Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? (1942 Views)

Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 / TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Important Information For Those Upgrading Their Airtel Sim To 4G LTE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by Nobody: 5:08am On May 19, 2020
Hi tech guys in the house, kindly provide guide on upgrading tecno spark 4 to android 10.

One love
Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by Randerl: 6:10am On May 19, 2020
HOW TO UPGRADE TECNO SPARK 4 TO ANDROID 10

1. Go to a tecno dealer.
2. Buy the NEW tecno SPARK 5
3. Switch onyour new Spark 5, you are now ready to rock Google Android 10.1

Thanks.To tecno For Updating Spark 4 to Android 10 via the brand new tecno SPARK 5.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by khingTony(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2020
Tecno doesn't Roll out major Android updates to their devices, so, Till the End of the World, the spark 4 can only run Android 9

Except you want to root your phone and Install a custom ROM, which I won't recommended

2 Likes

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by Nobody: 7:06am On May 19, 2020
explosiveskull:

you are even a less privileged and vulnerable one but still call out Igbos as your problem, oga your village people have concluded on your case and its over for you.

You are wrong!

Nairaland is a medium for easing tension.

Tribalism and childishness sometimes is the way to go...

By the way, I'm a proud Igbo man from Ihiala

1 Like

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by explosiveskull(m): 7:09am On May 19, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:

You are wrong!

Nairaland is a medium for easing tension.

Tribalism and childishness sometimes is the way to go...

By the way, I'm a proud Igbo man from Ihiala
in that case am wrong and am sorry. peace.

2 Likes

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by Nobody: 7:19am On May 19, 2020
xiaomi marketers are coming for you. they will soon hijack this thread

2 Likes

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by Faithful4real(m): 9:14am On May 19, 2020
Fokosobo:
xiaomi marketers are coming for you. they will soon hijack this thread

At least xiaomi is better than Infinix and Tecno.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by sunshineV(f): 9:20am On May 19, 2020
Carlcare Inna bit

4 Likes

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by atheistandproud(m): 9:39am On May 19, 2020
sunshineV:
Carlcare Inna bit

Village people are pleased.

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 19, 2020
Faithful4real:

At least xiaomi is better than Infinix and Tecno.

they have arrived grin

4 Likes

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by goodnewscliff(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2020
All hail xiaomi grin grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy wink grin wink

1 Like

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by Faithful4real(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2020
Fokosobo:

they have arrived grin

See you, you think i am a xiaomi marketer. I am using Infinix but the phone is not good.
Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by skywalker240(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2020
goodnewscliff:
All hail xiaomi grin grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy wink grin wink
Ahoy! Ahoy! Ahoy! cool

OYA TESTECNOMOLE !D
Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by skywalker240(m): 12:13pm On May 19, 2020
You are uninformed, we call your type over here tech illiterate (please am not insulting you)

Rander1 has answered your question.

thats why we have been calling them out as scammers

Nokia, Samsung, and Xiaomi all roll out updates even in their low end devices..

simply put, tecno and infinix dont roll out updates on their devices. just like rander1 said within 6-7 months they bring out a new device. Indirectly they're already telling you to drop your old spark and SPEND MONEY TO GET THE NEW SPARK technically, they're telling you to SPEND MONEY EVERY 6-7 MONTHS to get the next spark in the guise of upgrading to the latest android version.

heres a case study,

Kunle bought Nokia 5x (stock android) for 48k

Afolabi bought Tecno spark 4 (not stock android) for 45k.

both Kunle and Afolabi bought their phones in the year 2019 and both devices comes pre installed with android 9.

now its 2020
android 10 has been released,

Mind you, both Men again have the exact same money they spent last year.

Kunle buys 2k data and upgrades to the latest Android version and sit back and enjoy his Nokia 5x and saves 45k for something else

Afolabi wants to upgrade too, and he loves Tecno devices, but Tecno spark 4 does not come pre- installed with stock Android, he would need to get a custom ROM to do that

And getting a custom ROM requires Root access which means he has to root his Spark 4 to get the custom ROM(every one knows it's risky)

Afolabi don't want to take that route so he doesn't get his device bricked.

So the safest option is going for another device with the latest Android version and he loves Tecno devices allot and so he gets the latest spark 5 with his money (we all know the latest spark 5 would definitely be costlier than the previous spark 4 its some kind of fettish with tecno. So he either borrows or hustle for extra cash to add to his 45k)

Now who's the Wise one here

Is it Kunle or is it Afolabi ?

Ask yourself cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 12:49pm On May 19, 2020
skywalker240:
You are uninformed, we call your type over here tech illiterate (please am not insulting you)

simply put, tecno and infinix dont roll out updates on their devices. just like rander1 said within 6-7 months they bring out a new device. Indirectly they're already telling you to drop your old spark and SPEND MONEY TO GET THE NEW SPARK technically, they're telling you to SPEND MONEY EVERY 6-7 MONTHS to get the next spark in the guise of upgrading to the latest android version.

heres a case study,

both Kunle and Afolabi bought their phones in the year 2019 and both devices comes pre installed with android 9.

now its 2020

Kunle buys 2k data and upgrades to the latest Android version and sit back and enjoy his Nokia 5x and saves 45k for something else

Afolabi wants to upgrade too, and he loves Tecno devices, but Tecno spark 4 does not come pre- installed with stock Android, he would need to get a custom ROM to do that

And getting a custom ROM requires Root access which means he has to root his Spark 4 to get the custom ROM(every one knows it's risky)

So the safest option is going for another device with the latest Android version and he loves Tecno devices allot and so he gets the latest spark 5 with his money (we all know the latest spark 5 would definitely be costlier than the previous spark 4 its some kind of fettish with tecno. So he either borrows or hustle for extra cash to add to his 45k)

Ask yourself cheesy
the folly of tecno users captured in one post cheesy
during my days of IGNORANCE, I was using techno devices and I loved them back then. up on all the wahala they gave me, screen issue, charging Port and co... I defended them where ever I went to
I only began to question this behaviour of mine when I got the pouvoir 3 after using pouvoir 2

immediately I switched on that phone, I KNEW the device was lower than the one I dropped. and i paid a handsome price of 40k for that device. till now, I have been using android 8 for 2 years now, all thanks to techno.
a guy who bought Nokia 3.1 has seen close to 2-3 major updates.... I haven't seen one like this. it was with this anger and regret that I delved into the world of tech for enlightenment and that's the best thing I have done for myself concerning this phone issue.

next phone I'm getting is a Xiaomi or Nokia. no two ways about it.

no more techno, infinix or itel BS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by sunshineV(f): 12:49pm On May 19, 2020
skywalker240:

heres a case study,

now its 2020

Ask yourself cheesy

Over sense no go kill kunle grin las las afolabi go wise grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by Johnmokan(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2020
Even my Samsung galaxy A10s released with android 9 pie in August 2019 has received android 10 update

5 Likes

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by skywalker240(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

the folly of tecno users captured in one post cheesy
during my days of IGNORANCE, I was using techno devices and I loved them back then. up on all the wahala they gave me, screen issue, charging Port and co... I defended them where ever I went to
I only began to question this behaviour of mine when I got the pouvoir 3 after using pouvoir 2

immediately I switched on that phone, I KNEW the device was lower than the one I dropped. and i paid a handsome price of 40k for that device. till now, I have been using android 8 for 2 years now, all thanks to techno.
a guy who bought Nokia 3.1 has seen close to 2-3 major updates.... I haven't seen one like this. it was with this anger and regret that I delved into the world of tech for enlightenment and that's the best thing I have done for myself concerning this phone issue.

next phone I'm getting is a Xiaomi or Nokia. no two ways about it.

no more techno, infinix or itel BS
My experience was just an exact replica of yours.

With all my strength and my data, i would keep exposing these heartless scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by skywalker240(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2020
sunshineV:

Over sense no go kill kunle grin las las afolabi go wise grin
Tecno praise singers should learn from Kunle, but no they would rather always become a victim like Afolabi. grin

2 Likes

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by MonsieurCoq: 2:05pm On May 19, 2020
Randerl:

1. Go to a tecno dealer.

Thanks.To tecno For Updating Spark 4 to Android 10 via the brand new tecno SPARK 5.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by skywalker240(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2020
Randerl:

1. Go to a tecno dealer.

And then he should ready his cash for the spark 6 some 7 months from now.

Else he gonna miss the Android R cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by Randerl: 4:29pm On May 19, 2020
skywalker240:
And then he should ready his cash for the spark 6 some 7 months from now.
Else he gonna miss the Android R cheesy

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by Mohbola(f): 7:57pm On May 24, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:
Hi tech guys in the house, kindly provide guide on upgrading tecno spark 4 to android 10.

One love

You'll wait till you get
Re: Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? by skywalker240(m): 8:33pm On May 24, 2020
Mohbola:

You'll wait till you get
till he gets what?

hmmmmmmm ! ? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Swap Phone In Osogbo, Osun State? / Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. / Oraimo Powerbank Is Trash (REBUTTAL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.