Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

In Need Of Apartment For Let In Ajah, V.i, Or Lekki Phase 1 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of Apartment For Let In Ajah, V.i, Or Lekki Phase 1 (398 Views)

Houses For Sales On Ikeja Lagos Island,ajah,v/island,lekki / How Much Is It To Rent A Shop In V.i Or Lekki Like The Palms / Rate Of Rent In Ikorodu For All Kinds Of Apartment Available & All A Year Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Apartment For Let In Ajah, V.i, Or Lekki Phase 1 by edufin: 12:17am On Jan 16, 2011
Am looking for a 3 Bedroom flat for let in Ajah, or lekki phase 1, clean enviroment, and must be contineous flow of water. My budget is between 450k to 600k depending on the area. Contact me on edudav2002@yahoo.com. Please don´t contact me if you don´t have anything. thanks.
Re: In Need Of Apartment For Let In Ajah, V.i, Or Lekki Phase 1 by grandstar(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2011
Dear Sir,
I have the perfect property for you.

There is a new 3bedroom all ensuite terrace duplex at Ajah.

It is well finished. The landlord returned from South Africa some years back and I believe was inspired by the quality of workmanship and style in that country.

The compound has an electronic gate. You also have a canopy which has dual purpose: for parking your car and entertaining visitors.

The last clients I took there paid the same day. They were 2 terrace apartments available at that time and did not want to miss it. Only one remains now

The rent is 600,000 x 1year

The agency fee is 60,000

Legal fee is 30,000.

I can assure you that you will like the property.

All ensuite and brand new. Pls call me 08033472004 so as to inspect today.

(1) (Reply)

Mobil Filling Station For Sale / For Sale: 4 Bedroom Duplex And 3 Bedroom Bungalow / Thinking Abt Starting Laundry And Drycleaning: 08088041664

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.