Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,121 members, 7,860,050 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

BBnaija: "Tacha and I Call Each Other On The Phone" - Mercy Drops Bombshell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBnaija: "Tacha and I Call Each Other On The Phone" - Mercy Drops Bombshell (845 Views)

‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) / Bbnaija: ‘it’s In My Lineage, We Are Drunkards In My Family’ – Mercy Drops Bombs / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBnaija: "Tacha and I Call Each Other On The Phone" - Mercy Drops Bombshell by MsDoris(f): 1:17pm On May 20, 2020
BBnaija Reunion: "Tacha and I Call Each Other On The Phone" - Mercy Drops Bombshell, Tacha Agrees. Ebuka Reacts (Video)

Contrary to what we all thought, the two pepper dem rivals and top contenders, Mercy and Tacha are actually cool outside social media.

Mercy revealed this during last night's episode of the reunion show.

According to her, she usually calls Tacha once in a while and even did so on her birthday, and Tacha does same too.

She went on to add that she has nothing against Tacha even though they aren't friends but Tacha it seems enjoys shading her on social media and encourages her fans who do so too.

Mercy claimed that probably Tacha's actions towards her on social media is just her way of promoting her brand.

Ebuka who was taken aback by Mercy's statement that she and Tacha do exchange phone calls, asked if their fans were aware of it, and Mercy said no.

Tacha also agreed to Mercy's claim, narrating how cool they were before the fight.

Watch video here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/06/bbnaija-reunion-tacha-and-i-call-each.html

1 Like

Re: BBnaija: "Tacha and I Call Each Other On The Phone" - Mercy Drops Bombshell by MsDoris(f): 11:54am On Jun 18, 2020
Wow
Re: BBnaija: "Tacha and I Call Each Other On The Phone" - Mercy Drops Bombshell by onyi25(f): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2020
Are u for real... Fans eh
Re: BBnaija: "Tacha and I Call Each Other On The Phone" - Mercy Drops Bombshell by veave(f): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
You can never know the truth between these two because everything you see on the reunion has been edited and trimmed to suit their narrative.
Re: BBnaija: "Tacha and I Call Each Other On The Phone" - Mercy Drops Bombshell by Phenomenal16(f): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Is this a movie script

(1) (Reply)

Mr May D Reveals Five Untold Secret With Psquare, No. 4 Is A Shocker / Regina Daniels In Christian Outfits Vs Islamic Outfits Which is better? (photos) / SHOKING!THIS Might Happen To A Covid-19 Patient After Recovery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.