Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Like A Boy In My College And We Really Get Along What Should I Do? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Like A Boy In My College And We Really Get Along What Should I Do? (943 Views)

Can I Really Get A Real Lady Not Girl Online For Marriage / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN / I Am Erica Female From Delta State I Need A Boy Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like A Boy In My College And We Really Get Along What Should I Do? by tya(f): 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2006
there is this dude in my college he is my taste and obviously he's Nigerian and i really do have a feeling for him. and the funniest is that he flirt with me alot and i don't know what to do am really confused.
Re: I Like A Boy In My College And We Really Get Along What Should I Do? by layi(m): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2006
Tell him u love him. He could be the shy type.
Sometimes though, guyz take such ladies as cheap, so if he isnt showing real love afterewards, boot him.
Re: I Like A Boy In My College And We Really Get Along What Should I Do? by Okwy(f): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2006
discuss things concerning love with him,like ur past love life and make him tell u his,make him feel very important in your life and you can also ask him questions about what he likes about girls and tell him what u love about guys and make sure u talk about the things he loves doing and saying.that way he'll realise guys like him suit u and he'll ask u out.another thing try and do the things he loves his dream girl to do,that way he'll be attracted to u and always remember to give him a bright smile all the time u guys are 2gether
Re: I Like A Boy In My College And We Really Get Along What Should I Do? by hotangel2(f): 2:40am On Jan 27, 2006
He flirts with you alot. He might like you. I'm not saying guys that flirt with girls alot like them, but that's could be a factor.

Do you return his flirts?? Since you already talk, i think this should be a little easier for you. Why not like.. ask him to go to the movies with you or something? Become study partners? And also give him some sorta 'i like you signs'. And you can jokingly tell him.. you like him.
Re: I Like A Boy In My College And We Really Get Along What Should I Do? by daniboy(m): 6:37am On Jan 30, 2006
EMMMMMMMMM....hotie the counsellor....
Re: I Like A Boy In My College And We Really Get Along What Should I Do? by sweetme(f): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2006
[b][/b]@tya....am in your situation as well, the only difference is that am now tired of fancying this guy in my school. am totally clueless on wat to do, but i could advice you to just talk to him about things concerning love as okwy said, i wouldnt do that though, cos am really shy. if you are not the shy type, then DO IT. anyways GOOD LUCK GIRL!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Like A Boy In My College And We Really Get Along What Should I Do? by ladebi(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2006
u like him gush i can make the union in a special way if u will agree just send his number and urs
Re: I Like A Boy In My College And We Really Get Along What Should I Do? by IBBFan(m): 1:52am On Feb 19, 2006
hey tya girl, wat's poppin? u dropped dis topic on d day u registered n u neva came back 4 solutions. maka y na?

neway, i believe there r 2 instances in dis case of d fella. he's either flirtin wit u cz he jus wants in n out @ ur call lyk me "now" or he's jus 2 shy 2 let u kno how he feels lyk me "then". if u think u'r smarta dan him, try 2 get words out of his mouth 2 b able 2 check his intentions.

1 luv!!
Re: I Like A Boy In My College And We Really Get Along What Should I Do? by eveseh(f): 6:18pm On May 07, 2006
ask him out

(1) (Reply)

Hot Nairaland Matchmaking Technique! / Need A Male Friend / Why Do Ladies Pretend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.