Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Seun Do Something: Nairaland In Defamation Of Character? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Do Something: Nairaland In Defamation Of Character? (695 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / Dailymail Quotes Nairaland In An Article / Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Do Something: Nairaland In Defamation Of Character? by Ciaman: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2011
Dear Seun,

I am Aremu Olakanmi John. However I found a post made by lasuadmin made on July 26, 2010 on the Subject - Re: Kwara Poly Admission 2010/2011 (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-476186.0.html) calling me to be a scammer. This has really affected my name and caused damages on my reputation both home and abroad. If you simply google search my name, the aforementioned post discredits my name and reputation. I am considering suing Nairaland for this act as I have given more than enough notice and time to make them delete the post.

With utmost suspect, he copied my profile info on facebook and pasted here to discredit and tarnish my name and image.

I have never scammed anyone nor engage in an act close to scam. Kindly delete this post as I believe he is to be called a scammer instead looking at all his previous post on Nairaland.

However, I want Nairaland to delete the said post and make a written statement on its website that I have not in anyway engaged in scam as the poster claimed. If this is not done in a timely manner, I would consider going on with my decision of charging Nairaland and the said poster in a court of law for defamation of character.

Regards,

Aremu O. J
Re: Seun Do Something: Nairaland In Defamation Of Character? by Odunnu: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2011
This is serious. Have you tried sending a private mail to Seun?
I'l hit on the 'report to Mod.' button now,hopefully, a MOD wil see and take it up frm there
Re: Seun Do Something: Nairaland In Defamation Of Character? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2011
Hmmmn . . . no be small thing oh!
Re: Seun Do Something: Nairaland In Defamation Of Character? by Ciaman: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2011
Odunnu:

This is serious. Have you tried sending a private mail to Seun?
I'l hit on the 'report to Mod.' button now,hopefully, a MOD wil see and take it up frm there

I dont know Seun private mail, if you do, please send it to me or kindly assist to forward my complain to his private mail to avoid sharing/spreading on the internet. Thank you for your concern as I hope something will be done soon.
Re: Seun Do Something: Nairaland In Defamation Of Character? by Ciaman: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2011
All,

Thank you all for your concern as the post has been deleted. I believe in Nairaland and I hope Nairaland and all Nairalander will do their best to protect the vision and mission of the site and desist from any act that could affect the image of the Nairaland.

I am very proud of Seun's Vision through Nairaland.

Aremu O.J
Re: Seun Do Something: Nairaland In Defamation Of Character? by Odunnu: 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2011
I'm hapi you are hapi. All the best
Re: Seun Do Something: Nairaland In Defamation Of Character? by tpia6: 3:24am On Jan 30, 2011
defamation of character is the standard modus operandi here.
Re: Seun Do Something: Nairaland In Defamation Of Character? by nairarain247: 7:25am On May 10, 2023
same thing happened to my boss since 2020 a simple case of bank loan issues that is still in court, and the accusers use Nairaland platform to keep posting dafamatory posts lies of all kinds and every possible thing you cannot even imagine since 2020, we have reported for the post to be taken down and nobody cared, Seun was even tagged in the post and when contacted to take it down the poster bragged about having close ties with Seun so therefore we cant do anything

This is him directly implicating Seun as a co conspirator in Defamation of Character using this highly reverred and informative platform.

here is a link to the post
https://www.nairaland.com/5869153/deo-gratias-school-proprietor-loses-school

please we appeal to Seun to take this post down for it is a case still in court, and we are now on the verge of suiing nairaland and the actual people spreading this dafamation

@lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Close Shops In Borno / With Whom Did You Spend Your Valentine With? / Taiwan Baby Dies As Parents Play Web Games: Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.