Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

How I Made 30,000 Naira In 10 Days From My House Using My Mobile Phone - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made 30,000 Naira In 10 Days From My House Using My Mobile Phone (1178 Views)

How I Made 20k In 5 Days From Pure Network Intel / How To Earn Every 5 Days From High Life E-commerce / I Want To Show Few People My Mobile Trading Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 30,000 Naira In 10 Days From My House Using My Mobile Phone by StellamarisIII(f): 6:17pm On May 20, 2020
My name is Stellamaris and I'm a student and writer here on nairaland you can check my profile for proof. The lockdown came as a shock to everyone and there was no means of making money hence the need for a search for livelihood

Due to the fact that there are many fraudulent platforms online, I had to indulge in series of investigative research before joining. I joined after discovering that the business is 100%  real and guaranteed. I never regretted joining and I'm very sure you will enjoy the business. 

When I was introduced to this business and I was told they pay without referring I was skeptical about it because that's what they all say....until I decided to risk my last money �� and now I keep earning every Friday without renewing because it doesn't need renewals

*INTRODUCING TBD INCOME*

TBD Income was launched on the 18th of March

Here's what you do on the website to earn.

*Referral is not necessarily needed to get paid*

�As a participant of TBD Income, you could be earning as much as N3000 on a daily basis just with your phone.
TBD Income gives even a novice the opportunity to achieve his/her dreams with less pressure

�Each day you login to the website, you get paid *50 activity points*

�You get paid each time you share sponsored content on your social media timeline

�For sharing sponsored content on your timeline, you get paid *200 activity ponts*(1-4 per day)

� For viewing posts, you get paid *5 activity points*

�For commenting on posts, you get paid *5 activity points*

� For creating quality posts, you get paid *250 activity points*

� For referring people to be a part of this great platform, you get *N1000* per person... That means N10,000 for convincing 10 persons to join TBD��
*(Note: It is not compulsory to refer)*

�All activity points are converted to naira and you get paid directly to your bank account��

�Referral bonuses are paid on a weekly basis and the minimum withdrawal amount for referral bonuses is *N2000*

� Activity earnings are also paid on a weekly basis and the minimum withdrawal amount for activity earnings is *N2000*

� All these benefits can be gotten with a one time registration fee of *N1,500*

Don't dull... The earlier you register, the better for you����

DM me ASAP to register now��

My WhatsApp number is on my profile

I have enough proofs for you guys
Take this chance and don't come out of this lockdown broke

1 Like

Re: How I Made 30,000 Naira In 10 Days From My House Using My Mobile Phone by StellamarisIII(f): 9:39pm On May 20, 2020
The feeling of reluctance due to one scam or the other has made people really stop trying potential businesses.The government might not send any money to your accounts and you would be left to fend for yourself these trying period

Most times we need to break every rock of fear to the get the gold

Join TBD

Be in charge of your finance

1 Like

Re: How I Made 30,000 Naira In 10 Days From My House Using My Mobile Phone by Candyness(f): 12:56pm On May 31, 2020
StellamarisIII:
The feeling of reluctance due to one scam or the other has made people really stop trying potential businesses.The government might not send any money to your accounts and you would be left to fend for yourself these trying period

Most times we need to break every rock of fear to the get the gold

Join TBD

Be in charge of your finance

You are ugly my dear

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Level This Year! Make Massive Wealth This Year!! / Buffet Makes USD$24 Billion And Says Its Not Enough. / :d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.