Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD (5495 Views)

Female Semi Slant Gsd Pups For Sale...dad Is A Slant Mum Is A Straight Back... / Patrick Is Growing So Fast Into An Amazing Big Guy...he Is A Slant Back Male Gsd / A Slant Back Female Gsd Pup Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by setobaba: 6:29pm On May 17, 2020
I got her few weeks ago for 65K the seller claim she’s GSD see slant back
First picture is the first day purchased
Second picture is recent.
Though I saw the mother she’s slant back but couldn’t see the father

Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by KingAfo(m): 7:50pm On May 17, 2020
You don buy am already na.
Even if na perpendicular back there’s nothing you can do again.
Take care of it.

11 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by adisabarber(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2020
setobaba:

If the dog in the 1st picture is what you purchased then it's a slant back GSD.
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by Eveezy(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2020
setobaba:
Post parents pictures, level of slopes in showline Gsd varies
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by Spanishmilf(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2020
adisabarber:

If the dog in the 1st picture is what you purchased then it's a slant back GSD.
you called a stretching dog slant back grin
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by adisabarber(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2020
Spanishmilf:
you called a stretching dog slant back grin

OP said that picture is the 1st day he bought the dog which means he was right there when the picture was taken. If he now saw a stretching dog as slant back then opari niyen grin
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by setobaba: 11:02pm On May 17, 2020
Eveezy:

I only saw the mother she’s slant though but i don’t know of the father and I think that count a lot
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by setobaba: 11:18pm On May 17, 2020
adisabarber:

OP said that picture is the 1st day he bought the dog which means he was right there when the picture was taken. If he now saw a stretching dog as slant back then opari niyen grin

I’m fr on this pls
Couldn’t it be that she has to grow a little bit before she begin to slant ??
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by setobaba: 11:19pm On May 17, 2020
Eveezy:

I think I agree
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by therealmrbams: 11:20pm On May 17, 2020
Next time when you want to make a purchase of a Pup, endeavor you ask for full details of what you are buying, you can't afford paying so much and knowing so little about what you are buying, it's your money. Actually your pup looks good, you should enjoy it, but without parents picture, we can't ascertain. Posting online pictures won't do justice to your request.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by setobaba: 11:45pm On May 17, 2020
therealmrbams:
Next time when you want to make a purchase of a Pup, endeavor you ask for full details of what you are buying, you can't afford paying so much and knowing so little about what you are buying, it's your money. Actually your pup looks good, you should enjoy it, but without parents picture, we can't ascertain. Posting online pictures won't do justice to your request.

Actually I’m new to dog breeding but my uncle always tell me to get a slant back GSD. Is it possible for the mother to be slant and pup not slant ??
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by yuswrld20(m): 12:27am On May 18, 2020
i dont lyk gsd i prefer cauc and bull dog
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by setobaba: 12:45am On May 18, 2020
yuswrld20:
i dont lyk gsd i prefer cauc and bull dog

GSD are still the best breed to adopt in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by yuswrld20(m): 1:11am On May 18, 2020
setobaba:

GSD are still the best breed to adopt in this part of the world
i spent seven years training breeds of all kind ranging from tibetan mastiff,the pitbull and the likes
gsd are good but greedy AND are cheaply enticed
take note
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by adisabarber(m): 5:02am On May 18, 2020
setobaba:

I’m fr on this pls
Couldn’t it be that she has to grow a little bit before she begin to slant ??

Were you there when this picture was taken or the seller used it to convince you?

Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by setobaba: 5:26am On May 18, 2020
yuswrld20:

i spent seven years training breeds of all kind ranging from tibetan mastiff,the pitbull and the likes
take note
Sir explain the greedy and cheaply enticed clearly cos I’ve seen some heavy GSD that are very difficult to move closer despite their owners presence
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by setobaba: 5:28am On May 18, 2020
adisabarber:

Were you there when this picture was taken or the seller used it to convince you?
He sent me the picture, then I later went there same cage same dog and I saw the mother too. Now I’m confused when someone said my pup isn’t a slant back
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by patwhizzy(m): 7:27am On May 18, 2020
Indeed, it's a slant back German shepherd, you can tell from the hind leg.
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by yuswrld20(m): 12:57am On May 19, 2020
setobaba:

Sir explain the greedy and cheaply enticed clearly cos I’ve seen some heavy GSD that are very difficult to move closer despite their owners presence
guy their size and presence might be intimidating but they dont worth the respect people give dem from my experience.try socialize with one
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by setobaba: 1:12am On May 19, 2020
yuswrld20:

guy their size and presence might be intimidating but they dont worth the respect people give dem from my experience.try socialize with one
An intimidating dog is all we need after all

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by yuswrld20(m): 1:41am On May 19, 2020
setobaba:
An intimidating dog is all we need after all
wat of attacks on an intruder
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by setobaba: 3:45am On May 19, 2020
yuswrld20:

wat of attacks on an intruder
Boss German Sherpard is a well known security dogs, very loyal and can die for their owners.
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by amizzy48(m): 5:14am On May 19, 2020
yuswrld20:

that not true true, my Gsd is super active and her aggression scared of people
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by amizzy48(m): 5:28am On May 19, 2020
yuswrld20:

take note
All dogs mentioned isn't for inexperienced owners/first time handler also Gsd can serve as a pet or security dog depending on it was raised, secondly Gsd are very easy to train compare to the above dogs & Gsd level of intelligence his Higher than the above dogs if u get a pure Gsd not the mutt some people call Gsd

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by amizzy48(m): 5:35am On May 19, 2020
Gsd cost of maintenance is relatively low compared to the like Tibetan Mastiff and other large breed mentioned. Infact have not seen any one with tiebetan in this Lagos

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:48am On May 19, 2020
amizzy48:
Gsd cost of maintenance is relatively low compared to the like Tibetan Mastiff and other large breed mentioned. Infact have not seen any one with tiebetan in this Lagos
Why would somebody buy a Tibetan when they re not hunting wild animals. Tibatan are not so useful imor worth it in a domestic environment
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by amizzy48(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:

Why would somebody buy a Tibetan when they re not hunting wild animals. Tibatan are not so useful imor worth it in a domestic environment
Help me ask dude that said he has breed Tibetan Mastiff (world most expensive dog) one of the top dangerous breed of dog, some people just like to lie
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:52pm On May 19, 2020
amizzy48:

Help me ask dude that said he has breed Tibetan Mastiff (world most expensive dog) one of the top dangerous breed of dog, some people just like to lie
E no even concern person. Even if someone said they have Tiger at home, but advising another experienced buyer... Dogs wey dey chase bear, puma, fox etc.

May e no end in tears grin grin
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by Spanishmilf(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2020
amizzy48:
Widen your search
Read more and gain more knowledge
No insult pls
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by yuswrld20(m): 7:05pm On May 19, 2020
amizzy48:

All dogs mentioned isn't for inexperienced owners/first time handler also Gsd can serve as a pet or security dog depending on it was raised, secondly Gsd are very easy to train compare to the above dogs & Gsd level of intelligence his Higher than the above dogs if u get a pure Gsd not the mutt some people call Gsd
yeah,u can use gsd as a start cuz they are adorable
but slant backs are the best
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by yuswrld20(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2020
amizzy48:

that not true true, my Gsd is super active and her aggression scared of people
you can say so.i can socialize with her for 3 days and become ma best friend.tat y adult gsd are easy to sell.when released to an intruder,she often gets scared to attack but covers it up by mean barks
take note
Re: Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD by yuswrld20(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2020
setobaba:

Boss German Sherpard is a well known security dogs, very loyal and can die for their owners.
you can say so but not the swift and silent type.they lyk to announce themselves at any slight scenerio

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newly Imported Siberian Husky Puppies (1 Male And Female Available / Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here / Interested In Any Breed? Contact Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.