Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

My Two Year Old Hp-15 Freezes Three Times Per Day Help!!!!! (windows 10) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Two Year Old Hp-15 Freezes Three Times Per Day Help!!!!! (windows 10) (861 Views)

Help!!windows 7 Problem / Urgent Help!!!! Windows 10 / Kindly Help, Windows 10 Can't Connect To Wi-fi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Two Year Old Hp-15 Freezes Three Times Per Day Help!!!!! (windows 10) by Millennialaku(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2020
i am just tired

i have used cc cleaner to clean registry
i still have 180gb remaining in my HDD
i updated some of my drivers recently
i use ctrl alt delete to resign in no way, which results in me removing the battery every time it freezes

I NEED HELP cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed

i dont know what the issue is, I AM JUST TIRED

NOTE: i bought it brand new 2018 cry cry
Re: My Two Year Old Hp-15 Freezes Three Times Per Day Help!!!!! (windows 10) by ikh777: 5:07pm On May 20, 2020
Millennialaku:
i am just tired

i use ctrl alt delete to resign in no way, which results in me removing the battery every time it freezes

BACK IT UP AND FORMAT.... simple
Re: My Two Year Old Hp-15 Freezes Three Times Per Day Help!!!!! (windows 10) by Gideoniteprime4: 6:28pm On May 20, 2020
Try reinstalling windows 10 from a new source or swapping your ram or trying out a new ssd
Re: My Two Year Old Hp-15 Freezes Three Times Per Day Help!!!!! (windows 10) by Millennialaku(m): 6:32pm On May 20, 2020
ikh777:

BACK IT UP AND FORMAT.... simple
ok thanks for the advice
Re: My Two Year Old Hp-15 Freezes Three Times Per Day Help!!!!! (windows 10) by Millennialaku(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:
Try reinstalling windows 10 from a new source or swapping your ram or trying out a new ssd
ok thanks for the advice
Re: My Two Year Old Hp-15 Freezes Three Times Per Day Help!!!!! (windows 10) by Olachase(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2020
Millennialaku:
i am just tired

at time the formatting software matters. if u will need a professional Engineer to run it for you sir please contact Final Solution Computer Engineering 09025496246 Lagos ikeja.
Re: My Two Year Old Hp-15 Freezes Three Times Per Day Help!!!!! (windows 10) by udemzyudex(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2020
Millennialaku:
i am just tired

A lot of things can cause the freezing, dried up coolant on processor, block vent that is not allowing heat from the processor to go out, fan glong with tick dust.

Again, a weak HDD or corrupt bios can cause.
Take it to a competent engr for servicing first, I don't think fault is from the os unless there is a virus in it.

1 Like

Re: My Two Year Old Hp-15 Freezes Three Times Per Day Help!!!!! (windows 10) by Millennialaku(m): 10:55am On May 21, 2020
udemzyudex:

A lot of things can cause the freezing, dried up coolant on processor, block vent that is not allowing heat from the processor to go out, fan glong with tick dust.

Again, a weak HDD or corrupt bios can cause.
Take it to a competent engr for servicing first, I don't think fault is from the os unless there is a virus in it.
thank you sir. you took your time to answer me, i am grateful.
Re: My Two Year Old Hp-15 Freezes Three Times Per Day Help!!!!! (windows 10) by scoundrel(f): 1:22pm On May 21, 2020
Renew the warranty and get it fixed then. I got one last year and from the feel know very well it won’t last up to three years without issues. My older laptop is from a problematic brand yet I used it for eight straight years without any sort of issues. Once my one year warranty ends I’ll renew it for the next two to three years. I no like wahala one day.
Re: My Two Year Old Hp-15 Freezes Three Times Per Day Help!!!!! (windows 10) by Millennialaku(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2020
scoundrel:
Renew the warranty and get it fixed then. I got one last year and from the feel know very well it won’t last up to three years without issues. My older laptop is from a problematic brand yet I used it for eight straight years without any sort of issues. Once my one year warranty ends I’ll renew it for the next two to three years. I no like wahala one day.
hmm. thank you
Re: My Two Year Old Hp-15 Freezes Three Times Per Day Help!!!!! (windows 10) by bigl: 7:38am On May 22, 2020
Millennialaku:
i am just tired

Most likely, you have any of more of the following problems:

1. U installed an antivirus that's using most of the processor resources, hence, leaving u with little power to do your own work eg avg, etc
2. You have no antivirus, hence, virus/malware have built an estate of duplex on your computer ... install free avast! Its been working for me for over 5years
3. Your hard drive is super slow! Consider upgrading to an ssd! I use mine and most times, i am left with 10gb and yet, the speed does not reduce!
4. Your computer is overheating, hence, to protect the hardware, the processing power is being automatically reduced! Clear your heat vents with brush or air cleaner!

Check your task manager to view resource usage or post the screenshot here!
Re: My Two Year Old Hp-15 Freezes Three Times Per Day Help!!!!! (windows 10) by Millennialaku(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2020
bigl:

Most likely, you have any of more of the following problems:

1. U installed an antivirus that's using most of the processor resources, hence, leaving u with little power to do your own work eg avg, etc
2. You have no antivirus, hence, virus/malware have built an estate of duplex on your computer ... install free avast! Its been working for me for over 5years
3. Your hard drive is super slow! Consider upgrading to an ssd! I use mine and most times, i am left with 10gb and yet, the speed does not reduce!
4. Your computer is overheating, hence, to protect the hardware, the processing power is being automatically reduced! Clear your heat vents with brush or air cleaner!

Check your task manager to view resource usage or post the screenshot here!
shocked 2 and 4 is very correct. thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: My Two Year Old Hp-15 Freezes Three Times Per Day Help!!!!! (windows 10) by Millennialaku(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2020
olusola147

baba update abeg. any show yesterday ? cry cry

i was banned on that section till 26th grin
Re: My Two Year Old Hp-15 Freezes Three Times Per Day Help!!!!! (windows 10) by Achinakaa(m): 11:44pm On May 29, 2020
1. does it show you a blue screen before it freezes ,if yes could be from the bad ram or a bad hard drive. I suggest you install an app "hard disk sentinel"on ur laptop or on another laptop to check the health of the hard drive.if the health percentage if below 100% most time should be replace.
2.could be as a result of lack of coolant on the processor
3. inadequate ventilation or blockages on the fan.
I stay in computer village Ikeja.contact 07034970762 for assistance

(1) (Reply)

My Most Delicious Websites / Help Installing Windows Xp Pro / Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.