Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

How To Get Client I'd From Bank Prepaid Card? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Client I'd From Bank Prepaid Card? (5037 Views)

Uba Dollar Prepaid Card. / Can Stanbic Ibtc Prepaid Card Be Used For Paypal Withdrawal? / Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Client I'd From Bank Prepaid Card? by DelphiOracle(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2020
Good day, I was trying to reset my uba prepaid card using the code *919#. At some point I was asked to input my client Id. I was confused because I don't know what it means. Please bankers in the house if you can help me, I will be grateful.
Re: How To Get Client I'd From Bank Prepaid Card? by cmoney22222: 6:45am On May 19, 2020
You go see am for the back of your card. Cool down check am.
DelphiOracle:
Good day, I was trying to reset my uba prepaid card using the code *919#. At some point I was asked to input my client Id. I was confused because I don't know what it means. Please bankers in the house if you can help me, I will be grateful.
Re: How To Get Client I'd From Bank Prepaid Card? by DelphiOracle(m): 6:54am On May 19, 2020
cmoney22222:
You go see am for the back of your card. Cool down check am.
thank you but when I browsed it before, they said it is the number that start with '0's at the back of the card. I checked n checked n checked. No number like that. The card is visa. Not master card.
Re: How To Get Client I'd From Bank Prepaid Card? by cmoney22222: 6:59am On May 19, 2020
Bro right now it’s what am looking. You will see it written with black at the back of your card.is it Afri card you own? HMU on whatapp let me show you
DelphiOracle:
thank you but when I browsed it before, they said it is the number that start with '0's at the back of the card. I checked n checked n checked. No number like that. The card is visa. Not master card.
Re: How To Get Client I'd From Bank Prepaid Card? by DelphiOracle(m): 7:30am On May 19, 2020
cmoney22222:
Bro right now it’s what am looking. You will see it written with black at the back of your card.is it Afri card you own? HMU on whatapp let me show you
ok. My number. 08063444441
Re: How To Get Client I'd From Bank Prepaid Card? by Heyllle(m): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2022
A prepaid card is a bank card for which a separate personal account is not created and is issued without reference to the name of the holder. If you want to use a similar service, check Netspend reviews. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For Opening A Savings Account In Fidelity Bank / Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes / C-way Water Distributorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.