Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,398 members, 7,846,672 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

How I Went From Zero To 100k Monthly With 6 Businesses. You Can Learn For Free - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Went From Zero To 100k Monthly With 6 Businesses. You Can Learn For Free (302 Views)

The Factory Worker Who Went From ₦220k To ₦35k/month / A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Went From Zero To 100k Monthly With 6 Businesses. You Can Learn For Free by SYLVIAAPUTAZIE: 1:09pm On May 20, 2020
These 6 businesses saved my life literally;

1. Product and Brand design
2. Sneaker wholesale
3. Social media Management
4. Data bundle business
5. Human hair business
6. Digital products

My name is Sylvia and I am a serial entrepreneur. 

I went from being cold broke to making at least 100k monthly and more when I learnt different businesses just to survive.

I have done a lot of businesses in this life while trying to find my way and figure out what I really like doing.

They were not easy as I had no startup capital, but I am grateful for where I am today.

I've been helping unemployed youths make the same money too monthly.
During this COVID-19 period alone, I have helped 24 students make over 600k in sales collectively.

All by teaching them for free.

Who are the people I teach?

1. If you have lost your job
2. If you don't have food to eat and are willing to work for money.
3. If you're looking for a side hustle to do.

If you're interested in
1. Learning how to put atleast 50k monthly in your pocket with any of those 6 businesses.
2. Learning how to attract customers that will pay you heavily.
For FREE

Then send me a Text or DM on WhatsApp ON 07089728263

Send that Dm now!
Or join my group

https:///IfZtcGkvK8a4HYAil981VS

(1) (Reply)

We're Hiring For The Following Positions-mid-senior Level Only / ICAN Case Study March Diet Pre-seen Suggested Solution - 2020 / COVID-19: Man Cries Out, Calls For Support To Private School Teachers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.