Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,241 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Gods New Name Is Corona Virus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gods New Name Is Corona Virus (966 Views)

Is Corona Virus Too Big For Our Pastors To Handle? / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by lekki1444: 6:32pm On May 18, 2020
You see GOD is an energy that is capable of depending on which era we are living in, metamorphosing into different war like entities so as to eradicate and obliterate men with high karmic debts. sometimes he morphs into a hurricane, or a tornado or a tsunami or a volcano or an earthquake etc. in this particular season he has morphed into the corona virus to wage war on men The LORD is a man of war

1 Like

Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by incogni2o: 7:11pm On May 18, 2020
lekki1444:
You see GOD is an energy that is capable of depending on which era we are living in, metamorphosing into different war like entities so as to eradicate and obliterate men with high karmic debts. sometimes he morphs into a hurricane, or a tornado or a tsunami or a volcano or an earthquake etc. in this particular season he has morphed into the corona virus to wage war on men The LORD is a man of war

Are you currently in a rehab?

4 Likes

Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by Matthewdan(m): 7:13pm On May 18, 2020
mad oh!
lekki1444:
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by WitchInSiege: 7:24pm On May 18, 2020
[img]https://miro.medium.com/max/1920/0*j3hxA7Qsx7PEb8b-.jpg[/img]
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by ololo12: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sukkot is that you bro?? Wow!! Sukkot is back. Where you been bro?
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by lekki1444: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
ololo12:
Sukkot is that you bro?? Wow!! Sukkot is back. Where you been bro?
Lol bro who is Sukkot ? hehe how are ya ? i have been to hell and back bro. We thank God for preserving our life so far. How are you ?
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by ololo12: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
To the valley of dry bones hehe! Getting all refined through the fire of affliction and whatnot. Good to have you back Chief. So happy to have you back chief. I was going through your other handles here on NL. So much wisdom in those thread. Just like you said it’s a 100 million dollars gold mine of information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by ololo12: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
I’ll be following up your post and blog. That’s a real nice something going on your blog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by lekki1444: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
ololo12:
To the valley of dry bones hehe! Getting all refined through the fire of affliction and whatnot. Good to have you back Chief. So happy to have you back chief. I was going through your other handles here on NL. So much wisdom in those thread. Just like you said it’s a 100 million dollars gold mine of information.
HAHAHA MY BROTHER but you know i am in Nigeria currently right ? who am I speaking to ? is that Rilwayne ? grin
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by lekki1444: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
ololo12:
I’ll be following up your post and blog. That’s a real nice something going on your blog
Thank you very much bro, it is really appreciated, God bless you immensely
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by ololo12: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oh snap! What you doing in Nigeria chief? I thought you were in England. How’s Nigeria treating you. I’m in South Africa chief. Been here for some years now. You still reigning in on those stiff necked, belligerent and pugnacious heathens?? lol.. logicboy and his gang haha
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by lekki1444: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
ololo12:
Oh snap! What you doing in Nigeria chief? I thought you were in England. How’s Nigeria treating you. I’m in South Africa chief. Been here for some years now. You still reigning in on those stiff necked, belligerent and pugnacious heathens?? lol.. logicboy and his gang haha
lmaooooo hmmm is this logicboy ? what am I doing in Nigeria ? I am here to usher in the new atlantis the rise of africa. how is life in south africa ?
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by ololo12: 4:37am On Jun 07, 2020
Oh cool chief. It’s about time. A lot of realignment going on in the cosmic chief. With this pandemic scare and whatnot. It’s a reset. Lots of interesting time ahead. SA is great chief. No, I’m not logic boy hahaha. But used to be a silent follower of those your controversial thread in the religion section. Used to enjoy your banter with those stiffed neck and thick headed Hebrews lol.
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by lekki1444: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2020
ololo12:
Oh cool chief. It’s about time. A lot of realignment going on in the cosmic chief. With this pandemic scare and whatnot. It’s a reset. Lots of interesting time ahead. SA is great chief. No, I’m not logic boy hahaha. But used to be a silent follower of those your controversial thread in the religion section. Used to enjoy your banter with those stiffed neck and thick headed Hebrews lol.

you havve saiid it all, we are in a transition. a global purge is happening because a new paradigm will soon emerge. Lmao the good old days of the religion section cheesy cheesy
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by ololo12: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
True that chief! Was going through your blog chief. Saw something of interest. Spiritual reasons for relocating to a new country chief. Whats the spiritual reason for relocating to SA?
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by ololo12: 7:16am On Jun 08, 2020
I guess there’s no spiritual reason for relocating to SA, chief.
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by lekki1444: 6:13am On Jun 09, 2020
ololo12:
True that chief! Was going through your blog chief. Saw something of interest. Spiritual reasons for relocating to a new country chief. Whats the spiritual reason for relocating to SA?
Hey my bro, first off to do work like this I will need the date of travel and date of birth. Then we can fully get the comprehensive reason but spiritually sought africa represents a place of spiritual bondage and affliction. It also represents a place of eventual Resurrection. Seeing as it is strategically located at the southernmost part of africa it is a place where souls go to die andd then get afflicted. This explains why many nigerians are there under heavy affliction and suffering. But there are breakthrough stories of Resurrection too. so SA is a gateway
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by lekki1444: 6:14am On Jun 09, 2020
ololo12:
there is. to do the work I will need date of birth and date of relocation. Then i can be specific
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by lekki1444: 6:26am On Jun 09, 2020
ololo12:
bro next time you want to get my attention quote one of the posts so that i will get the mentions. I almost allways only look at mentions to reply to people. sorry i didnt ssee your posts till now
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by ololo12: 5:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Thanks chief. I figured you didn’t see my post. I’ll provide you with the details. Travel date May 26, 2015. Date of birth February 4, 1988. Born in Jaipur, India. Hope that helps chief. Will be waiting to hear from you

lekki1444:
Hey my bro, first off to do work like this I will need the date of travel and date of birth. Then we can fully get the comprehensive reason but spiritually sought africa represents a place of spiritual bondage and affliction. It also represents a place of eventual Resurrection. Seeing as it is strategically located at the southernmost part of africa it is a place where souls go to die andd then get afflicted. This explains why many nigerians are there under heavy affliction and suffering. But there are breakthrough stories of Resurrection too. so SA is a gateway
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by lekki1444: 5:50am On Jun 10, 2020
ololo12:
Thanks chief. I figured you didn’t see my post. I’ll provide you with the details. Travel date May 26, 2015. Date of birth February 4, 1988. Born in Jaipur, India. Hope that helps chief. Will be waiting to hear from you

are you indian ? grin
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by lekki1444: 6:09am On Jun 10, 2020
ololo12:

so south africa is a place where souls get crushed or ressurected and as above so below meaning your life situations will get crushed or ressurected in south africa

the day you travelled to south affrica the sun was in Gemini and so this represents the fact that you are going in at the fall of the draconian empire

the year is 2015 meaning its a year of hell

born in 1988 means you are a transition soul making a restart at either the top or the bottom

born in j-poor india asia means your soul started out in a low state

your solar sign is in aquarius and that means you have a luna soul meaning you are not strongly attached to source and your luna is in leo meaning there is spiritual lockdown of some sorts going on

NOW TO Finally determine the outcome I need you to provide your tribe because each tribe of people have different spiritual signatures, Are you Indian, yoruba, igbo, hausa ? please be specific and then i will put it all together for you
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by Holyede: 6:36am On Jun 10, 2020
lekki1444:
God cannot be mocked ( galatians 6:7). also soon and very soon, you will realize who vid devil is! repent!
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by Holyede: 6:37am On Jun 10, 2020
lekki1444:
God cannot be mocked ( galatians 6:7). also soon and very soon, you will realize who the devil is! repent!
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by lekki1444: 6:40am On Jun 10, 2020
Holyede:
God cannot be mocked ( galatians 6:7). also soon and very soon, you will realize who the devil is! repent!
i know who the devil is. his name is Draco Serpens
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by ololo12: 9:08am On Jun 10, 2020
No chief. I’m not Indian. Born to Nigerian parents lol. My tribe is ibibio

lekki1444:
are you indian ? grin
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by lekki1444: 9:14am On Jun 10, 2020
ololo12:
No chief. I’m not Indian. Born to Nigerian parents lol. My tribe is ibibio

would that be annang or efik or igbo ?
i am asking all these for a reason bro lol
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by ololo12: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2020
Ibibio tribe- Eket Akwa Ibom

lekki1444:
would that be annang or efik or igbo ?
i am asking all these for a reason bro lol
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by lekki1444: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2020
ololo12:

nice one. let me go and round it up
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by lekki1444: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2020
lekki1444:

so south africa is a place where souls get crushed or ressurected and as above so below meaning your life situations will get crushed or ressurected in south africa

the day you travelled to south affrica the sun was in Gemini and so this represents the fact that you are going in at the fall of the draconian empire

the year is 2015 meaning its a year of hell

born in 1988 means you are a transition soul making a restart at either the top or the bottom

born in j-poor india asia means your soul started out in a low state

your solar sign is in aquarius and that means you have a luna soul meaning you are not strongly attached to source and your luna is in leo meaning there is spiritual lockdown of some sorts going on

NOW TO Finally determine the outcome I need you to provide your tribe because each tribe of people have different spiritual signatures, Are you Indian, yoruba, igbo, hausa ? please be specific and then i will put it all together for you

now this your case of going to south africa in gemini and date of birth in a transition year of 1988 and born in asia and being ibibio is a case of extremes. there is no moderation for you because you represent either the ressurection or the collapse of a paradigm. So with you ? you are taken to south africa to be symbolic of a ressurection or a ccollapse. If it is a ressurection you will eventually in south africa acquire a big reputation and immense wealth and popularity and if it is a collapse you will experience exxtreme powerty and misfortunes and hardhip and badluck. so with you it is a symbolism of extremes. no moderate inbetweens. you are either going to be symbolic of a ressurection and will acquire immense wealth and popularity or if it a collapse it is going to be a very harsh painful existence. No moderate life for you Chief.. extreme wealth or extreme suffering
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by lekki1444: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2020
ololo12:

thats it up above this post Chief
Re: Gods New Name Is Corona Virus by ololo12: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2020
Thanks chief. I’ve got some question to ask. Let me finish up and would get back to you my kind chief.

lekki1444:
thats it up above this post Chief

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHY I WEPT By Rev. Yinka Yusuf / REVEAL : Why Christians Should Pay Their Tithe To Their Pastors / Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.