Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Covid-19:Are We Being Played By The Government? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19:Are We Being Played By The Government? (263 Views)

NCDC Reports On Covid-19 Are Questionable / It's Important To Clarify That Coronavirus And Covid 19 Are Not The Same Thing / Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19:Are We Being Played By The Government? by Betterperson001(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2020
Although I reside in Rivers State but I've heard and read about people who have the virus but I've never seen any.This doesn't mean I don't believe it's real, the thing is that, most people around me seem to have strong proof that we are being played by the government.
For example,many people claim that the number of cases are being manipulated by the government all in the name of politics,which is very bad because a pandemic shouldn't be what we should be playing politics with.
Secondly, most people who went for COVID-19 tests always come back complaining that they didn't see any results with their own eyes.Others claim that malaria patients are also taken as COVID-19 patients on purpose.
Lastly,there are claims that some states governments are manipulating the number of cases so that they can receive their own money from FG just like Lagos State.

...but I want to know the truth
Do we really have COVID-19 cases in Nigeria,and I even if we do....are the number of cases being manipulated?
Do you also know anyone who has gone for test and tested positive?Did they share their stories with you?

Please move this to front page for more awareness..... thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: How Long Does It Take To Recover? / Guide On Learning How To Drive / Solutions To Your Mental Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.