Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ravi Zacharias Death Is Untrue - Spiritual Leader Is Still Alive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ravi Zacharias Death Is Untrue - Spiritual Leader Is Still Alive (875 Views)

The Ravi Zacharias Sex Scandal By Deji Yesufu / Comparing The Deaths Of Ravi Zacharias And Muhammad / Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ravi Zacharias Death Is Untrue - Spiritual Leader Is Still Alive by AdebayoUK: 6:51pm On May 18, 2020
There has been wilding rumour that claimed spiritual leader, Ravi Zacharias has died. The news started trending on social media in the past 24 hours. There were tributes here and there all over social media timelines.

People have wrongly being sympathizing with Zacharias' family and condolences are being paid also. Ravi is a world renowned Christian scholar whose teaching have had the interest of most people irrespective of their religion.

For quite sometime now, Zacharias has being battling with cancer and the wife also was fighting some health issues. Lovers, friends and families have been praying for Ravi's quick recovery before the rumour erupted and started disturbing international peace.

The death news of Ravi Zacharias is a hoax, he is not dead. Learn more from the link https://newdeaths.com/ravi-zacharias-death-simply-a-hoax-ravi-zacharias-didnt-die/

Re: Ravi Zacharias Death Is Untrue - Spiritual Leader Is Still Alive by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 18, 2020
Fake news just full everywhere during this pandemic.
Re: Ravi Zacharias Death Is Untrue - Spiritual Leader Is Still Alive by AdebayoUK: 7:01pm On May 18, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Fake news just full everywhere during this pandemic.
I swear, this year 2020, na death and burial dey rain. Even the best memes this year na coffin dancers memes. I think there was a little misunderstand. Someone paid tribute to Ravi on Foxnews so people believed he has died and that is how the rumor sprung up and blast all over. Ravi Zacharias Death confirmed as Hoax https://newdeaths.com/ravi-zacharias-death-simply-a-hoax-ravi-zacharias-didnt-die/
Re: Ravi Zacharias Death Is Untrue - Spiritual Leader Is Still Alive by Truthbites: 6:48pm On May 19, 2020
Anyone jare....I tire
Re: Ravi Zacharias Death Is Untrue - Spiritual Leader Is Still Alive by LordShiva97(m): 8:13pm On May 19, 2020
He's truly dead, you can go the website of his ministry to confirm it. rzim.org

(1) (Reply)

Can Pastors Truly Give All They Have To God? / Finally, God Don Dey Reason My Matter Ooo... / The Thief on the cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.