Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? (1299 Views)

Please Where Can I Buy Waist Trainers In Island To Resell / Does Anybody Import Health Products Here, I Want To Resell / Where/how Can I Buy Bulk Data To Resell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? by larrybee2017(f): 6:16pm On May 17, 2020
Please I need a reliable platform where I can buy data and airtime cheap for resell
Re: Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? by miltonchux(m): 2:55am On May 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? by KOLAD: 6:39am On May 18, 2020
www.fshsms.com/services. After registering and going through the service features, chat with the team to upgrade your account to "Reseller" in order to enjoy Reseller discounts.
Re: Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? by larrybee2017(f): 7:33am On May 18, 2020
How reliable is club connect. And hope data price is cheap as a free member before upgrading
miltonchux:
www.clubkonnect.com
Re: Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? by teemotee: 8:11am On May 18, 2020
larrybee2017:
How reliable is club connect. And hope data price is cheap as a free member before upgrading
clubconnect is not reliable

2 Likes

Re: Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? by clubkonnect: 9:34am On May 18, 2020
Clubkonnect is reliable and always ready to serve you better. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

a
larrybee2017:
Re: Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? by KOLAD: 10:24am On May 18, 2020
larrybee2017:
Please I need a reliable platform where I can buy data and airtime cheap for resell

Why not try www.fshsms.com/services and thereafter, you can give your feedback. No cost attached to user/reseller registration.
Re: Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? by larrybee2017(f): 12:14pm On May 18, 2020
I just fund my account now but what I was told is different from what I see on my page. Can I have ur WhatsApp number cause I'm confused and need clarification
clubkonnect:
Clubkonnect is reliable and always ready to serve you better. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

a
Re: Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? by larrybee2017(f): 12:16pm On May 18, 2020
I'm having a feeling ure right but need them to clarify. I just fund my wallet but what I was told is not what I see. Maybe they need to clarify before I join your league
teemotee:
clubconnect is not reliable
Re: Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? by KOLAD: 12:30pm On May 18, 2020
larrybee2017:
I'm having a feeling ure right but need them to clarify. I just fund my wallet but what I was told is not what I see. Maybe they need to clarify before I join your league
If it were www.fshsms.com/services, applicable commissions for each service is available under the Manage Account--> Recharge Commission. Even, if you fund your wallet with N50, that will be the applicable commission except for Resellers that will need to chat with us for their account to be upgraded to a better commission, at no extra charge but just commitment of high volume.
Infact, if your name used at registering on the platform tallies with the name used for funds transfer, you will get your wallet auto-funded while any service failure is reversed within 15minutes.
It is all automated and it is about excellent service re-defined.
You can always chat us up for any clarification through details on site.
Thanks
Re: Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? by clubkonnect: 3:44pm On May 18, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your Login Number and transaction details. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

larrybee2017:
I just fund my account now but what I was told is different from what I see on my page. Can I have ur WhatsApp number cause I'm confused and need clarification
Re: Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? by Tunagee(m): 6:07am On May 23, 2020
Check my signature
Re: Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? by miltonchux(m): 7:46am On May 23, 2020
Clubconnect, someone needed a reliable data company already having problem. This is not good for business, despite people saying you guys are not reliable. You need to work on improving your system.
Re: Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? by larrybee2017(f): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Well I don't know why you have customer service that cannot trend to simple issue and give solution.
I tried subscribing two gig direct data plan for a customer and when I click proceed to purchase and then went back to my platform I realise your platform credit the customer with 200mb one day yet none of your customer service female agent could tell me what was wrong. The worst service ever I swear
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your Login Number and transaction details. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Re: Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? by clubkonnect: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
We sincerely apologise for any inconveniences this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your transaction ID and affected number for this transaction. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

larrybee2017:
Well I don't know why you have customer service that cannot trend to simple issue and give solution.
I tried subscribing two gig direct data plan for a customer and when I click proceed to purchase and then went back to my platform I realise your platform credit the customer with 200mb one day yet none of your customer service female agent could tell me what was wrong. The worst service ever I swear
Re: Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? by larrybee2017(f): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
I already sent a test message to your number. Spent over 800 calling all your customer service without any reasonable response. These are the transaction ID: 6355100381 and 6355092257.
To add insult to the wasted money my customer was not even credited with the data and I was debited twice. My registration number is 08036156899.
Don't know why a platform with so many customer like yours won't have online chat to respond to customers immediate need. Your agent are not even well inform to respond to issues.
Just so so disappointed and regretting not listening to people who gave the same experience. Not even a single call as to that effect.
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologise for any inconveniences this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your transaction ID and affected number for this transaction. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Re: Urgent : where can I buy data and airtime to resell? by clubkonnect: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Your issue has been resolved. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

larrybee2017:
I already sent a test message to your number. Spent over 800 calling all your customer service without any reasonable response. These are the transaction ID: 6355100381 and 6355092257.
To add insult to the wasted money my customer was not even credited with the data and I was debited twice. My registration number is 08036156899.
Don't know why a platform with so many customer like yours won't have online chat to respond to customers immediate need. Your agent are not even well inform to respond to issues.
Just so so disappointed and regretting not listening to people who gave the same experience. Not even a single call as to that effect.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between RC, BN And IT / How To Apply For A Business Loan On Renmoney / Doorstep Delivery To Usa/canada/ Europe At 5,500 Per Kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.