Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria (153730 Views)

Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies / Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies / Single Working Class Lady Wanted 4 Relatioship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by divineappo(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
RitaRose:
I'm Rosemary. I'm from Imo state
A nurse based in Abuja
I'm looking for a gentle, friendly man. I'm not interested in physical appearance or tribe but I'm looking for a christain. My number is 08165751058. Only serious guys please.
been trying ur number, do u av another?been trying ur number, do u av another?
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by ringi82(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tunde from Lagos. I live and work in lagos. Need a faithful soul mate of btw 25-35, working or recently graduated, single and searching, be committed to a lasting relationship. I'm a Muslim, 5ft,11 inches tall, slim, lawyer by profession and live on my own. If you interested, u could reach me on 08119975431 WhatsApp.
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by jujufada: 6:03am On Jul 14, 2019
If you are a working class, beautiful and jovial lady b/w 23 -30 staying in Portharcourt or environ and interested in a banker. Holla. 08038686255
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by jujufada: 6:17am On Jul 14, 2019
Male Seeking female for serious relationship

Complexion: Doesn't matter
Origin: Nigerian
Education : 1st degree
Employment: Working / Business
Religion: Christian
Body Build: Slim and curvaceous (10 to 12)
Addendum: Loves music, poetry, chess, travelling etc (not compulsory)

Please buzz me on 08038686255
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by osalen: 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
coolDude1145:

I NEED A SUGAR MUMMY.
My name is Jerry,26 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brando. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Harley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that person, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.
E-mail : willablow@gmail.com

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal life and opinion.

My number again is : 07068866940.
You can call or text me anytime!

Give your life To The LORD JESUS CHRIST
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by osalen: 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
larrydan:

Nowadays the easiest way to hook-up and have a perfect sex date is using website for meeting singles. On this kind of dating everyone know what they want and how the evening will end . I use this site http://www.net-singles.com/ ,there I can find a beautiful girls , no fake or sluts which say you a price after night . grin
Give your life To The LORD JESUS CHRIST
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by abayomilaws(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
A
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by ariyebaba(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Am Harry,Edo,work,matured,friendly,accommodating,optimistic,very romantic, grin good sense of humor..................

Willing to meet a matured,slim,cute,romantic,tall,beautiful girl/lady of marriageable age.

Interested girl/lady should send me sms/whatsapp - 08067930771.

Only serious minded girl/lady with good heart should contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Xiexie
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by YesNo(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by viraloption: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Get girls, sugar mummy whatsapp numbers and sugar mummy dating sites today for free. Trust me when i say these sugar mummies are the wealthiest and prettiest you can find online, and the best part is they are all lonely and in search of a young guy for serious relationships. These sugar mummies are well to spend and lavish on you to get what they want.

Here is a link to Rich Cape Town Sugar Mummy Whatsapp Numbers https://viralopinions.com/rich-cape-town-sugar-mummy-whatsapp-numbers/
For more Sugar Mummy Online Whatsapp Numbers, visit https://viralopinions.com

Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by Ofure111(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
M 26,single,male residing in Lagos,frm Edo State looking for a serious Relationship
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by YesNo(m): 7:31am On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by viraloption: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2019
Are you searching for sugar mummies in South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, UK, Canada, US, or you are very much interested in dating older women, you are at the right place! We have lots of older women looking to date younger men, what you may call sugar boy. Sugar mummy website is the bomb when it comes to connecting older women with younger men! The testimonies abound, you can ask around!

https://viraloption.com/sugar-mummy-direct-numbers-without-agent/

1 Like

Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by austinogallore: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2019
Name: I am Ike Augustine
Phone: 08079285239
Looking for a beautiful Igbo damsel (girl) who is either a nurse, medical doctor, pharmacist or teacher.
She must not be more than 25 years.
Please contact me if interested.
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by ejiro20192109(m): 1:37am On Dec 15, 2019
I'm Ejiro 25 years old, I'm working, I'm a cool handsome, funny guy �, I'm shy at first but once comfortable with you I can talk sha �, I reside in abule egba, Lagos. my hobbies are music, watching football, reading, playing computer games, watching movies (Korean, UK, mexico and american note: I dont watch Nigerian movies except comedy ones). My blood group: O+ Genotype: AA
I'm looking for a God fearing lady who is genuinely interested in what love is, in starting an epic relationship between the age range of 20 - 23 years
My Phone Number is 08160796095
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2019
Am Horlakunle yaqub
From Ogun state
Am graduate
27years of age
I need a light and tall responsible Muslim lady
From any of southwest states for a very serious relationship.
Age range between 19 to 29years old
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by samtoo(m): 6:59am On Dec 16, 2019
Am adeolu
Osun state
Looking for a working class lady for a serious relationship
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
hi y'all

Lagos pals only..

I'm a male..

only interested female shd add me on WhatsApp
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by donkelvin10(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hi... I am Don Kelvin in need of a true relationship...An interested lady should what'sapp or call me on +2349023630072
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by lolaxavier(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lola, male, from Ekiti state. I live and work in lagos. Need a faithful soul mate of btw 25-35, working, single and searching, be committed to a lasting relationship. I'm a Market Research Analyst and live on my own. If you interested, u could reach me on 0805210865 WhatsApp.
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by Alison33(m): 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Seeing is believing add me ladies from 18-30 am Moses by name I reside in Abuja 08062955833
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by adaperry25: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
Male 30 resides in ABA
Needs a working class Igbo lady preferably in the health sector to build a relationship and thereafter marriage.
Preferably Dark or chocolate in complexion , slim, average height
A good Christian
Understanding
WhatsApp my signature
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by beatmonster(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Dominic male.

I need a female partner for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage if it works out by his grace.

or send me PM
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by Gospel2020(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Am Gospel base in Bayelsa state I need a nice and responsible female nurse, midwife or medical doctor for serious relationship chat me on Whatsapp 07035550522
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by uncleteeh(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Tolu.
Ibadan based. Male
Looking for a lady in Ibadan.
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by Shieldfruithiee(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2020
Full Name; Adewale Ajayi Olaitan
State; Lagos
Age; 35
Occupation; Security Guard
Hello I nid a pretty lady from the yoruba tribe preferably a working class between the ages of 21-40, nd must be willing and ready 4 a serious relationship,probably if things work out fine we can take it to the next level, interested lady should whatapp me on 08072871124 or Call me on 08144763599, thanks and hope to read from Dat special one

Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by phazotron(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Tobi

30 yrs old this year

Self employed

Looking for relationship

I'd like a lady who is:
Caring, hardworking/employed and chatty cause I don't talk much

From Age of 27 and above

Tall if possible

Call or WhatsApp 08084697651
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by uncleteeh(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2020
working class lady in Ibadan who wants a companion whatsapp me. 08108408732
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by SHEGZYDONIAA: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Am an engineer... A graduate and as well Someone with a good heart... Any single ladies ready to hookup and start something new .. Feel free to chat me up on 07059808982. Thanks
Re: Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria by Dzes: 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
Am a Single guy, am 31yrs old, am tall and average in body size. I work for a Noteable Company in lagos. I base in lagos. Will like to meet any serious free single lady in here for a serious relationship. Age should be from 19-27yrs, Lagos base or freely to come visit in Lagos will be preferable. Tribe and Religion isn't an issue for me.. will like to meet a Presentable and easy going person. My WhatsApp number 09028560743. Pls not a rude person

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Drop Your Number And Location, You Might Get A Date / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria / Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.