by scoundrel(f): 1:04pm On May 18, 2020
Lilcentt:

Aunty, no fight today come tomorrow
the bro is not fighting or exchanging words with you. he is not just buying cooked up story. and seems that got you upset
No. He was asking stupid questions I was not ready to entertain. In a country where I’ve seen fully grown Nigerian men repeatedly chase fifteen year old females while being entertained by their peers I don’t see why he would find my story unbelievable. I’ve also heard of an eleven year old female who gave birth to a child.

1 Like

Re: 34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son by segun18(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wao..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video : Lebron James Shows His “banana” To The Whole World On Tv (18+ Photos) / D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please / Singer Zinoleesky Buys New Lexus Car Worth ₦4.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.