Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

5g Is The Apocalypse: COVID-19 Is A Complete Freemasonic Scam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5g Is The Apocalypse: COVID-19 Is A Complete Freemasonic Scam (702 Views)

Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading / “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease / The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5g Is The Apocalypse: COVID-19 Is A Complete Freemasonic Scam by Blackarchons: 9:16pm On May 18, 2020
ONE of the recently discharged patients of the COVID-19 in Delta State, Monday in what appears to be a renewed campaign against claims that she tested positive for the virus, alleged that the ailment is a scam in the country.

The patient, a female aged 36, was reported positive of the virus on April 17 despite her assertions that she is negative for the virus and was subsequently taken to the COVID-19 Isolation/Treatment Center in Warri where she was kept for 17 days until her discharge.

Despite being discharged after reportedly testing negative for the virus, the patient while speaking with journalists, insisted that she never received or saw her results indicating her status of the disease which she claimed is a scam.

She said: “It was an audio result that I got. They called me to tell me that I was positive but did not give me any result. Before I was taken there I already said the virus is not in this country. We cannot curb its spread if it is in this nation. The disease may be in the western world, but not here. Keeping me there (Isolation Center) was against my wish.

“The markets are crowded; if it is here more people would have been affected. The banks are also crowded. It’s a scam in this nation. I am a witness. I have been there. I may have stayed at the isolation centre, but I do not see myself as a COVID-19 patient.

“My friend who was with me before I was admitted is living his normal life. He is fine. His test was negative. How about my family at home? When I was sick my mother was the one bathing me and even slept in the same room with me many times. She is almost 70 and still living her normal life. Imagine the close contact she had with me.

“They did not plan the drama before they went on stage. They would have quarantined my family. The reports that the doctors that attended to me were all tested positive for COVID-19 are all fabricated stories.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/covid-19-is-a-scam-discharged-delta-patient-alleges/amp/

Alpha females are braver than the Alpha males. grin

Re: 5g Is The Apocalypse: COVID-19 Is A Complete Freemasonic Scam by ProfAmaben(m): 9:38pm On May 18, 2020
Madness
Re: 5g Is The Apocalypse: COVID-19 Is A Complete Freemasonic Scam by Blackarchons: 10:31pm On May 18, 2020
Yes it is.

The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

5g is the Apocalypse which means to uncover to reveal

Wake up out your slumber

Re: 5g Is The Apocalypse: COVID-19 Is A Complete Freemasonic Scam by Blackarchons: 10:38pm On May 18, 2020
CULTIC PRACTICES

Baal's worshipers appeased him by offering sacrifices, usually animals such as sheep or bulls (1 Kings 18:23). Some scholars believe that the Canaanites also sacrificed pigs and that God prohibited his people from eating pork in part to prevent this horrible cult from being established among them. (See Isa. 65:1-5 for an example of Israel's participating in the pagan practices of the Canaanites.) At times of crisis, Baal's followers sacrificed their children, apparently the firstborn of the community, to gain personal prosperity. The Bible called this practice "detestable" (Deut. 12:31, 18:9-10). God specifically appointed the tribe of Levi as his special servants, in place of the firstborn of the Israelites, so they had no excuse for offering their children (Num. 3:11-13). The Bible's repeated condemnation of child sacrifice shows God's hated of it, especially among his people.

Asherah was worshiped in various ways, including through ritual sex. Although she was believed to be Baal's mother, she was also his mistress. Pagans practiced "sympathetic magic", that is, they believed they could influence the gods' actions by performing the behavior they wished the gods to demonstrate. Believing the sexual union of Baal and Asherah produced fertility, their worshipers engaged in immoral sex to cause the gods to join together, ensuring good harvests. This practice became the basis for religious prostitution (1 Kings 14:23-24). The priest or a male member of the community represented Baal. The priestess or a female members of the community represented Asherah. In this way, God's incredible gift of sexuality was perverted to the most obscene public prostitution. No wonder God's anger burned against his people and their leaders.

8 million children are sacrificed yearly around the world by the satanic elites. Coronavirus pandemic proves psychopaths are ruling our world with an one world government.

Christ fought against evil pagan devil worshippers

Prophet Muhammad fought against evil pagan devil worshippers

King Atenakhen and his son King Tut fought against evil pagan devil worshippers

God flood the world because evil pagan devil worshippers

God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of evil pagan devil worshippers

God destroyed the tower of Belial because of evil pagan devil worshippers

Evil pagan devil worshippers are behind the pandemic of Coronavirus

Freemasons are evil pagan devil worshippers who disguise themselves as Christians, Jews and Muslims.

Catholic Priests are evil pagan devil worshippers using the martyrdom of Christ Son of Mary to disguise ancient Roman Baal worship.

Wake up out your slumber

5g is the Apocalypse which means to uncover to reveal

Re: 5g Is The Apocalypse: COVID-19 Is A Complete Freemasonic Scam by Blackarchons: 10:50pm On May 18, 2020
Open your eyes to the light
Re: 5g Is The Apocalypse: COVID-19 Is A Complete Freemasonic Scam by Blackarchons: 2:15am On May 19, 2020
It's a scam and people know it's a scam yet their under death oaths to lie.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: 5g Is The Apocalypse: COVID-19 Is A Complete Freemasonic Scam by Armypolicecults: 1:51am On Jun 13, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkun’s Mum, Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates 51st Birthday / See Childhood Photos Of All Bbnaija Season 5 Housemates / Fans React As Nengi Tells Ozo Not To Mistake Their Closeness For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.