Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic (7300 Views)

US Reaches Out To Olowookere Victor Who Scored 8 A's In WAEC & Bagged 1st Class / Basic Science And Technology Primary 4 First Term / Pastor Adeboye Gifts 4 First Class Law Students Wigs And Gowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by farem: 12:16pm On May 20, 2020
The Assistant General Overseer of the RCCG who doubles as the pastor of Region 1, Pastor Funsho Odesola, is the one with this enviable feats having bagged 6 Ph.D, 4 Masters and 4 first degree.

He is not only hard-working, his insatiable quest for knowledge in all spheres spurred his interest to achieve this before even clocking 60 years of age.

He assumed he don’t think he knows anything. What stirred his interest in academics is just that the level that he did not know nothing.

While speaking on this on his birthday a year ago, he said, “To be frank with you, I thank God I have not done anything. I have not seen God raise the dead through me. But I have seen our Daddy in the Lord, Pastor Adeboye, raise the dead. It is not fiction. What stirs my reading is the fact that I don’t know. The youths of my parish and my family have held meetings over me saying that I am over-challenging them and I said ‘no, I am only challenging myself because I don’t know anything’. I have just finished my 6th PhD but I am doing two studies now. It is this insatiable and restlessness that I don’t know anything that is pushing me.”

He has a Bachelors’ Degree in Christian Education, Theology, Musicology, and Master’s in Communication, Christian Education, Cultural Anthropology Study and Law. I have Doctoral Degrees in Theology, Christian Education, Business Administration, Law, and Cultural Anthropology with 40 different fellowships. He has also authored 150 books.

The place of knowledge for ministers of God cannot be over-emphasised. Everyone that knows will control those that don’t know. If you are not informed, you will be deformed

Tagged Funsho Adesola, RCCG

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by delectablegyal(f): 12:18pm On May 20, 2020
nice. very good. incredible.

1 Like

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by Bola146(f): 12:21pm On May 20, 2020
Waoh!!! This man is a genius!

1 Like

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by TransflectTP(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2020
Congrats

1 Like

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by Babatunde40(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2020
If you are having conversation with this one eh, na to listen. If you talk too much, you go just dey fall ur hand

17 Likes

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by pyyxxaro: 12:32pm On May 20, 2020
Let somebody shout hallelujah *In Daddy G.O’s voice *

2 Likes

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by Bestinstinct(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
If you are having conversation with this one eh, na to listen. If you talk too much, you go just dey fall ur hand
I tell you bro cheesy To contribute go fear person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by Brunicekid(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
You too can talk. So, youean you can't flow on an intellectual discussion with him because of his multiple Ph.Ds

1 Like

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
You are wrong, bro. You will even be surprised that you can even teach him one or two things even in the field which he bagged his Master's and PhDs. In this life, no one knows it all. Never underrate yourself or feel intimidated.

The guy na brain o. Congratulations to him!!

10 Likes

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by DrPurple(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2020
Okay
Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by ritzyvic1(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2020
After all these degrees, no patent, no best selling book, no notable contribution to the cause of humanity.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by Davoneskay(m): 2:17pm On May 20, 2020
ritzyvic1:
After all these degrees, no patent, no best selling book, no notable contribution to the cause of humanity.

No theory to his name. No new discovery...
Anyway, HBD to him.

7 Likes

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by sunkieisland(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2020
This is an extraordinary feat, though the courses of study are "akamu" like my boss likes to say.

Congratulations to him.
Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by ArticleBeast: 3:15pm On May 20, 2020
ritzyvic1:
Have you read his 40 books?

3 Likes

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by Stillthebest: 3:31pm On May 20, 2020
Babatunde40:

Says who?? With the degrees we have no known book he had published among the 160 books he had. I am sure they must religious books?

Intelligence isnt about degrees it is about trading and trying to know something about everything. Most times they don't. They are confined within their academic routines.

But like it is; when someone who is superior to you in age talks you dont interrupt them abruptly. You would just listen either they are correct or not.
Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by ProfAmaben(m): 3:36pm On May 20, 2020
This is highly commendable.

1 Like

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by LordIsaac(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2020
A man after my heart.

1 Like

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by imam07: 3:59pm On May 20, 2020
farem:
The Assistant General Overseer of the RCCG who doubles as the pastor of Region 1, Pastor Funsho Odesola, is the one with this enviable feats having bagged 6 Ph.D, 4 Masters and 4 first degree.

He is not only hard-working, his insatiable quest for knowledge in all spheres spurred his interest to achieve this before even clocking 60 years of age.

He assumed he don’t think he knows anything. What stirred his interest in academics is just that the level that he did not know nothing.

While speaking on this on his birthday a year ago, he said, “To be frank with you, I thank God I have not done anything. I have not seen God raise the dead through me. But I have seen our Daddy in the Lord, Pastor Adeboye, raise the dead. It is not fiction. What stirs my reading is the fact that I don’t know. The youths of my parish and my family have held meetings over me saying that I am over-challenging them and I said ‘no, I am only challenging myself because I don’t know anything’. I have just finished my 6th PhD but I am doing two studies now. It is this insatiable and restlessness that I don’t know anything that is pushing me.”

He has a Bachelors’ Degree in Christian Education, Theology, Musicology, and Master’s in Communication, Christian Education, Cultural Anthropology Study and Law. I have Doctoral Degrees in Theology, Christian Education, Business Administration, Law, and Cultural Anthropology with 40 different fellowships. He has also authored 150 books.

The place of knowledge for ministers of God cannot be over-emphasised. Everyone that knows will control those that don’t know. If you are not informed, you will be deformed

abeg what is the purpose of all these when it cannot find cure for coronavirus.
Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by Notori44: 4:17pm On May 20, 2020
So? Does this make him a righteous pastor?

1 Like

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 20, 2020
imam07:
abeg what is the purpose of all these when it cannot find cure for coronavirus.
how many PhD have you gotten
Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by KingJuhd(m): 4:35pm On May 20, 2020
Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by jesmond3945: 4:53pm On May 20, 2020
We shout that buhari is a nepotistic leader, what do we say of rccg now?
Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by imam07: 5:01pm On May 20, 2020
Viciheaka:
how many PhD have you gotten
did u understand my English at all? Did I brag of having a PhD here for ur face? You that u are bragging about it, where have ur PhD taken u to. I think PhD certificate takes Buhari to that position. Accumulation of several phDs without using it to solve human problem is nonsensical.

1 Like

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 20, 2020
6 PhDs? How old is he again? If they are all academic PhDs, I will question these degrees anyday anytime!
Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by adzone: 5:16pm On May 20, 2020
Knowledge is power
Advertise your products and services on www.adzone.ng for free and reach more people in nigeria

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by doggedfighter(f): 5:27pm On May 20, 2020
Nigerians like theory and certificates .

2 Likes

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by sinkhole: 5:38pm On May 20, 2020
Bola146:
Waoh!!! This man is a genius!
henhen, so that is how one becomes a genius? How many PhDs, MSc, and BSc did Einstein, Newton, Faraday, etc had, because those were geniuses embarassed
The man surely loves learning and he is intelligent (plus having time and money on his side) but definitely not a genius!
If he wrote those 150 books and the books are adjudged to immensely contribute to human knowledge and advancement without him going to school at all then we may call him a genius.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by sexylassie2(f): 5:44pm On May 20, 2020
If you check the PhDs, it will PhD in theology and religious studies

Something that won't add any value to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by hardbody: 6:01pm On May 20, 2020
farem:

One thing I know a PhD does is to help you know a lot about just one thing. Unlike a Master's Degree that helps you know slightly more in a particular sphere than your first degree which allows you know a little of virtually everything. A PhD say in law will probably have in-depth knowledge on one topic that he has researched on; eg In Law of the Seas which is under international law he will probably be digging into issues around the continental shelf which an undergraduate studied at a peripheral level while studying International Law at undergraduate level. My point? You can challenge him effectively outside the limited scope where he zeroed in for his PhD. He has done well but some of us refuse to be intimidated.
Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by hardbody: 6:10pm On May 20, 2020
sexylassie2:
If you check the PhDs, it will PhD in theology and religious studies

Something that won't add any value to Nigeria

I agree with you completely. It's all these PhDs you pick up after 6 months along yakoyo/alagbole road. Minimum duration for a PhD is 3 years...multiply that into his age and the fact some of the PhDs will not be automatic as he will have to run through an MPhil in some instances which means more than the minimal 3 years. In short I tire for some people sha...not the man but the crowd reading his supposed achievements

1 Like

Re: See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic by samtol4(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2020
ritzyvic1:
He has done his best and contributed to humanity in his own capacity .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Multiple School Projects / Unizik Post Ume Date 2012/2013 / RSUST Releases Departmental Cut Off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.