Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Why You Need The Infinix Hot 9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Need The Infinix Hot 9 (751 Views)

Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / Infinix Hot 9 Specification / Infinix Hot 9 - Official Specifications & Price! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need The Infinix Hot 9 by Sam3011(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2020
when i saw the Tecno Spark 5 released, i thought to myself this must be a smartphone for those looking to change their phones at affordable prices, but then i came across the Infinix hot 9 and am having second thoughts.
Very Great phone, not totally out yet but its prices are very reasonable for its features. If you don't want to spend much on phones this year, trust me this is for you, check it out
https://www.isogtek.com/infinix-hot-9/
Re: Why You Need The Infinix Hot 9 by TrollKiller(m): 4:11pm On May 19, 2020
helio a25 again??

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need The Infinix Hot 9 by skywalker240(m): 11:18pm On May 19, 2020
Speak for yourself, peeps like us, our brains are not stupid

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need The Infinix Hot 9 by PATAlolade(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2020
Sam3011:
when i saw the Tecno Spark 5 released, i thought to myself this must be a smartphone for those looking to change their phones at affordable prices, but then i came across the Infinix hot 9 and am having second thoughts.
Very Great phone, not totally out yet but its prices are very reasonable for its features. If you don't want to spend much on phones this year, trust me this is for you, check it out
https://www.isogtek.com/infinix-hot-9/
How much?

(1) (Reply)

Latest MTN Data Bundles And Internet Plans: Codes And Prices 2020 / In Need Of Iphone 11 Pro Max / Who Is Interested In Earning Minimum Of 2k Jumia Voucher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.