Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People (478 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministry Members In Port-Harcourt, Hair Gets Shaved / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People by iykbethany(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2020
How can you claim to be a Christian but you are calling on God to kill someone slowly with a painful death bc she holds different opinion about our pastor and his preaching? I have been attending salvation ministry since the last 17 years but I cannot support evil bc he is my pastor. I love Ibiyomies preaching but I don't lick pastors asses, that's for retards.

Our pastor criticised the government and claim that COVID-19 is not real, he actually made mockery of the entire system. Now a UK based doctor who is in the frontline fighting this pandemic criticised our pastor for lying and deceiving people. Now every salvation ministry member is on social Media praying for death to come upon this lady? Well God is not man.

Those of you that spend all your life defending pastors even when they are wrong, I will just advise that you put same effort to serve God in truth and spirit.

Most of you religious bigots will drink sniper if your pastor commands you to do so, you are so brainwashed that you now reason from your anus.

If only we fear God the same way we fear pastors that means there won't be crime and corruption in Nigeria.

#Getsense
#Letlovelead
#Godisnotman
#IykBethany

2 Likes

Re: To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People by CoronaVirusPro: 4:13pm On May 20, 2020
"If only we fear God the same way we fear pastors that means there won't be crime and corruption in Nigeria."

Why the country has been retrogressing.

Nigerians serve a different god. Cos its galring its not same with the God they serve in Europe and America. And yet, We far more religious than them.
Re: To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On May 20, 2020
iykbethany:
Our pastor criticised the government and claim that COVID-19 is not real, he actually made mockery of the entire system. Now a UK based doctor who is in the frontline fighting this pandemic criticised our pastor for lying and deceiving people. Now every salvation ministry member is on social Media praying for death to come upon this lady? Well God is not man.
Such Christ-like people they all seem to be.... no different from the political touts who cry out death to all those who oppose their candidate of choice during and after elections. embarassed embarassed embarassed
iykbethany:

Most of you religious bigots will drink sniper if your pastor commands you to do so, you are so brainwashed that you now reason from your anus.
If only we fear God the same way we fear pastors that means there won't be crime and corruption in Nigeria.
hmm..... pastor worship all done under the guise of worshipping in the name of God. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People by Askme2020(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2020
Eyes are beginning to open.. 99% of Pastor in Nigeria are not called to be pastor but venture into it in to make money simple.
Re: To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On May 20, 2020
Askme2020:
Eyes are beginning to open.. 99% of Pastor in Nigeria are not called to be pastor but venture into it in to make money simple.
Then what are the people suckling at the nipples of these pastors there for?
Re: To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People by desiredhome: 5:28pm On May 20, 2020
This is to let the world know that majority these sheeple don't even know God, in short you've said it all.

God is not an author of confusion, most of them praying for the downfall of another person are blinded by greed, they don't even know that they might even die before the person they pray to die.

That is why the Pastorprenours are using them as money making machine.....

Like Pastorprenours like polithiefians
Re: To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People by iykbethany(m): 9:37pm On May 20, 2020
Askme2020:
100% true and I've been saying it for years but the mumu followers won't listen
Re: To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People by iykbethany(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2020
desiredhome:
This is to let the world know that majority these sheeple don't even know God, in short you've said it all.

God is not an author of confusion, most of them praying for the downfall of another person are blinded by greed, they don't even know that they might even die before the person they pray to die.

That is why the Pastorprenours are using them as money making machine.....

Like Pastorprenours like polithiefians

Its unfortunate and pathetic to say the least

1 Like

Re: To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People by iykbethany(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2020
Askme2020:
Nigerian eyes won't open, intact they are becoming more stupid and dumber with each passing day.

Maybe poverty and illiteracy is to be blamed.

Unfortunately the dumbest Nigerians are the educated ones. Just engage them in anything that has to do with religion and aee how empty they are
Re: To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People by Luther0luther: 2:54am On May 21, 2020
You can make your submission without the foul languages
Re: To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People by Askme2020(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2020
iykbethany:

Nigerian eyes won't open, intact they are becoming more stupid and dumber with each passing day.

Maybe poverty and illiteracy is to be blamed.

Unfortunately the dumbest Nigerians are the educated ones. Just engage them in anything that has to do with religion and aee how empty they are

You are right... But I still think this corona of a thing is making some to think and use their brains.
Re: To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People by Kobojunkie: 1:36pm On May 21, 2020
Askme2020:

You are right... But I still think this corona of a thing is making some to think and use their brains.
Leave corona out of this.
Re: To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People by Mirriamvic(f): 3:27am On May 23, 2020
iykbethany:
How can you claim to be a Christian but you are calling on God to kill someone slowly with a painful death bc she holds different opinion about our pastor and his preaching? I have been attending salvation ministry since the last 17 years but I cannot support evil bc he is my pastor. I love Ibiyomies preaching but I don't lick pastors asses, that's for retards.

Those of you that spend all your life defending pastors even when they are wrong, I will just advise that you put same effort to serve God in truth and spirit.

#Getsense
#Letlovelead
#Godisnotman
#IykBethany
You think differently because you have the spirit of Christ in you . Not all are privileged to have it but those who has the mark of Christ. Ask your self if you can reason this way, why can't they?? 30 of you cannot convince them because the spirit is not in them grow in the word and pray for them.
Re: To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People by desiredhome: 7:24am On May 23, 2020
Mirriamvic:
You think differently because you have the spirit of Christ in you . Not all are privileged to have it but those who has the mark of Christ. Ask your self if you can reason this way, why can't they?? 30 of you cannot convince them because the spirit is not in them grow in the word and pray for them.

Could it be that they are hypnotized or just greed? Because the way these people reason and behave is suspicious
Re: To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People by Kobojunkie: 9:55am On May 23, 2020
desiredhome:

Could it be that they are hypnotized or just greed? Because the way these people reason and behave is suspicious
They are still blind...no better than the pharisees and sadducees that Jesus warned of.

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch And Pray / Bishop David Oyedepo 2021 Prophetic Declarations - Christiangospel TV / Moses And The Ten Commandments Of Yahveh Almighty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.