Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Post Partum Depressed Lecture For Ladies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Post Partum Depressed Lecture For Ladies (215 Views)

I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Managing Post-partum Back Pain Using Physiotherapy / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Partum Depressed Lecture For Ladies by DESAN(f): 4:30am On May 20, 2020
I thought to share.

I'm sure we have seen the video making the rounds on social media.

There is so much that I would really hope to explain about this video as a mental health expert.

We say mental illness is anything that affects our thinking, feeling and behaviour.

FEELING: For this lady, the first thing you will notice is how flat her affect (facial expression) is.

This is what many of us would refer to as zero remorse, but that's not the case.

THINKING: . Her judgement is poor as we can see her association between having a child and being out of school.

You will also observe this play out when she talked about rather being in jail than being free on the outside.

That killing her baby still is the best decision she has taken..

BEHAVIOUR: Killing her baby.

I will do a complete lecture and awareness on Post Partum Depression this coming Saturday on our closed women only Facebook page (PEAK NETWORK WOMEN) alongside a psychiatrist.

Do join us if you are interested.

Thank you

Regards
Priscilla Benjamin
https://www./1600075720168828/?ref=share

This is the Facebook page in which our event will hold.

Please invite as many as you think would benefit.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Records 339 New Cases Of COVID-19, 139 In Lagos Alone, & 11 Death / Poor Weight Manifestation / Fatal Accident Survivor On Clutches Gives Birth To 7 Months Old Healthy Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.