Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

SHOCKING! Man Orders Food Online Only To Receive This. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / SHOCKING! Man Orders Food Online Only To Receive This. (864 Views)

Why Do We Order Food Online Even When Our Parents Trained Us Not To? / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING! Man Orders Food Online Only To Receive This. by Eskdale(m): 6:56am On May 18, 2020
Some times, ordering for things or items online might be disappointing, as there is tendency that the wrong product is delivered or the product might have been tampered with by the delivery man. A Twitter user has narrated how he ordered for food from an Instagram vendor only for her to deliver the wrong thing to him.

Also read

In his tweet, he said, “So I ordered a meal from Grillsinandout on Instagram in Abuja at the price of #4,000 for the meal and #1,500 for the delivery man.. Looking at the menu I was like oh Damn nice and all that.. Little did I know that I will be really really disappointed . I mean this is painful to look at ..”

In the #4,000 food he ordered for, he saw two cut fishes and half cooked maize, including one crayfish inside the box. He sent the picture to them as a message to get a reaction and what he was told was that, the delivery guy must have joggled the box while on his way to deliver the item, sorry for the disappointment.

Also read

https://newsupdate360.news.blog/2020/05/18/shocking-man-orders-food-online-only-to-receive-this-package-from-the-delivery-man/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: SHOCKING! Man Orders Food Online Only To Receive This. by Davash222(m): 6:59am On May 18, 2020
Lol..
This county is amazing. They no even add full corn. Lol

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Man Orders Food Online Only To Receive This. by Valro(m): 7:11am On May 18, 2020
This one be like offering for the gods
Re: SHOCKING! Man Orders Food Online Only To Receive This. by Romanoff(f): 7:14am On May 18, 2020
The food be like T junction Ebo.
Re: SHOCKING! Man Orders Food Online Only To Receive This. by Denique(f): 7:32am On May 18, 2020
Davash222:
Lol..
This county is amazing. They no even add full corn. Lol
Not even full Titus fish angry
Ebo le leyi o cheesy
Re: SHOCKING! Man Orders Food Online Only To Receive This. by Nobody: 8:29am On May 18, 2020
What is this? Looks like puke. Yuk! Money gone down the drain.
Is it not better to order from a local food vendor? grin grin
Re: SHOCKING! Man Orders Food Online Only To Receive This. by ValCon888: 8:37am On May 18, 2020
False advertising.
He should sue them for misrepresentation.

The food looks like something my dog ate and vomited.
Re: SHOCKING! Man Orders Food Online Only To Receive This. by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 18, 2020
This is a sacrifice for the gods.

Whatever ur religion is, start praying

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 Soup; Just Your 500 Naira / Foodies, Please Which State In The Country Is This Fruit Abundant.......pic / Two Methods Of Cooking Afang Soup, Which Do You Prefer?(pics And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.