Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Swollen Feet After Prostrate Cancer Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Swollen Feet After Prostrate Cancer Surgery (188 Views)

"Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" / Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer / I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swollen Feet After Prostrate Cancer Surgery by Juggernauts: 12:05am On May 19, 2020
To the experts in the house, Help!

My father, aged 60+, has been suffering from prostate cancer since late last year. Around March this year, he went under the knife and the prostrate was removed.

The issue now is that before the surgery, his feet were swollen as it's the usual case of prostate cancer patients. But two months after the surgery, the feet are still swollen and maybe even worse.

Although, the constant pain has reduced as he has been taking his medications faithfully. His doctor friend told him to start moving around to exercise them yet the feet are still swollen.

I'll appreciate if I can get any useful advice as to what to do.

N.B: He can't visit the hospital (Luth) at the moment due to the covid-19 pandemic.

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes People Make When Wearing Face Masks. / COVID-19 Case Update / NCDC Confirms 265 New Cases Of Corona Virus, Brings Total To 7526, 221 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.