Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps (7528 Views)

How To Get Bet9ja Old Mobile | Access Old Mobile Bet9ja / Bet9ja Users On Isolation Let's Achieve Alot Through Zoom / Sure Bet9ja Codes....sure 2-4 Odds For Pay After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by Betexposer: 3:50pm On May 17, 2020
Share your experience.
The guy will tell you to pay in money in his account for him to bet for you and people actually pay.
Is just like giving someone money and say go and play virtual for me.

Who has a good story should share. When u pay in his account to bet for you is he actually betting as a truthful person or he'll use the money for himself.

1 Share

Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by Thebwoy: 3:56pm On May 17, 2020
Asin
I don't understand.
Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by timibare(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2020
Betexposer:
Share your experience.
The guy will tell you to pay in money in his account for him to bet for you and people actually pay.

Who has a good story should share. When u pay in his account to bet for you is he actually betting as a truthful person or he'll use the money for himself.
did u smoke today again?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by Idiotmod: 4:50pm On May 17, 2020
As in
Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by KrazyDave16(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2020
OP is like you haven't been scammed well enough for you to stop believing in these things eh?

Don't believe anyone telling you they're selling hacked betting accounts or those who say they have and want to "help" you get some cash.

Saying this cos if I had such account I will never tell anyone, not even my best friend talkless of selling it/offering to help someone else for fear of it being detected and stopped. Hope you and those seeing this thread don't do something you'll end up regretting.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by olawealth1000(m): 8:40pm On May 17, 2020
IT WILL END IN PREMIUM TEARS...

18 Likes

Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by Wisdom3052: 9:09pm On May 17, 2020
Betexposer:
Share your experience.

Don't stress your self was scammed with that technique

1 Like

Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by Fajoe2020: 9:10pm On May 17, 2020
I once played sure bet with 20k to chop 40k+. One cut am. Met a guy whom I was told is a genius. Gave him my account details loaded 20k in the account. The instruction was to check my account balance the following morning. Lo and behold what I saw was Kobo"s . I had to log out and log in again same amount. Well you can imagine my mode

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by Betexposer: 9:29pm On May 17, 2020
Wisdom3052:

Don't stress your self was scammed with that technique

Pls share your experience to educate others
Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by henry35: 12:18am On May 18, 2020
I pity u, wen u donate ur house rent ur eye go clear.

6 Likes

Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by sofiscatedmoron: 1:22am On May 18, 2020
Betexposer:
Share your experience.
self.

Op please wake me up when u decide to speak English
Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by WalkerMichael(m): 3:32am On May 18, 2020
Smh. This one is indirectly trying to promote his SC-am bet page. Shine your eyes guys. Its a new account too

6 Likes

Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by Dalexicographer(m): 4:04am On May 18, 2020
Forget about that one... Its all a scam.

BTW, check out this free Copywriting Class, it'll help you in sales and boosting your business.

https:///3dMfz8E
Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by Dalexicographer(m): 4:05am On May 18, 2020
Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by theDukegold(m): 5:41am On May 18, 2020
why is my mind telling me op has been scammed?!
Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by jericco1(m): 7:49am On May 18, 2020
This one weak me o.. are you trying to promote yourself?
Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by seanwilliam(m): 8:00am On May 18, 2020
Fajoe2020:
I once played sure bet with 20k to chop 40k+. One cut am. Met a guy whom I was told is a genius. Gave him my account details loaded 20k in the account. The instruction was to check my account balance the following morning. Lo and behold what I saw was Kobo"s . I had to log out and log in again same amount. Well you can imagine my mode
yes you go dey ghost mode cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by phantom24: 8:01am On May 18, 2020
Please is it true that if you don't use the money in your bet9ja account for over a while, bet9ja will remove it? My friend recharged his bet9ja account with 10k and he was given some bonus, after a month he said he didnt see a dime in his bet9ja account. People pls how true is this claim cos i dnt want 2 fall victim.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by enochogaga(m): 8:18am On May 18, 2020
phantom24:
Please is it true that if you don't use the money in your bet9ja account for over a while, bet9ja will remove it? My friend recharged his bet9ja account with 10k and he was given some bonus, after a month he said he didnt see a dime in his bet9ja account. People pls how true is this claim cos i dnt want 2 fall victim.

U mean the bonus or his real fund?
Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by Nicklaus619(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2020
phantom24:

Bet9ja removes your bonus after sometimes there is a time lap to use your bonus, but I can tell you for free that bet9ja can't temper with your account, if you like leave it for 5years, speaking from experience.

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by majamajic(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2020
One guy gave me game on Facebook , correct score 2 matches , 10k to win 153k pay after winning 20k , good business , no scam alert since it's pay after winning.
I nearly bet 10k cos I dey see his Facebook updates everything seems real
One mind said play with 1k and get 15k if him no gree collect 5k make him forget am, first game was to play 1-0 home win , do u believe in first half away is winning 0-2 ? , I chat him that I put 10k the game no come , he said I should chat him tommorow again to make it up , meanwhile a different one game he updated on his Facebook page that evening won ( he is very good in editing) , he sent me another game , I played with 500 , I lost the first match before 15 mins , I delete his contact
What this guy does , if Liverpool is playing man City , he will guess 2-0 as in pay after winning, if the result comes he has over 3k followers , people will start paying . With the updates he was editing , as more people are going more dey come , so all na guess work , he is making his money. Cos out of 100 games , 2 fit enter

8 Likes

Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by alphaRego01(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2020
Lol.if u get mind,pay na

1 Like

Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by alphaRego01(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2020
olawealth1000:
IT WILL END IN PREMIUM TEARS...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
U were a victim or almost a victim

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by wisdomkid: 10:38am On May 18, 2020
We think the world is now more stupid than ever,
NO! the internet gave us access to people's mindset and we have come to know how foolish most people are.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by Criptofxt10: 11:03am On May 18, 2020
wisdomkid:
We think the world is now more stupid than ever,
NO! the internet gave us access to people's mindset and we have come to know how foolish most people are.

grin
Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by phantom24: 1:24pm On May 18, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Bet9ja removes your bonus after sometimes there is a time lap to use your bonus, but I can tell you for free that bet9ja can't temper with your account, if you like leave it for 5years, speaking from experience.
gratius!
Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by phantom24: 1:27pm On May 18, 2020
Nicklaus619:

I guess its yahoo boys that hacked d account & siphon the money

1 Like

Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by phantom24: 1:30pm On May 18, 2020
enochogaga:

U mean the bonus or his real fund?
The both
Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by enochogaga(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2020
phantom24:

The both

Check transaction how the fund was removed, if no transaction then u have to contact bet9ja
Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by Johnyusuf234: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2020
You guys,Realnaps is a scam... They tell you that they'll open account and bet for you,its all lies.here's what they did to one of my friend. Check this link...
https://www.nairaland.com/6259828/realnaps-scam...please-read
Re: Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps by ksteel: 1:52am On Jun 29, 2021
MY NIGAZ, YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, THAT DUDE IS A BIG SCAMER, I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING HIM SINCE WHEN HE HAD NOTHING...ILL COME BACK HERE TO TALK ABOUT REAL NAPS, ILL BREAK DOWN IN DETAILS MY FAIR EXPERIENCE ON VIRTUAL GAMES AND WERE OKEK HAS PLAYED SMART,,
Betexposer:
Share your experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Refund My Money!! / Whatsapp May Incorporate Passcode And Recovery Email Options / 16 Cheating Text Messages Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.