Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Check Out My Django Site Guys - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Check Out My Django Site Guys (965 Views)

My Django Project / I Need Cheap And Genuine Hosting Site To Host My Django App / Let's Build A Simple Blog With Python(django) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Django Site Guys by Mentoli: 5:45pm On May 17, 2020
hey guys pls check out my django site

https://nicelyapp.herokuapp.com/login/?next=/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Django Site Guys by Karleb(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2020
Very nice.

I like the bluish color but it still needs a lot of upgrades.
Re: Check Out My Django Site Guys by spartan117(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2020
Nice one wink
Re: Check Out My Django Site Guys by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 17, 2020
Mentoli:
Nice!
what did you use for the front end?
Re: Check Out My Django Site Guys by Taofeekdboy(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2020
Nice work brother. About the user authentication, you need to validate the username input of the user by converting the username to lowercase because if you don't enter the username the way it is now, it won't log you in...

Django with any Javascript framework is very sweet and nice.

Good job brother.
Re: Check Out My Django Site Guys by Taofeekdboy(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2020
DrLevi:

Nice!

what did you use for the front end?
He only used django template engine which is powered by jinja and maybe bootstrap or Css
Re: Check Out My Django Site Guys by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 17, 2020
Taofeekdboy:

He only used django template engine which is powered by jinja and maybe bootstrap or Css
okay thanks

What would you recommend for web backend? I'm stuck between many technologies

Also do you think learning web as at 2020 is a good idea? considering how saturated the market is

Sorry Op for derailing your thread... sincerest apologies
Re: Check Out My Django Site Guys by Karlebolu(m): 10:28pm On May 17, 2020
DrLevi:

okay thanks

Also do you think learning web as at 2020 is a good idea? considering how saturated the market is

It's like saying going to school is not a big deal because we have so many students and graduates.

You wanna do something, do it!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Django Site Guys by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 11:44pm On May 17, 2020
Mentoli:

Look nice. But why is the label color black? That ain't good and add some margin between the login button and forgot password link. And yes, give the username a space away from the Login text.
Re: Check Out My Django Site Guys by Taofeekdboy(m): 12:38am On May 18, 2020
DrLevi:

okay thanks

To your first question;
There are so many languages framework you can use for backend technology ranging from Javascript, PHP, Java, Python and so on, it depends on which you are comfortable with and the one you feel it's right for you.
I'm using Python and Django as its framework and have never had any regret since then.
Your second question is not a new question. It has been asked so many times but the answer to that is, everywhere is saturated be it data analyst, game development and app development. The truth is find one that suits you and be the best, they will be looking for you.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Django Site Guys by Nobody: 8:15am On May 18, 2020
Karlebolu:

It's like saying going to school is not a big deal because we have so many students and graduates.

You wanna do something, do it!
Thanks.... needed to hear that
Re: Check Out My Django Site Guys by Nobody: 8:16am On May 18, 2020
Taofeekdboy:
To your first question;
There are so many languages framework you can use for backend technology ranging from Javascript, PHP, Java, Python and so on, it depends on which you are comfortable with and the one you feel it's right for you.
I'm using Python and Django as its framework and have never had any regret since then.
Your second question is not a new question. It has been asked so many times but the answer to that is, everywhere is saturated be it data analyst, game development and app development. The truth is find one that suits you and be the best, they will be looking for you.

Thanks a lot
Re: Check Out My Django Site Guys by Mentoli: 10:11am On May 18, 2020
Taofeekdboy:

you are right man
Re: Check Out My Django Site Guys by Mentoli: 10:12am On May 18, 2020
RemiAbdulSamad:

Look nice. But why is the label color black? That ain't good and add some margin between the login button and forgot password link. And yes, give the username a space away from the Login text.

Thanks for the recommendation ,will work on that
Re: Check Out My Django Site Guys by Mentoli: 10:13am On May 18, 2020
Taofeekdboy:
To your first question;

On point man
Re: Check Out My Django Site Guys by Abcruz(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2020
Mentoli:

Nice work but the username and password with black theme doesn't look good.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Please. / 5 Weeks Online Graphics Design Class Starting from January 2022 Register Now / About To Start Blogging. Which Hosting Do You Suggest For A Start.on Low Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.