Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

One Thing All Men Of God And Believers Should Be Able To Say - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Thing All Men Of God And Believers Should Be Able To Say (154 Views)

666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) / Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / True Believers Should Be Uniting With Fellow believers, Not Tribes, Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Thing All Men Of God And Believers Should Be Able To Say by davidinchrist(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2020
"Follow me as I FOLLOW Christ."

JESUS:
Matthew 8:22 KJV
But Jesus said unto him, FOLLOW ME; and let the dead bury their dead.

Matthew 10:38 KJV
And he that taketh not his Cross, and FOLLOWETH after me, is NOT worthy of ME.

PAUL:
1 Corinthians 11:1 KJV
Be ye FOLLOWERS of ME, even as I also am of Christ.

Philippians 3:17 KJV
Brethren, be FOLLOWERS together of ME, and MARK them which walk so as ye have us for an ENSAMPLE.

OTHERS:
1 Peter 2:21 KJV
For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an EXAMPLE, that ye should FOLLOW his steps:

1 John 2:6 KJV
He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to WALK, even as He WALKED.

If we can't say that, then we need to Repent, and seek Jesus for Reality of the heart to END our Hypocrisy.

Moreover, if we DO NOT walk the right Walk, we shall be considered ENEMIES OF THE CROSS:

NKJV
Phil.3.17 - Brethren, join in following my EXAMPLE, and note those who so WALK, as you have us for a PATTERN.

Phil.3.18 - For MANY walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even WEEPING, that they are the ENEMIES of the CROSS of Christ:

Phil.3.19 - whose END is destruction, whose god is their BELLY, and whose glory is in their SHAME--who set their MIND on EARTHLY things.

May Jesus Bless You.
Re: One Thing All Men Of God And Believers Should Be Able To Say by delkuf(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2020
True.
Re: One Thing All Men Of God And Believers Should Be Able To Say by davidinchrist(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2020
1John.3.3 NKJV
And EVERYONE who has this hope in Him PURIFIES himself, just as He is PURE.

1John.3.5 NKJV
And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is NO sin.

1John.3.6 NKJV
Whoever abides in Him does NOT Sin. Whoever SINS has neither seen Him nor known Him.

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Perfect Condition / "Faith In God’s Love Drives Out Fear" / Redmi Note 8 128gb /64gb Available 4gb Ram Brand New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.