Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Need A Matured Lady! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Matured Lady! (686 Views)

I Need A Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship / I Need A Matured Lady To Settle With / I Need A Matured Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Matured Lady! by abbeyone2(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2007
hey,
am 25.myname is biodun and am looking for a matured lady(older preferably)to take care of me.if you interested,call me on 08025845845
Re: I Need A Matured Lady! by iice(f): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2007
Take care of you? grin Ok oh! This one go need some serious goodluck!
Re: I Need A Matured Lady! by cuteass1(f): 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2007
Hmmmmmm!!
Re: I Need A Matured Lady! by desodgi(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2007
Hey dude go find urself wan grin
Re: I Need A Matured Lady! by Aproko(f): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2007
abbey_one:

hey,
am 25.myname is biodun and am looking for a matured lady(older preferably)to take care of me.if you interested,call me on 08025845845

long throat!!! you had better go and find work!!!!
Re: I Need A Matured Lady! by sillyboy(m): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2007
Aproko. God bless you up and down.

@poster.
U no go find by God's grace. "to take care of you" You be baby, you better go find work to do. No make me call you lazy bones o. As you de lazy sef, you sure say u go fit "fire"? If you ask me, I'll say capital NO angry
Re: I Need A Matured Lady! by ogbes(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2007
you are too young to be lazy.you better go and work now or you will work at old age. cool
Re: I Need A Matured Lady! by ajayi1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2007
below
Re: I Need A Matured Lady! by ajayi1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2007
Dont mind that lazy boy he need a Chairlady no be Aristo mama. Anyway my gradma is there waitng for you. if you need her let me know. Cheers
Re: I Need A Matured Lady! by mcube(f): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2007
Aproko:

i support u o jare.

@poster

silly boy. u better go look for agent wey go find work for u
Re: I Need A Matured Lady! by Eaglebabe: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2009
So u are trying to tell us how wretched your parents are that they cannot take care of u.Or are u an abandoned child.MATURED woman to take care of u.Is your mother not older than u are?She can take care of u.
Re: I Need A Matured Lady! by luvergal: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2009

@Aproko, one bottle of Gulder for u. tongue

@Poster, Lazy boi go find work if not starvation go kill u
Re: I Need A Matured Lady! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
Another gigolo, looking for a free meal ticket.

Disgraceful "wanna-be" man.
Re: I Need A Matured Lady! by DrLorenz1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2009
@OP

I don't have anything to say to you cus everyone has pretty much said what i would have said. grin

Looking at the post from one angle, most of these 'ladies' saying stuff might be secretly wanting to be his sug-mama grin grin

(1) (Reply)

First Nigeria Single Forum / I Need A Female Friend / Pmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.