Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 (923 Views)

How I Killed My Cousin, Friend & 3 Others For Rituals – Ondo Fruit Seller / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 by LordReed(m): 10:15pm On May 20, 2020
Watch the unbelievable video below from Punch Newspapers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paoJkhyDCmE
Re: VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 20, 2020
This can't be real. What exactly did I just watch? She ought to have just went ahead with the abortion, instead of killing her poor baby! She herself seems to be bitter and has completely given up on life. This was so heartbreaking to watch

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 by falcon01: 10:46pm On May 20, 2020
Deep down, Humans are savages no matter how Good we pretend to be, we are Animals.
Re: VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 by bigiyaro(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2020
its obvious she is mentally deranged.
Re: VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 by Jazzafizzy(f): 11:02pm On May 20, 2020
This is terrible .
Re: VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 by PremierGuy(m): 11:09pm On May 20, 2020
A psychriatic/ mental assessment is needed to establish her main motive.
Re: VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 by LordReed(m): 11:48pm On May 20, 2020
bigiyaro:
its obvious she is mentally deranged.

I am of that opinion as well.
Re: VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 by Nobody: 4:53am On May 21, 2020
She lost all hope of a better tomorrow. This is so sad, I feel so sorry for her.

Jesus is the answer she needs and God must have prompted someone to reach her or minister to her before this tragic incident but the person perhaps procastinated or was outright disobedient. May God help us help others at the weakest point of their lives.
Re: VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 by hakeem4(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2020
She is just overly stupid. she could have aborted the baby instead of bringing the baby into this world, waiting for the baby to be over a year and then murdering him.
This is why I support both abortion and euthanasia.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 by hakeem4(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2020
greatbygrace:
She lost all hope of a better tomorrow. This is so sad, I feel so sorry for her.

[s]Jesus is the answer she needs and God must have prompted someone to reach her or minister to her before this tragic incident but the person perhaps procrastinated or was outright disobedient. May God help us help others at the weakest point of their lives. [/s]

Yeah, this is a stupid point also
Re: VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 by CAPSLOCKED: 8:49am On May 21, 2020
greatbygrace:
Jesus is the answer she needs and God must have prompted someone to reach her or minister to her before this tragic incident but the person perhaps procastinated or was outright disobedient. May God help us help others at the weakest point of their lives.

VERY FOOLISH POST.
Re: VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 by gambia(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2020
She is completely MAD.
Re: VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

VERY FOOLISH POST.

Thank you for your comment.
Re: VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 11, 2020
hakeem4:

Yeah, this is a stupid point also

Thank you for your comment.
Re: VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 by TheSourcerer: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2020
LordReed:
Watch the unbelievable video below from Punch Newspapers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paoJkhyDCmE

morning Lord Reed abiogenesis is right was about expalining that way to the Agnostic (joker) been banned though but thank you for ironing that out
Re: VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 by LordReed(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
morning Lord Reed abiogenesis is right was about expalining that way to the Agnostic (joker) been banned though but thank you for ironing that out

No p.
Re: VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 by egojiokwu(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
She is definitely not an agent of devil but rather the devil himself.

(1) (Reply)

Hudlums Attack Computer Village !! / . / Five Suspected Kidnappers Burnt To Death By Angry Youths In Edo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.