Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized (1791 Views)

Brighto Evicted From Big Brother House + How Viewers Voted / BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) / Here Is The Deadliest Movie Ever Made (ANTRUM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by PerfectJUSTICE: 5:12pm On May 18, 2020
Did you know that there is a horror movie titled “Antrom” released in 1970s.This movie was shot in English but of apparently Soviet origin is submitted for inclusion in a variety of film festivals; none accepted it. Shortly after each rejection, the various festival directors were left traumatized under suspicious circumstances. Several years go by during which the film remains unseen until it mysteriously appears at a theater in Budapest in 1988.

During the screening, a fire breaks out, burning the theater to the ground; initially believed to be the result of a faulty projector, investigators later determine that audience members set the fire themselves. The film again goes unseen for many years until it is screened in a theater in California in 1993. Prior to the film, a concession stand worker doses popcorn with LSD; the combination of the drug and the film results in a riot during which a pregnant woman is killed. Following this screening, all copies of the film apparently vanish, and it earns a reputation as being cursed.

In 2018, a copy of Antrum surfaces, prompting a documentary crew to make a short film on its history and impact. Although the origins of the movie remain unknown, scientists and film experts who examine the 35 mm reel determine that, among other unique properties, the film utilizes disorienting sounds and subliminal imagery.

The documentary crew further determines that unrelated, black-and-white snippets of film have been spliced into the original movie by a third party. The documentary pauses so that Antrum may be presented in its entirety for the first time in twenty-five years.

The movie was directed by David Amito and Michael Laicini.

Starring Nicole Tompkins, Rowan Smyth, Dan Istrate, Circus-Szalewski, and Shu Sakimoto.

Anyone who watches the movie becomes cursed and traumatized after the movie.

56 people were traumatized after watching the movie and the movie was later banned, but now brought back.

1 Like

Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by PerfectJUSTICE: 5:13pm On May 18, 2020
I know some die hard nairaland followers that may want to try. Please don't say I didn't warn you.

1 Like

Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by akpos247: 5:19pm On May 18, 2020
Curiosity is telling me to find d movie and download o

5 Likes

Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by Crixxx: 5:21pm On May 18, 2020
All stories
Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by illicit(m): 5:33pm On May 18, 2020
What happened to the actors and crew

1 Like

Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by Degrezhaa: 6:18pm On May 18, 2020
i think i might search for this movie
Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by NiklauseFred(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2020
akpos247:

Modified

Telling you man undecided
I wan rush go google now grin

Modified

As I rush enter Google go search the movie Na so I see this thing Na em o kuku turn back oo

2 Likes

Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by PerfectJUSTICE: 7:19pm On May 18, 2020
Degrezhaa:
i think i might search for this movie

Don't say I didn't tell you
Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by akpos247: 7:19pm On May 18, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Modified

Modified

As I rush enter Google go search the movie Na so I see this thing Na em o kuku turn back oo

So u dey fear death
Ordinary death? grin

1 Like

Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by NiklauseFred(m): 7:43pm On May 18, 2020
akpos247:

So u dey fear death
Ordinary death? grin

"Ordinary death"?! shocked shuoo you don die before?

2 Likes

Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by Georgekyrian(m): 8:31pm On May 18, 2020
Inside life
Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:03am On May 19, 2020
I've watched the movie, nothing serious in it. Just some childish stuff
Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by Nobody: 2:23am On May 19, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
I've watched the movie, nothing serious in it. Just some childish stuff
Quote me in the afternoon. Let me confirm you're still alive.

2 Likes

Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by Humanoid01(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2020
Fineboy444:

Quote me in the afternoon. Let me confirm you're still alive.
You sure say that guy still dey alive so? Till today, e never quote you o.

I get this movie for my phone, I never know whether make I watch am or not. E just dey tempt me to watch since but I nor just fit, the mysterious deaths way happen after people watch am still dey restrain me.

2 Likes

Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by Humanoid01(m): 2:13pm On May 21, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Modified

Modified

Guy how far na? You don watch am? grin

1 Like

Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by NiklauseFred(m): 7:25pm On May 21, 2020
Humanoid01:

Guy how far na? You don watch am? grin

I still dey reason am fess cool

The movie dey my flash drive cheesy
Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by officialfestus(m): 8:06pm On May 21, 2020
There's nothing there
Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by PerfectJUSTICE: 1:41pm On May 22, 2020
officialfestus:
There's nothing there

Have you watched it?
Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by officialfestus(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2020
PerfectJUSTICE:

Have you watched it?
i fast forward it
Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 22, 2020
Humanoid01:

You sure say that guy still dey alive so? Till today, e never quote you o.

I get this movie for my phone, I never know whether make I watch am or not. E just dey tempt me to watch since but I nor just fit, the mysterious deaths way happen after people watch am still dey restrain me.
E b like say d guy don die oh. Nigerians no dey like hear word
Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:15pm On May 23, 2020
akpos247:
You are like people who watched the movie Countdown and immediately went to download the app.
I have to say, I was tempted myself but wisdom prevailed.
Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:15pm On May 23, 2020
akpos247:
You are like people who watched the m9vie Countdown and immediately went to download the app.
Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by MrEnigma007: 10:18pm On May 23, 2020
I have people who have watched it since two weeks now... I haven't done so and I don't think I will simply because it is not one of my fancies
Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by PerfectJUSTICE: 4:43pm On May 24, 2020
MrEnigma007:
I have people who have watched it since two weeks now... I haven't done so and I don't think I will simply because it is not one of my fancies

Why do I find it hard to believe this
Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by EbukaHades10(m): 4:56am On May 26, 2020
I never see the horror movie wey won scare me. Me wey dey watch horror movies dey laugh (mostly at myself when I get "scared"wink.

Na so dem talk for "The Nun", Conjuring, La Llorona, As above so below and others.

Abeg who get link for the movie?
vivaciousvivi:

You are like people who watched the movie Countdown and immediately went to download the app.
Babe, as I dey so, I'm downloading that Countdown like dis
Re: The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:13am On May 26, 2020
EbukaHades10:
I never see the horror movie wey won scare me. Me wey dey watch horror movies dey laugh (mostly at myself when I get "scared"wink.

Na so dem talk for "The Nun", Conjuring, La Llorona, As above so below and others.

Abeg who get link for the movie? Babe, as I dey so, I'm downloading that Countdown like dis
Omg! I'm a fellow Horror movie fan! But some do scare me especially the ones with religious undertones like The Excorsim of Emily Rose and The Excorcist. Disliked The Nun. The hype was too much and it turned out to be the least interesting in the series.
Countdown was Ok - modern and fresh jump scares. I was curious and went online after watching it and found out thousands immediately went to playstore to download. You guys have liver undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New Igbo Tv Programme, ‘ka Anyi Si Ebi” Set To Launch! / Modeling Reality TV Show - Hill Top Next Top Model / Download Video: Empire Season 3 Episode 8 – “the Unkindest Cut”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.