Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients (6086 Views)

Stop Treating COVID-19 As Malaria - LUTH Tells Nigerians To Get Tested / 60-Year-Old Fake Doctor Treating COVID-19 Patients Arrested In FCT / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by Eborabadan(m): 3:49pm On May 20, 2020
On Wednesday, May 20, a Russian nurse was reprimanded for wearing a bikini underneath a transparent protective suit while treating COVID-19 patients, the country’s official newspaper, Rossiiskaya Gazeta reported on Wednesday.

The nurse whose identity has been withheld reportedly works at a state hospital in the central Tula region, just south of Moscow, appears to have been candidly photographed as she tended to patients in the get-up.

A photo posted on social media shows the nurse otherwise covered head to foot in protective garb, including a face mask and visor.

The photo elicited a whirlwind of commentary online, much of it sympathetic and supportive.

The nurse said she had worn the bikini because she was too warm when fully clothed under the protective suit, the newspaper reported.

A spokesperson for the regional medical authorities said the nurse had been reprimanded, without elaborating on the incident.

Russia has confirmed more than 300,000 cases of the novel coronavirus, the world’s second-largest caseload behind that of the U.S.

THE STREET JOURNAL
Visit www.thestreetjournal.org for more news

1 Share

Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by jidamsel43(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2020
Thank God it's not in my country. To be candid, the health workers are human beings and need to be treated fairly. Though , it may be against the professional ethics but the nature and situation can warrant this type of dress. After all , Covid-19 patients can't experience erection even if she is unclad ( I mean the real Covid-19 patients and not the dancers Covid-19 patients in Nigeria)

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by loosecanon50(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2020
If to say na so nurses be for Nigeria me sef go like contract COVID-19 birUs grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by Racoon(m): 3:53pm On May 20, 2020
A Ghanian nurse was involved in ethical misconduct when she was caught twerking seductively in a viral video.Now this one have taken the stupidity more higher.Why are some of nurses behaving this irresponsibly.
cc: Amarabae with due respect nne.
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by bluemansion: 3:54pm On May 20, 2020
Lol.
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by googi: 3:58pm On May 20, 2020
Some of you guys did not see the hospital in China where nurses used sex to invigorate patients where everything else failed.

Don't underestimate the healing power of women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by naija4life247: 4:01pm On May 20, 2020
Racoon:
A Ghanian nurse was involved in ethical misconduct when she was caught twerking seductively in a viral video.Now this one have taken the stupidity more higher.Why are some of nurses behaving this irresponsibly.

Not some, but all
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by Racoon(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2020
naija4life247:
Not some, but all
I disagree sir.All professions have codes of conduct for regulation of dressing among other issues.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by Amarabae(f): 4:43pm On May 20, 2020
Racoon:
There are bad eggs in every profession

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2020
she's got nice body structure
honestly , I like what I'm seeing .
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by Notori44: 4:57pm On May 20, 2020
Now this I is a nurse that cares about the well being of her patients, nurses around the world should learn from her.
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by Racoon(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2020
Amarabae:
True dear but since nurses spent more time with these patients than any other healthcare worker, this is the reason why a nurse ought to be very careful of her appearance.Thanks.Happy belated nurses day.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by GamalNasser: 6:59pm On May 20, 2020
Why sanction her? Did the patient complain? That baba seem to be enjoying the view
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 20, 2020
her license is at risk because its against the ethics of her profession. nevertheless, inside govt, govt dey so she can still sort herself out

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by ProfAmaben(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2020
Nice
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by lastempero: 7:26pm On May 20, 2020
See as the old man dey look, the man go dey reason hm youth days there.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by TripA(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2020
is it just me or are white not that attractive
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by Aditkd(f): 7:36pm On May 20, 2020
loosecanon50:
If to say na so nurses be for Nigeria me sef go like contract COVID-19 birUs grin cheesy
Hahahahaha. I don hear. You funny
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by Aditkd(f): 7:38pm On May 20, 2020
Amarabae:

Very true.. a whole lot if I must say.
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by loosecanon50(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2020
Aditkd:

Hahahahaha. I don hear. You funny

We can become friends if you wantu be laughing more often wink

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by chizzy2019(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2020
My people pls help a brother. My family was hit badly by Covid 19 pandemic. I have a young family of 2 little kids & was placed on compulsory leave without pay at my workplace since march. I have been doing different menial jobs to put food on our table. It hasn't been easy. Pls help me. No amount is too small. 6051847446, Fidelity bank. God bless
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by Aditkd(f): 7:49pm On May 20, 2020
loosecanon50:

We can become friends if you wantu be laughing more often wink
Your kind of person there will be no full moment
Definitely know how to make a joke. Peace
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by iluvdonjazzy: 7:51pm On May 20, 2020
Nawao, e be like say the thing dey hungry am, when dos covid-19 patients go rape her now her eyes go clear. See as that man just dey look am.
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by loosecanon50(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2020
Aditkd:

Your kind of person there will be no full moment
Definitely know how to make a joke. Peace

Permit me to send you a mail?

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by usefullchinex: 9:10pm On May 20, 2020
na so life be

join my wathapp group to learn about binary trade https:///DmFEKTioljGLCUAnWQGKzB
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by Ogegeodey(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2020
Women constitute half of the world problems, sometimes you wonder......what do they want?

Come and try it with Nigerian Covid19 patient lets see. Our patients that do protests, organise get together and even kidnapped a male doctors all in isolation centers......im very sure they will impregnate you sharply grin
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by Johzhier97(m): 11:46pm On May 20, 2020
As Vaccine no wan show up....d frontliners were advised to bring up traditional cure.....nd someone is giving it a trial nd U piple are sanctioning her.... undecided
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by yuswrld20(m): 12:06am On May 21, 2020
i foresee rape
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by edoairways: 12:16am On May 21, 2020
naija4life247:

Not some, but all
Disagree with you, not all nurses are wayward or go against the ethics of their profession
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by MetaPhysical: 12:19am On May 21, 2020
Na the breast alone she will press on patient, the corona go dissappear.

Na woman sexuality you dey take joke! grin grin
Re: Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 1:54am On May 21, 2020
Highly unprofessional.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 World Richest Doctors - Pictures **** / A Dead Pregnant Lady Delivered A Baby In The Grave(Photos,Video) / Have You Ever Had Chronic Malaria, How Did You Treat It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.