Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Help Private School Teacher - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Private School Teacher (596 Views)

Covid-19 Mess Up,a Private School Teacher Needs Work Urgently / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? / How can a Private School Teacher earn money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Private School Teacher by kenn5sure: 7:48am On May 19, 2020
Hello my fellow nairaland members, I am Ibrahim Kehinde a private school teacher in Lagos.As we all know the situation of the countries which is affecting many teachers in private.i really need your help with any online skill that is genuine at low cost or no cost.infact feeding and payment of bills is nowadays me................May God help you and cater for your needs too
Re: Help Private School Teacher by ebilize(f): 12:49pm On May 20, 2020
start vtu and data reselling business, registration is free. chat me on 07066330157 to get started
Re: Help Private School Teacher by Hahjascho(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2020
kenn5sure:
Hello my fellow nairaland members, I am Ibrahim Kehinde a private school teacher in Lagos.As we all know the situation of the countries which is affecting many teachers in private.i really need your help with any online skill that is genuine at low cost or no cost.infact feeding and payment of bills is nowadays me................May God help you and cater for your needs too
Considering the type of work you do, I can teach you the best VTU-telecom. Biz.
(Note, this's not a scam... you can check some of my comments on Nairaland.)

What you will learn!

How to do data subscriptions, over 7 websites will be revealed to you with good customer care... the cheaper prices you will be buying them to resell will be so funny to you as you make good profits.

How to start recharge card business...
How to do all TV subscriptions..gotv, dstv..e.t.c
A standard site to do bulk SMS... you can do it for schools, Churches or even public gatherings...I will explain further if you're interested...

How to sell airtimes with pins and directly.. and many more..

5 free E-books to bolster your biz will also be given to you and you will be taught how to do text and video animation for free.

All these will be given at a very low cost..

I JUST WANT TO GIVE THEM OUT ALMOST FOR FREE.... anyone who is interested should indicate interest.
Re: Help Private School Teacher by naijacutee(f): 2:58pm On May 21, 2020
kenn5sure:

What subjects/classes do you teach? I currently looking for primary school teachers to help me with a small project.
Re: Help Private School Teacher by temjul(f): 7:06pm On May 21, 2020
I am interested,
Please, how can I be a part of this?
naijacutee:

What subjects/classes do you teach? I currently looking for primary school teachers to help me with a small project.

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa And Other Nigerian Languages Online / *UPDATED: Video Of The Fire Outbreak That Consumed Asaba Popular Market, Ogbeogo / Washable And Re-usable Baby Diaper With Extra Soft Insert Liner-"saves Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.