Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Italian Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Visa (3479 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Get An Italian Visa? / Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? / Italian Visa Application Procedures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Visa by propofol: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2011
pls i want to travel for a medical conference in rome in april 2011. what type of visa should i apply for. business or tourist. what is the minimium amount oof money that should be in my bank account.
Re: Italian Visa by ayomifull(f): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2011
propofol:

pls i want to travel for a medical conference in rome in april 2011. what type of visa should i apply for. business or tourist. what is the minimium amount oof money that should be in my bank account.

It doesnt sound to me like you are going for a medical conference. Let me just borrow you my 2cent if you are thinking of going to that country to 'hustle' forget it. It is sickening to think that some Nigerians will leave Nigeria to go to a place like Rome/Italy. I just returned from Italy/Rome on Saturday and i still cant get over what those places look like. Be warned one is better off in a Nigerian village farming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Visa by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2011
ayomifull:

It doesnt sound to me like you are going for a medical conference. Let me just borrow you my 2cent if you are thinking of going to that country to 'hustle' forget it. It is sickening to think that some Nigerians will leave Nigeria to go to a place like Rome/Italy. I just returned from Italy/Rome on Saturday and i still cant get over what those places look like. Be warned one is better off in a Nigerian village farming.
WORD ! ! !
My cousin who travelled to Italy last year's October all in d name to "Hustle" just bought his plane ticket & wld be back tomorrow. His story abt Italy was just too pathetic. I can't imagine mysef doin d kind of job he did there just to save for his trip back home. I wld ve loved to mention d name of d city he's coming frm, but he often visit NL.
Re: Italian Visa by propofol: 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2011
how do you know if im lying or saying the truth. look im a medical doctor ,an anaesthetist to be precise. I intend to attend the NWAC conference in rome . not every one is desperate. if you do not have any useful information, pls dont reply. im very comfortable in my country . i will now leave all tha to do cheap jobs any where else, God forbid. im not desperate.
Re: Italian Visa by suxes2006(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2011
Apply for visit now

SHALOM
Re: Italian Visa by sfladipo: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2011
Good Day,

If you are indeed going for a conference then you will need to apply for a business/conference visa
Please check the Italy Vfs website for more information

This embassy is very peculiar about the specific applications

http//:www.italy-ng.com OR call and speak to someone at the VFS center. 234 -1- 4485698

(Google is your friend)

Best Regards
Re: Italian Visa by propofol: 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2011
thanks so much.
Re: Italian Visa by wiseonemomoh(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2014

WORD ! ! !
My cousin who travelled to Italy last year's October all in d name to "Hustle" just bought his plane ticket & wld be back tomorrow. His story abt Italy was just too pathetic. I can't imagine mysef doin d kind of job he did there just to save for his trip back home. I wld ve loved to mention d name of d city he's coming frm, but he often visit NL.
my guy dat is home problem.I have family over der,and am also joing dem soon
Re: Italian Visa by wiseonemomoh(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
ayomifull:

my frend,u need to see a pastor

(1) (Reply)

Twin Buddhist Temples On 7,992ft Tall Mountain With 8,800 Stairs In China (Pics) / CERPAC Information / Should I Quit School To Travel Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.